PDA

View Full Version : Precision Bar Clamps

motofreak2772
05-09-2010, 09:54 AM
They worked good. I switched from flexx bars to these and it worked just as well if not better. Idk if its worth 200 though. It is a bit pricey but it performed really well actually. The track was really rough last night and I could tell they were working. You can feel the bars staying parallel with the ground the whole time. they felt good through whoops and I like how the bars move together not seperatley. Also I did not experience any arm pump although I did get really tired and had trouble keeping pace in moto 2. I dont like the bar pad graphics haha. I will probably replace that but other than that I am very pleased. Installation was quick and easy. I havent adjusted them but it seems pretty simple they say it needs an hour of break in time which I havent done yet but still worked fine, I guess they will just get better lol.
Hopefully they last a long time, and with Precisions quality I know they will. I will let you guys know how they hold up next time I crash. Overall a great product, I would recommend to anyone.

cbracing17
05-14-2010, 08:53 AM
Does anyone know if they make these for the z 400. I know they make them for all the 450's?????

motomxman450
05-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Can you run these bar clamps with atv 4 play with bars?

Scro
05-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by motomxman450
Can you run these bar clamps with atv 4 play with bars?

They won't work with either Softbars for Flexx bars because the Precision bar clamps have to be slid over the end of the bars. If you have bars that have a crossbar, the crossbar has to be removable.

Pappy
05-21-2010, 09:15 AM
All i've heard is good stuff about them. The $200 is steep but still less then the flexx or soft bars, dont require an aftermarket stem and shouldnt be as likely to be damaged in a wreck.

FW_cArBoN
05-21-2010, 09:25 AM
I run these on my KTM and love them! Easy to install and very very functional!

I didn't like the bulkyness of the Flexxbars, thats why I went with the Precision. I'm happy with my choice.

Jay :D

motomxman450
05-21-2010, 10:33 AM
That's to bad they don't work withh all bars there could be like a no armpum guarentee if you get a stabilizer clamps and softbars

Scro
05-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Or cause more pump because you were trying to hold on to a bar that moved 5 inches each way.:p

motomxman450
05-21-2010, 11:00 AM
Yea I thought about that after lol