PDA

View Full Version : sand tire help...

fasterblaster09
05-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Looking for some sand tires for my 450r and 400ex. Need something that will hook up good for straight line racing, I know I know, skat trac haulers are the best, but no way im paying that much, especially since I need two sets. What about sand devils? they seem to have the same design as the haulers, but im sure they are heavier. My bike aren't all dragged out, yet. These should work almost as good as haulers I would think? any experience?. I know with my banshee, my geckos and my dunesliders would just spin, need something better. thanks, neil

tayyo789
05-10-2010, 02:27 PM
You don't want to hear it, but skats are the only way to go. Rocky Mountain ATV has the cheapest deals. Its one of those things where you shouldnt go the cheap route. If you only ride sand, they'll last forever

atv fan 28
05-11-2010, 09:41 PM
You get what you pay for. If you want a good sand tire, guess what? your gonna have to pay for it. that is if you buy new. you can usually find good deals on here for used ones. i got a really good set of Haulers with wheels shipped for 150$ off a member on here a couple weeks ago.