PDA

View Full Version : Great Deal 2004 Yamaha Blaster Atv *bring Offers*

btlfedbanshee
05-10-2010, 07:03 AM
2004 Yamaha Blaster ATV for sale or trade! Bike is completely stock just as it came from Yamaha except for the FMF exhaust, K&N Filter, and Handguards. Engine fires right up and runs VERY strongly! 6 Speed Manual Transmission and clutch shift firmly and flawlessly! Platics are in good shape with the usual minor scuffing but aren't all beat up or cracked like alot of these i've seen! I unhooked the tailight but it has fully functional hi/low beam selector for headlight and 4wheel disc brakes all the way around for safety! EVERYTHING on this Blaster WORKS right down to the keyswitch and oil indicator light which is rare for any year Blaster! There are ZERO mechanical issues whatsoever! It will idle forever, plugs will last you for months, and it is READY TO ROCK! ALL Blasters from 2003-2006 came with the factory upgraded 4wheel disc brakes as well as a complete revamping of the frontal cosemetics! As of 2006 you can no longer buy one of these new from Yamaha and there's no doubt the later year models will become highly sought after! Get one now before they become hard to find in this condition! Buy this Blaster and go riding today! I've seen these go for $1900+on eBay but FIRST $1700 OBO TAKES IT! Trade value is more! Will consider trades for cars, trucks, bikes, boats, atvs, scooters, SNAP ON tools, wheels/tires, trailers, hi performance engines/parts, golf carts, power adders, etc...PLEASE NO JUNK! Have more pics. if needed! *BRING OFFERS* THIS BLASTER WILL BE SOLD!!! SERIOUS inquiries call (301)712-3254 or email me a message at JNOS1@aol.com!

btlfedbanshee
05-12-2010, 11:26 PM
*THIS QUAD IS SOLD*