PDA

View Full Version : Dade City MX Rd. 7 100cc Mini quads

greenmachine70
05-09-2010, 07:59 PM
My son Colby 24x battling for the win in moto 2. He got the holeshot and battled the red quad for all 5 laps until the flag.
He won the overall for the night with the moto 2 win.
Also behind them was a nice battle shaping up between #122 Hunter Freeman and #53 Sierra Morgan.
It was a great night of racing and all the pilots were on their "A" game.
Heres a short vid of the final lap for the overall win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gL68bmtSZU

thequadfather+2
05-10-2010, 11:23 AM
nice driving, like the track as well.

hwf-racing
05-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Colby rode a great race battling Conner the whole race it was exciting watching that battle and trying to encourage Hunter to try to hold off Serria. Steve, me and you wore a trench into the granstand area walking back and forth:D See ya next race!!! Derek

greenmachine70
05-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by hwf-racing
Colby rode a great race battling Conner the whole race it was exciting watching that battle and trying to encourage Hunter to try to hold off Serria. Steve, me and you wore a trench into the granstand area walking back and forth:D See ya next race!!! Derek
Yeah it did kinda look like a cattle trail. My voice was horse from hollering thru both motos...lol...like he could really hear me anyway. I am very proud of all the riders. Brandon #3 is a very nice kid and he is becoming a force as well. He had a couple bad breaks with the shock breaking on the jump before the finish line in moto 1 and silencer breakoff in 2.
Hunter is also getting better each race. He did very well holding off Sierra to bring home 3rd overall. She is a good rider with a lot of experience.
There is always an elderly lady sitting near the end of the track and she laughs at me so hard.
It was a great night and the riders are all getting better each week.
See ya at the next one!
Steve

greenmachine70
05-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by thequadfather+2
nice driving, like the track as well.
thank you, its not that far from yall, come on down....

fastrnrik
05-11-2010, 05:34 PM
That was an awesome race between those two. Both of them were hauling! Colby has been doing great.
The race for 3rd with Hunter and the girl (Sierra?) was awesome too. If he woulda slipped one time she woulda had him LOL. He's come a long way in a short time too.

A lot of talented kids at DC. They're all fun to watch

thequadfather+2
05-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by greenmachine70
thank you, its not that far from yall, come on down....

Thanks Greenmachine we would love too...Might check out the schedule and see what it looks like.

we would be sheep in a lions den :D

greenmachine70
05-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by fastrnrik

A lot of talented kids at DC. They're all fun to watch

I agree 100%!
I have never seen so much competition in every class of mini quads anywhere.

greenmachine70
05-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by thequadfather+2
Thanks Greenmachine we would love too...Might check out the schedule and see what it looks like.

we would be sheep in a lions den :D
would be nice to meet you guys. #00 Cale Deal & Hayden Skellet are also riders here. The track will allow camping overnight at no charge. Some guys show for practice Thursday night and dont leave until Sunday. We have been staying the night lately too, even though we only live 40mins away. Also there is a Dominos Pizza right across the street:D