PDA

View Full Version : Fight at school today

rookiex
01-30-2003, 01:35 PM
Ok listen to this....:grr ....I was walkin out of AG machanics today...and this kid who has been messin with me for awhile came up and started pushin me...And he knew my leg was just healed from being broke...And he said ''ya better watch out ya'll break your leg again'' so I told him you better watch out you'll get ya jaw broke...So we went later on in the day I seen him and I walked into the bathroom...Him and 7 of his friends came in and started...Now you can ask some kids who are on EX riders from my old school...I was a scraper I have been jumped before back IN new york...So I was ready and was'nt backin down...Then a teacher walked in and asked what was going on...They said nothing I said nothing..I knew that I was gonna be fightin by the end of today with more than one person on one...So I called my cousin who lives in columbus...I asked him to bring some friends with him to pick me up cuz I was gonna get jumped...By the end of the day I walked out to see.. 10 cars bases bumpin all these like collage kids from OSU where standin out there askin who was gonna jump me and when they came out....This big black dude went up grabbed the kid messin with me and put him ontop of a car telling him never to mess with me again and to spread the word that if anyone does they will have a louie ville slugger with there names on it:macho

Ralph
01-30-2003, 01:40 PM
nice, u got good conncetions

01-30-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by rookiex
if anyone does they will have a louie ville slugger with there names on it:macho

It's Louisville...;) They make them bats right down the street from me...pretty dang cool museum too..they have a 100 foot tall bat leaning agains the museum..it's pretty cool..

dabombdale
01-30-2003, 01:43 PM
big black men ae always good to have on your side :D

rookiex
01-30-2003, 01:50 PM
I dunno but that kid was scared...It did really end there cuz I told them who the other kids where..and we happend to see one of driving home...so my cousin and his friends where driving real fast and start cutting him off and stuff and actin stupid but I made them stop cuz he was really one of the nicer ones....But that kid was like I am SO SO SO sorry...And my cousin is dressed up in Ecko lookin like he is some true thug...timberlands on...it was nutts..I just hope nothing happens tomarrow...I am sick of fightin thats why I came to ohio to I wouldnt fight.

01-30-2003, 01:51 PM
That sounds like it would have been pretty sweet....It's always nice to have the hook up ey':D ;)

Tainted Glory
01-30-2003, 02:00 PM
sounds alot like the time i was in a fight last year, minus the connection and stuff. two kids were talkin about me. honestly, i dont remember how it led to it, but i was at a cemetary with 2 other kids. so anyway, we fought. obviously they were both BIG talkers because i came in swinging and they went down. been working out every day since...

muff
01-30-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
nice, u got good conncetions

definetly, i wish I could just be like, its that kid over there...go get em

rookiex
01-30-2003, 02:14 PM
Yea it was,I like that fact that at one time he had me out numbered and didnt know how it felt then it switched and we had them out numbered lol so now he knows how it feels.

exriderdude
01-30-2003, 02:16 PM
thats funny lol...

lil400exman
01-30-2003, 02:16 PM
rookiex we should hook up and ride sometime i live near dayton u?amybe i could use those hook ups.........................:devil lol

rookiex
01-30-2003, 02:27 PM
Yeah man...I have been lookin for a track riding person to practice with..Jackson says its too cold to practice..but I am going up to marion this weekend...You ride track much??........Maybe all us ex riders could go to my school then we will really have them out numbered...well get ciqmars to be jumpin the school doing supermans..lol just an idea noone rush out here to do it:rolleyes:

Glow Plug
01-30-2003, 02:31 PM
so my cousin and his friends where driving real fast and start cutting him off and stuff and actin stupid

Imao:D

Sparks425Ex
01-30-2003, 02:40 PM
It is always fun to really make somone stop talking *****.

In my opinion if they gonna talk, then back it up. If they got teh balls to.

I don't have any Big Black Kids but Me and My Hick Friends are a force to be reckoned with here in NY.

In Our school there aren;t many Black kids but there are a buncha White kids that think they are. They all talk how they would whoop our *** and how we all hicks and how they will bring their glocks and 9mms.

I just like Thugs carry 9mm and Glocks. Personally wepson of choice for me is a 12 Guage Sawed off.

