PDA

View Full Version : 10% off C&D products?

hsr
01-30-2003, 10:19 AM
hey i noticed that at the top of the exriders homepage that it says something about ex riders members getting up to 10% off of products from C&D racing? i was just wondering what makes you an ex member? i use the site daily and post threads and reply and everything i was just wondering what exactly constitutes to being an actual member?

NDrider
01-30-2003, 10:23 AM
As soon as you signed up and got a user name you became a member. You can get the 10% discount.

UglyMotha™
01-30-2003, 10:43 AM
you could buy a shirt that would be contributing

stupid driver
01-30-2003, 11:59 AM
i dont know if anyones noticed, but there are a he** of a lot of members that sign up, and never post or do anything. half of those people prolly just use the site to get the discount. i am not accusing anyone, that wouldnt be right, but has anyone else noticed it.
im not talkin about people who just signed up, so they dont hav very many posts, im talking about people who hav never posted at all

NDrider
01-30-2003, 12:28 PM
Why are so many people worried about new members just signing up just to get a discount? There have been many posts like this.

If you guys are so worried, Contact Marcums, QuadShop and C&DRacing to see how many new members have actually used the discounts.

When I first came on here I would just surf around and never post because there was always some smart ***** that thought he knew everything and had a comment for everything.

Stupid Driver this is not directed at you by any means, I am just wondering what the big fuss is about?

Did you guys ever think these new members may even help you out with getting a better discount with a group purchase?

Telling the new members they have no right to these discounts is like telling me that when I get our local free Finder newspaper that I have no right to use any coupons, rebates, discounts or any other offers in it.

Thanks for letting me vent, and this is in no way ment as a flame of any member.

Ralph
01-30-2003, 12:34 PM
u dont eaven realy need be a member, all u have to do is mention exriders disxcount and they give it to ya

tants
01-30-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
u dont eaven realy need be a member, all u have to do is mention exriders disxcount and they give it to ya

ya they dont check or whatever if your a member or not...

UglyMotha™
01-30-2003, 01:15 PM
C&D asked me what my member name was but for that matter i guess you could just make somthing up

Ralph
01-30-2003, 01:27 PM
but that isnt the point. it is stilll great advertising...

UglyMotha™
01-30-2003, 01:45 PM
:huh there was a point to be made:confused:

:D

raptor_02
01-30-2003, 05:01 PM
I plan on taking full advantage of the 10% discount!!

muff
01-30-2003, 08:29 PM
if you have 2 names can you get a 20%off :huh

when I first signed up I had under 10 posts in the first 4 months or so, thats when I just read posts and learned a real lot, and now I'm just postin away