PDA

View Full Version : yfz tranny problems or not?

zyoung04
05-10-2010, 09:34 PM
i recently put new clutches in the old ones were slipping pretty bad and before i changed them it locked in gear and it wouldve release even if i pulled the clutch in but this only happen if i left it sit for a while i put the new clutches in and rode it no more slippage but its been sitting a couple weeks and went to move it tonight and it was locked again and when i put it up i rolled it too the garage and parked it what im getting at is when it was in netural when i rolled in it and hasnt been moved or running.......this may be a dumb post but im pretty sure the clutch is adjusted to where it should be

250r4life
05-10-2010, 11:42 PM
i wont respond with anything that could help just for the principal of the matter... learn to write... if you want us to take the time to provide feedback, take the time to write and punctuate so we can understand you.

zyoung04
05-11-2010, 02:47 PM
seems i made some since i got help off of another forum with the same post..... so thanx for wasting ur time on making that post

yamahahaha
05-11-2010, 04:56 PM
it would make it alot easier to understand if u punctuate!! no need to get mad, y should it b a job for us to read to give you free advice?

zyoung04
05-11-2010, 05:09 PM
not mad i was getting ready for bed after a long day of work just wanted to get it on here and go to sleep.....i never thought i would have to get an english class lesson on a atv forum.....i would much rather have gotten no info if i knew it was goin to be some smart remark

Trxracr
05-11-2010, 06:44 PM
its locking up when sittin in nuetral?? if so are ur wheel bearings ok? or is it gettin stuck in gear after sittin in gear?