LOL. I hope it never comes to Guns. I am fine with Whooping their ***** with my hands.lol

killed300ex
01-30-2003, 02:44 PM
thats crazy lol and sweet
wish i could have seen that
killed

Crazy4bluEx
01-30-2003, 02:52 PM
you needed back to fight 7 pansy *** dudes that needed to jump you in the 1st place? you shoulda let them jump you, healed up, found out where they lived an beat the crap outta `em, instead of "using" someone else.... because trust me, that "using" someone else stuff works, but people will sometimes realize you only call when your into "stuff" and when they are in it, you never help.... and if a college kid had to threaten a highschool student with a bat, he must not be that much of a hard *****, but im glad you got out of it, because i know how all that....."jumpin" is around here...

*K*

ps-sorry for the vent

mrusk
01-30-2003, 03:00 PM
That is a great story.

I think you were all right in gettin people to come back you up. I just don't like it when 2 people have a proably and then one of them goes and gets 18 guys cause hes a puthy.

matt

lil400exman
01-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Yeah man...I have been lookin for a track riding person to practice with..Jackson says its too cold to practice..but I am going up to marion this weekend...You ride track much??........Maybe all us ex riders could go to my school then we will really have them out numbered...well get ciqmars to be jumpin the school doing supermans..lol just an idea noone rush out here to do it:rolleyes:
i wanna find a good track troy mx park is near me its a ama sactioned course its pretty tough too we could do a ride this spring the 250r doesnt liek cold weater and when its cold and when you wipe out it hurts really bad........and when i ride i go full throttle and wreck or fully off the gas............

MichaelS693
01-30-2003, 03:08 PM
kick his *** sea bass:D

rookiex
01-30-2003, 03:15 PM
and if a college kid had to threaten a highschool student with a bat, he must not be that much of a hard *****

well when 12th graders mess with an 11th grader 7 on one...Its justified :D ...they wanna play hard ball ... we'll play we coulda had a 7 on 7 fight...it would be fair.. lol :devil kinda

300EXrider02
01-30-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by MichaelS693
kick his *** sea bass:D

lmfao!!

optikid123
01-30-2003, 03:47 PM
at my old school there was a bunch of wiggers that went actin black and all but they would need like 8 people to back them up cause they could talk but couldnt fight so would have to get ther friends to try to help them. whenevr someone wanted to fight me and they started talkin about they know this guy and this i just start laughin and tell them they cant fight for themsleves. then if they show up with the big kid, im pretty fast so i could prob just run to the nearest baseball bat or trashcan:) but most of the time none of them can fight

EricB
01-30-2003, 03:51 PM
man i don't know these kids or your area but be carefull that those kids don't like bring a fugin gun or something to the party. you never know with dumb arses today. especialy since you made him look like the puss that he is. hopefully he just realizes that he should leave you alone.

DaveEX7
01-30-2003, 04:02 PM
ok heres my 2 if u go out any time like to the movies or juss walkin down the street and its notta school day, or when ur riden ur quad.... i usually carry a knife with me cause there are some dumbass kids out there that think tryin to take someones quad while ur driven it or sluggin ya from behind is cool.... and if someone is stupid enough to do so, ul be ready

Bean
01-30-2003, 04:07 PM
personally, i think dragging other people in to fight for you makes you look like a p*ssy, unless it absouloutly has to be done, i wont do it, sometimes it does, sometimes it dont, just depends

EDIT: the reason i am saying this is, because there are kids like that, bring in bigger guys and brothers and such, all i say is, wait till them big boys aint around, then your gunna die, lol

DaveEX7
01-30-2003, 04:11 PM
and next the kid ur fightin will bring his parents into it, what if his dad is warren sapp, or tuley(what ever that guys name is that plays for the saints that threw his helmet)?? then ur screwed

honda400exrider
01-30-2003, 04:18 PM
yeah, next time, **** prob think twice about messin wit u again! lol

QuadTrix6
01-30-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by SpeedDemin85
and next the kid ur fightin will bring his parents into it, what if his dad is warren sapp, or tuley(what ever that guys name is that plays for the saints that threw his helmet)?? then ur screwed

one time at my brother little league baseball game my family got into a fist fight with another family..no joke, it ended up turning into everyone verse the other family cause we were friends with everyone there, 10 minutes into the fight there were 15 cop cars and 5 undercover cars :eek: :devil

toby400ex
01-30-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Rico
It's Louisville...;) They make them bats right down the street from me...pretty dang cool museum too..they have a 100 foot tall bat leaning agains the museum..it's pretty cool..
i was there a few years ago, that place is kool, i got some mini bats to hit stuff with:D

