PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw and Predator 90 upgrades

ROTTY261
05-10-2010, 03:44 PM
I have two 2006 Predator 90s (2 strokes) and one 2007 Outlaw 90 (four stroke) and would like to get them running a little stronger/faster. What are some easy upgrades that are not going to have me working on these things all the time? Maybe pipes, clutches, etc? Where is a good place to buy stuff for them?

How hard is it to put in new clutches and do you have to mess with them or do you just put them in and go?

seabeebuggy
05-30-2010, 12:04 PM
You can cut the cylinder down to raise the compression on the 2 strokes. I have a 2010 outlaw 90 that is great dirt quad but lacks power in the sand. I have the CDI and the Hetric pipe. In my Opinion not worth the money to power gain. I am also looking for more power in the outlaw but i think it would be better to just get a 2 stroke.

ROTTY261
06-01-2010, 11:35 AM
I have them both (2 two strokes and 2 four strokes) and the one foru stroke came with a slip on and clutch springs and weights and would take it over the 2 strokes in the dirt and sand. The other stoke four stroke is very similar to the two strokes with a little bit more speed on the top.