PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day to Ride

fromtheside88
05-10-2010, 10:58 AM
So yesterday (mothers day), me, my dad, my bro in-law, and a buddy of mine decide to go for a ride in what around here is known as hogs back. All in all the day went pretty well, there was plenty of mud and holes to get stuck in, really wasn't bad at all. Around five o'clock or so I told everyone i had to start headin back because my wife wanted me to take her on a lil ride down by the creek. We start headin back along the edge of a field a buddy of ours owns. We are running around the whole field wide open, my buddy in front, my dad, me, and my bro in-law in the back. next thing i see is my buddy up front, his arms and legs are in the air and all of a sudden he goes one way and the quad goes the other (he's riding a kfx450 all stock besides tires), not even half a second after i saw that I start flipping over the handle bars, as i'm falling all i see is my big *** 400ex coming right down on top of my back (i serioulsy thought I was about to have a broken spine) then as i hit the ground i had the wind knocked out of me with my quad upside down on top of me. Me and my buddy were fine just a lil sore (still are) but after i found out everyone was alright all i could thing about was why the f**k couldn't we have a helmet cam cause that would have been some of the coolest ***t I have ever seen. Again I know it is probably a pointless story but just thought I would let soome ppl know lol be carful ppl and have fun

honda400ex2003
05-10-2010, 11:02 AM
bummer lol. good to hear no one was hurt though. steve