DaveEX7
01-30-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
one time at my brother little league baseball game my family got into a fist fight with another family..no joke, it ended up turning into everyone verse the other family cause we were friends with everyone there, 10 minutes into the fight there were 15 cop cars and 5 undercover cars :eek: :devil

haha our coaches almost got into a fight, the one said watch ur mouth and the other goes sh*t sh*t i dont care!!!

then they started jabbin about some other stuff, but it was close

rookiex
01-30-2003, 05:30 PM
the reason i am saying this is, because there are kids like that, bring in bigger guys and brothers and such, all i say is, wait till them big boys aint around, then your gunna die, lol [/B][/QUOTE]

O well they gotta taste of there own *****...He had to have 7 guys deep to fight a kid wit a brokin leg....Thats sounds pretty low to me...Trust me one on one I could take them not 7 on one...Plus I am the newest kid to this school they where just being jerks no doubt about it...I dont know anyone to help me in that school so I called my own help ,,,,I dont know those kids who mess with me from adam...

Rip_Tear
01-30-2003, 05:33 PM
Its real nice to have good friends and family members... :D Some kid said he was going to fight me at the end of the day(back in grade 10), and I would have beat him down no problem. But non of my friends or family like me fighting... so like 50 people went up to this guy and told him if he even came near me they were going to beat the snot out of him... Saved me fight'n... That kid transfered a few days after that...

Ryan
01-30-2003, 06:08 PM
.,Theres fights alot over at my school. In 5th grade I used to get jumped by a gang of kids..... maybe twice a week. I always stood up to them and didn't really give a sh1t. They found out later on in 6th grade not to mess with me when they saw how bad of a temper I have. Now im bigger then most of them and we have all grown up so were mostly all friends. Come to think of it, 6th grade was a long time ago. What am I talking about

Over here in my school there was a fight yesterday which one kid had to get stiches with a gash in his neck and the other kid I don't really know. And then today or yesterday :confused: Some girl cut some kid in the hand with a razer blade. Then when they searched her they found other suprises that she had in her backpack :eek:

Don't let a couple a dumb arse kids push you around. Not many people mess with me anymore because when it comes to fighting I get physical :eek: ;) . There not tuff if they need to have a hole gang of kids fight you. Man the kids today are such wimps and losers :rolleyes: . Not talking about you...... You needed help with these losers :p I don't blame you for getting backup ;) .:huh

sportraxrider10
01-30-2003, 06:26 PM
man you guys should transfer to my school if you dont' want any fights, we have a fight like every 3 years, maybe 4. i don't even remember when the last fight was:eek:

muff
01-30-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by honda300ex06
man you guys should transfer to my school if you dont' want any fights, we have a fight like every 3 years, maybe 4. i don't even remember when the last fight was:eek:

same here, I've never seen an actual fight before

Quad18star
01-30-2003, 07:43 PM
I got jumped about 2 years ago by 3 guys that went to my highschool . They started messing around with me at a restaurant and stuff and two of the guys grabbed me and the other guy just kept on punching till they broke my nose and did a bit of damage to my ribs . It was a big mistake on their part cuz about 3 weeks later , me , 10 of my friends and a few of my cousins caught back up with the guys . Oh man what a time . My buddies held onto the guys and I went around and made da*m sure I broke each and everyone of their noses . I had to pack my knuckles with ice for 2 days before the swelling went down . Oh and my one buddy that's a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe gave me a hand at dealing with these dudes . I like fighting and I aint a big guy . Im like 5'8 and 150 lbs but I dont care how big the guy is . Ive taken on a dude that was about 6 foot and maybe 215 lbs . Sure i walked away sore and with cuts but I showed him that I wont back down from a fight . :devil

tants
01-30-2003, 07:55 PM
bring ya boys to the "city" by me as tommy reffers too and see what goes down... :blah

lol j/p

fighting solves nothing.... ;)

BlazingYamahaYz
01-30-2003, 08:40 PM
geez.......there arnt many fights at my school, but a buncha white kids acting black....its seriously messed up, he talks like a black person(no offense)......i have seen him fight people.......i would not back down from a fight, and have been tempted in the past...there are a few kids in my school that are pushing me to kick the crap outta them.......sad thing tho, a kid got beat up in the locker room a while back, and the kid didnt really do anything, didnt fight back, and still got suspended for 3 days:huh shows how messed up our school is:p

