PDA

View Full Version : 1990 mustang lx convertible for sale/trade

justa306
05-07-2010, 03:09 PM
1990 Mustang lx convertible for sale or trade. Looking to get 4,000 obo or trade for something interesting. The car is in decent shape. The car has a 11.1 compression 306, gt 40 heads/intake, motorsport b303 cam, 65mm throttlebody, pro-m maf meter and 24 lb hr injectors, cold air intake, mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, 2 1/2 inch off-road H-pipe, Flowmaster cat-back. T-5 with king cobra clutch, new cable and firewall adjuster. Has 99 and up disc brakes and rear end, 5 lug conversion 3:55 rear gears, motorsport lowering springs. Has 17 inch bullet wheels with goodyear front tires and bald bfg drag radials in the rear.Has grey interior brand new carpet and a kenwood cd player. Car could use a paint job, Looks good from 10 feet away but shows its age. It's not terrible but is 20 years old. Also have a set of billet speciality wheels and a nitrous kit that can go with it for the right deal.. Would trade for a NICE quad, 64-72 Nova or Chevelle (roller, project, or running) or really nice mustang roller. Never know what i might be interested in. Let me know what you have... Email me at jlsmith07@comcast.net for questions or more pictures.

http://i44.tinypic.com/15npvm9.jpg Thanks
Josh