PDA

View Full Version : Another trip to the hospital

KXRida
05-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Well took the kxf to the track for the first time yesterday. Day was going well felt pretty comfortable and was starting to learn the new layout on the track pretty well. Came up over a semi blind hill and slowed down a little bit to wait up for my cousin (crf450) so we could get some battling in. Apparently he came up over the hill wide open and didn't have time to stop until he saw me. Smashed into the back of me and our bikes tangled up. Instantly I knew we were going down hard. I got bucked off my bike head first into the ground pretty hard. My cousin go his arm stuck between our bikes when he went down. End result I had some swelling in my head and they wanted to watch me over night for abdominal trauma due to the bars coming back into my abdomen. Cousin tore his bicep and has a sprained wrist.

jesseweaver
05-09-2010, 10:04 PM
man you have bad luck! hope it turns out ok. what track were you at? and how did the kxf feel

KXRida
05-10-2010, 04:18 AM
Went up to rocket. Not really liking the new layout as much as the old one. I mean it's ok. I just think I didn't get enough time on it. You have to fly on it to be remotely smooth and it was just waaay too windy for me to do that. Had 50mph wind gusts. I hit the section right after the start finish jump and the wind about took my tires out from under me. It was rough.