Nausty
01-30-2003, 08:55 PM
man i'm not for calling in friends in a fight unless they are just there to make sure other punks don't jump in. Sorry but i'm kinda with mxbubs on this. :)

tants
01-30-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
the kid didnt really do anything, didnt fight back, and still got suspended for 3 days:huh shows how messed up our school is:p

i got suspended for 5 days because a riot occured our first period in the lunch for for a "sit in" and it became ugly, kids ran down the hallways banging on doors, knocking garabade cans over... i went to class first period (didnt go to the "sit in") and all i wanted to do is take a leak... i was in the mist of the "riot" and a my science teacher saw me and "turned me in" and i got suspended. how screwed up is that?

Nausty
01-30-2003, 10:14 PM
lol I usually am the one irritating the teachers but I just know when to shutup so that another kid who hardly says anything gets a detention for just talking at the wrong time. I've gotten in a lot of detentions for stupid things before though but what can ya do. I hate it most when teachers don't even know the story and just come up and start handing out detentions.

Stevie-D
01-31-2003, 08:07 AM
at my old school there was a bunch of wiggers that went actin black and all
man...i hear ya
me and my buddies know a bunch of white boys who wish they were black, so we call em "wiggers" """white-ni**ers""":p
noone knows what we mean, so its really funny:D

ok heres my 2 if u go out any time like to the movies or juss walkin down the street and its notta school day, or when ur riden ur quad.... i usually carry a knife with me cause there are some dumbass kids out there that think tryin to take someones quad while ur driven it or sluggin ya from behind is cool.... and if someone is stupid enough to do so, ul be ready
i used to do that, until i pulled the knife on someone over a tiny issue. i have a really short fuse, so i figure that id rather slug it out with my hands than screw myself over by stabbing some kid cuz he pi$$ed me off.

DaveEX7
01-31-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
i used to do that, until i pulled the knife on someone over a tiny issue. i have a really short fuse, so i figure that id rather slug it out with my hands than screw myself over by stabbing some kid cuz he pi$$ed me off.

ya thats what im starin to do ne more, besides i lost my knife while riden a while ago :D ....... but got another one just in case;)

deezie
01-31-2003, 02:16 PM
man.... back when i was a freshman i was in a little town where a bunch of wiggers live b/c i was talking to a hot girl who lived there and some kid comes out with like 5 friends and starts talking **** to me just for the **** of it.... so when i was leaving he pushed me so i got up in his face and shoved him really hard and he pulled back and blasted me in the eye so we started going at it bad.... i had his head agianst the ground in a head lock and all of his friends pulled ME off,,... it sucked b/c it was my first fight, i was 5'4 120lbs and i had a black eye..... but ever since i have been lifting and now im 5'9 and 150lbs so if that fagget wants to go im ready, lol..... but ya some kids can be punks, the next day at school about 10 guys would push him up agianst lockers and stuff b/c i had a black eye and a week after it happened he was taked from our school b/c ppl kept pushing him around.... it was sweet..... i deffinatly have serious back up but i also have more enemies than u can shake a stick at..... im known as the kid who wont respect you know matter who you are and everybody says i think im too good for them.... which is bull**** but oh well,.... right now i have to get in ppls face's alot b/c my girl-friend is like the hottest girl in our damn school and everyone keeps sayin they like her so i get pissed..... man.... this summer my friend and i are getting a pass to the YMCA and lifting like 4 days a week.... and im not playing bball next year so i can put on some wieght.... should be fun....... BTW i live in Ohio also.... about an hour from dayton and an hour and 15 minutes from columbus.... and im a junior..... i didnt realize that there were so many high school ppl on this forum, but now that i think of it i dont know to many adults with sport quads....peace

Ryan
01-31-2003, 02:43 PM
Don't you guys just hate the wiggers :rolleyes: . I told one of them off today..... I just get so pissed off when the talk or just when I see them. They are a waste of a person and if it was my son/daugher I would dissown them ;) .

derekhonda
01-31-2003, 02:45 PM
for you guys who pulls knives, you are pussies, i seriously just got back from a guy who wanted to fight me so i drove all the way out to his house cause he didnt think id do it and him and his brother came out. then he was like punch me and get this started, and i told him i drove out, i obviously want to and if he wants to also he can start it. Then he pulls out a knife and was like comeon tough guy do something now.

i dont see anything wrong with fighting with fists, if you lose...you get some bruises, but you live to fight another day.

