PDA

View Full Version : Jeff alittle help!?!

BigThumper33
01-30-2003, 03:55 PM
Some of you know I got some houser +2's but didn't seem to get the exact width I was hoping for. I was pondering and was wondering if it could be that I have my lower ball joint in all the way. The lower is threaded and has a lock nut.....do I have to have it screwed in all the way or can I play around with it. I'm just worrying about putting more stress on the ball joint stud. Any imput would be very helpful.

Also, Jeff your service at the quadshop is amazing. I ordered some elka's for my +2 housers last week(if you remember me, in iowa!) and got them tonight! That is exactly one week for elkas. Amazing service, I just about **** my pants when my sister said I had a package on the kitchen table that had an elka logo on it. Great service!

Sparks425Ex
01-30-2003, 04:11 PM
The Quadshop is execllent. Marty and Jeff are the Shiznit.

I got ym Elkas in exactly one week too. But my package I just ordered has not come in yet. A buncha stock parts which take some time so I understand.

Great service. Got any pics.

01-30-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by BigThumper33
Some of you know I got some houser +2's but didn't seem to get the exact width I was hoping for. I was pondering and was wondering if it could be that I have my lower ball joint in all the way. The lower is threaded and has a lock nut.....do I have to have it screwed in all the way or can I play around with it. I'm just worrying about putting more stress on the ball joint stud. Any imput would be very helpful.

Also, Jeff your service at the quadshop is amazing. I ordered some elka's for my +2 housers last week(if you remember me, in iowa!) and got them tonight! That is exactly one week for elkas. Amazing service, I just about **** my pants when my sister said I had a package on the kitchen table that had an elka logo on it. Great service!

Glad ta here Jeff treated ya good,,he's all right for a skinny guy..;) :eek:

Screw the lower ball joints all the way in..:cool: I've seen 2 lower ball joints break on a MX quad with arms exaclty like yours because he didn't have his in all the way..

cdalejef
01-30-2003, 06:16 PM
Yep, what Rico said!

Nacs, your parts are supposed to arrive from Honda tomorrow .

Pappy
01-30-2003, 06:21 PM
i ordered elkas 3 days ago...where the **** are they:mad: :eek: and i even asked if he wanted any money...he said...nope:eek: lmao......jeff yer our buddy...even if ya are bald:devil :blah

optikid123
01-30-2003, 06:57 PM
your service is great i havent tried tried the new sponser yet but if ther half as great as u guys then its cool

Pappy
01-30-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by optikid123
your service is great i havent tried tried the new sponser yet but if ther half as great as u guys then its cool

yeah its hard to buy all the parts from just one place...ya gotta spread it around. c&d are good people:)

cdalejef
01-30-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i ordered elkas 3 days ago...where the **** are they:mad: :eek: and i even asked if he wanted any money...he said...nope:eek: lmao......jeff yer our buddy...even if ya are bald:devil :blah :mad: :)

Pappy
01-30-2003, 08:05 PM
hehe:devil :blah

as long as the shafts arent bent when i get them...ill be happy:p

cdalejef
01-30-2003, 08:12 PM
Marty will take care of them!!!:huh

Pappy
01-30-2003, 08:22 PM
oh the horror of it all.....:devil

cdalejef
01-30-2003, 08:23 PM