PDA

View Full Version : I bought the plastic watch out!!!!!!!

1capper
05-05-2010, 12:15 PM
So i bought from kawasaki1 and the plastic is not in good shape and i was told it was. The plastic is all scratched up and has black marks all over that wont come off. The head light mounts are broken out of it and the head light is bailing wired to the plastic. Nobody will answer the phone any more. it looks like crap.Watch out

kawasaki1
05-06-2010, 05:54 PM
i doint no what you were expecting the plastic is 7 years old i guess for 100.oo you were thinking you were going to get brand new besides you got all of the pieces were sent to you

1capper
05-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I was expecting when i asked if it was broken that you would of told me that it was since it is. The head light is bailing twined to the plastic because the bolt holes are ripped out. When i asked if it was in good shape you told me it was. I dont know about where you come from but that isent in good shape anywhere else. And I gave you $300 dollars for a $75 dollar light (that dosent look good.)and a twenty dollar throttle, so that means you got $205 for the plastic shipped. If you got ripped of shipping it the way you did thats not my fault. It should have only cost around fifty bucks.