even with knives you still can live but geez i dont want a scar going all the way down my face for the rest of my life.

be REAL men out there, fight one on one, and with your hands

tants
01-31-2003, 02:47 PM
this is a good thread for tommy to post the picture of him when he got beat up :o

01-31-2003, 03:03 PM
Im in grade 9. There is a small kid in grade 10 (about 5', 80lbs) and he keeps calling me fat b*stard (im 5'8 240lbs). I told him on msn that if he doesnt stop i would fight him, hes says bring it tubby! So the next day he is walking with this grade 11 (who is ugly, and has to hang around with grade 9's, and hes a stoner), im getting books from my locker and he shoves me into my locker and walks away, im like YO WTF WAS THAT FOR ... he comes up to me with his chin out like he wants respect :rolleyes: , so i pushed him and HE FELL TO THE F*CKIN GROUND!!!! he gets up and comes up to me and right in my face says "watch yer back kid :huh " like a crazy stoned mofo. I was a little scared because he was in grade 11 and a little taller. My sister saw (her locker is right beside mine), she told her friend Jordan (unbelievable size!) hes about 6'6 and id say 270lbs. He told him to shutup and not push anybody around anymore. So nothing happens for a few weeks, but the guy who pushed me (kyle), he starts pushing this other grade 9 (5'7, 200lbs) he pushed him once and the grade 9 (christian) kicks his *** :huh he had him like adam sandler's jersey move and he got like 9 punches right in his face :D he was all bloody.... THE VERY NEXT DAY.... ANOTHER GRADE 9, BREAKS HIS NOSE!!!!!

ps - if somebody is picking on you, take a run at them, and if they move their hands or run away, theyre scared of you!!! PUSH THEM OR SOMETHING IT ACTUALLY DOES WORK!!!! It sounds dumb, but if you want respect from somebody, you gotta tell them how you want to be treated, with respect. Show the same respect to them as they give you.

theyres not many fights here in ontario LOL! and all the wiggers are nice.

Stevie-D
01-31-2003, 03:18 PM
for you guys who pulls knives, you are pussies
you should see some of the people i know. there are some mean-***** farm-boys around here that could beat the living chit outa me. i dont carry the knife anymore (havent for a long while)and just slug it out. plus ive got a few contacts of my own that will help me out when i need em.and DerekHonda, your right, knife-pullers are *****s. the only reason i used to carry one was not to start a fight, but to defend myself if someone started beating on me.

i also have more enemies than u can shake a stick at..... im known as the kid who wont respect you know matter who you are
I hear ya:D
thats the same way i am.
i go to a private school (which sucks the big one:grr ..they dont even have internet in the computer lab!)which is right across the road from a public highschool\middleschool. anyway, theres a bunch of wiggers at my school who think they are the best thing since sliced bread. theres this one junior who thinks he is the best at basketball, and thinks he can whoop anyone. for some reason, he likes to pick on me. i (im a freshman, but since its a smaller school, we go K-12, so we see eash other a bunch)hes a major *****-wipe and thinks he can take me. so the one day he throws a bunch...we get into it, and he walks away with a black eye and a bloody nose. i was no worse for wear. it was actually kinda fun:p

deezie
01-31-2003, 09:17 PM
ya my high school only has like 30-40 ppl in the graduating class so if u have an enemy then u have to deal with it... ... but today we had a basketball game and we were in the locker room and i had a ****ty night and he comes storming in and is like, "where in the **** was your head tonight!!!" and i just sat there and then he said "maybe if you werent all over your damn girl-friend before every game then you might do something!!" :eek: and of course this pissed me off b/c when it comes to being defensive about your g/f im the worst.... so i looked at him and pointed and yelled "SCREW YOU!!".... lol, the freshman coach was shocked and started to make a big deal out of it while my coach just started yelling at other kids b/c he realized he said something that i would take to heart.... but it was all i could do from jumping up and laying that dude down, i was squeezing the bench as hard as i could..... i have a serious anger problem.... we have 4 coaches and i have gone off on 3 of them, not good..... but ya i agree with the knife thing and being a ***** b/c if someone pulled a knife on me i would be pissed, thats b/s... maybe for self defense but to use it in a simple fight is dumb....http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/edoom/boxing_smiley.gif

deezie
01-31-2003, 09:21 PM
btw stevie-d........ that Naner in your avatar kicks a**!...lol:blah

roostin_dale
01-31-2003, 10:43 PM
About two months ago a kid started picking on me...he is about the same size as me...he
said “you better watch what you say or I’ll kick your @$$” he started to walk off and then
he told me...”If you have someone else do the fight for ya, you wont forget it!”
A couple days later we were outside at lunch and the kid pushed me from the back, I
told em “just leave me alone dude..i dont want to fight you ”
I ended up sending the kid to the hospital(he was bruising on his insides)....and he
pressed charges on me...I am now on probation till April 6th and have 30 hours of
community service!

muff
02-01-2003, 06:05 AM
wow that sucks roostin, did u say u were just defendin yourself?

BlazingYamahaYz
02-01-2003, 08:29 AM
most of the kids at my hs are just talkers, but there are a few that can actually back up the talk...there are a few people(like my ex g/f's ex b/f that she dumped and then dated me) that is jealous of me and keeps saying chit behind my back...to him i say, say it to my face, and bring it...everyone including me knows that i can totally take this punk, even tho he is a little shorter and skinnier....i am not backing down on a fight, even if i know i might be out-fought......i wanna put my years of karate to use:devil

deezie
02-01-2003, 10:09 AM
i have a pretty big problem with a kid right now, hes a senior, 6'2 and about 210 lbs. and he has liked my g/f for like the past 2 years.... he wont let it go, last year i found e-mails that he sent her, they said that he loved her and all this stuff.... naturaly i flipped and asked my g/f why in the heck she was letting him send her that stuff... we'll she has changed alot since then but i still really hate that kid... but i dont know what to do.. its not like i could beat him up... but he trys to be friends with me, and i kinda ignore him but everytime im not around he flirts all over my g/f... then he tells ppl that he really wants to be friends with me, but he knows i hate him..... man... everytime hes around i get this absolutly horrible rage and i want to go nuts and start whaling on him but i cant!..... what would you guys do.

Ralph
02-01-2003, 10:10 AM
Danial blaze,

karathe isa nut toa bea usa toa fightha, is fo breaking foha boards of wuud.

roostin_dale
02-01-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by muff
wow that sucks roostin, did u say u were just defendin yourself?

Yes i did....but they said since he just shoved me i wasnt defending myself,,,they didnt think that a shove could start a fight.....fortunatly, i have all 30 hours done:)

NTPRacing#19
02-01-2003, 07:17 PM
i have connections like that, this guy i know brian the owner of wildcards performance (ricer cars) I HAVE A 92 CAMARO not a RICER! lol but anyway this guy is huge and hes got buddys that will back me up but i rarely ever get on anyones bad side.

Sporttrax400ex
02-01-2003, 07:47 PM
My freind was ****ing with some guy and the guy had about 20 freinds with him at taco bell. The guy jumped up and called him a ***** and some other **** he was about 20 i am 15 and i jumped up with my tray in the middle of taco bell it was like 1130 and busted him in the head as hard as i could and all of his buddies was just sittn there lookn at me and i went strait for them. That lets them know that i dont give a **** then i saw them again and they wouldnt even get close to me if i wasnt in walmart the second time i would have tore some **** up again but from now on every time i see them they are ****ed cause something is gonna happen to them now everytime.....:devil

Benficachop
02-01-2003, 08:09 PM
Fight like a man women. nah just kiddin. wow

BlazingYamahaYz
02-01-2003, 08:11 PM
my mom said that there were two guys about 40 years old in the produce section of wally world today, yelling at each other, and that one ripped his shirt off:huh ...one of them kept yelling "MY MOM IS HANDICAPPED, WE NEEDED THAT SPOT!!!".....and then some lady went to a wal mart employee and said " u better call security, or theres going to be a fight"....ended with no fight, other than verbal.....wish i had gone with:devil

02-01-2003, 08:57 PM
man i am going to a huge a$s fucen highschool and i came from a 8 grade that had 18 kids in it and for some reason i dont "click" with allot of the kids bacuse i hate to run my mouth/see people running their mouth at me or my friends.anyway i got into a fight the oter day with a sophmore just a ***** fight me shoving him that is it because he wouldnt figt me. and it started with him telling on me i aint down with people that tell on me. my point is most peple will talk $hit till the cows come home but nver back it up.i just try to make firends with people and stay cool with them because youll never know when u may need thier help.but ion the same way i dont trust anyone beuse i dont want to get ****edd over. i only have 1 friend i could trust.