PDA

View Full Version : team factory racing

hondaracing 79
01-30-2003, 10:13 AM
no 1 ever do and buisness with team factory racing out of clinton twp michigan they will F@CK you over anyway they can

oynot400
01-30-2003, 10:24 AM
I have heard that before.

UglyMotha™
01-30-2003, 10:25 AM
:huh

RiPPiNiTuP7
01-30-2003, 10:47 AM
This is not the first time I heard bad things about them :(

smith
01-30-2003, 11:13 AM
as least explian why or what they did if you want to bad mouth. I have no doubt you had a bad experience, but share that along with the rest of your comment!

Quadfather
01-30-2003, 05:20 PM
I agree. They ripped me off $530. I posted about the incident on another forum about two years ago, printed it, and sent it to them, and a guy claiming to be their attorney called me a week later, and threatened to sue me for slander. I told him in order to due that, my accusations had to be false, and I had more than enuff evidence to prove that it wasn't. I also told him to kiss the sweaty side of my Nut%$ck. He hung up on me, and I never heard another word.

They are crooks, stay away from themat all costs.

motoboy66
01-31-2003, 01:40 AM
what happened?

Fluid400
01-31-2003, 03:00 PM
enlightenus on your probs.....

Quadfather
01-31-2003, 08:53 PM
Okay, I bought a full set of ITP tires and rims for my previous sportbike. After putting them on my quad, I decided to take them for a test spin up and down the street. My quad instantly turned into a paint shaker. You literally couldn't even hang onto the handlbars. I tried everything. Switched sides, took off tires, put quad on jackstands to check the axle and frontend, to make sure everything was cool. Everything seemed fine, so I took them to the nearest tire dealer. He informed me that he had never seen a set of rims, atv or otherwise, so out of round in his life. I immediately called Factory Racing to discuss it with them. After hearing "yeah, right" from the minimum wage idiot on the phone, I asked to speak to the owner, who promptly hung up on me. After I finally got him to speak to me like an adult, he told me to ship them back to him, at my cost, $47. About two weeks later, the exact same rims/tires were dropped off back at my house. I tried to contact them again and again, but as soon as I told them who I was "click".

I finally wised up and called ITP directly. The chief honcho of ITP told me that some rims were accidentally shipped out that were defective, and all of thier dealers were informed to ship them back. Everyone did but Factory Racing, and this wasn't the first complaint he had recieved about them not honoring bad rims such as mine. He offerd to pay for the shipping back to ITP, and send me a new set of ITP T-9 rolled edge rims for my troubles. They retailed for three times what my rims cost. He also informed me that he would not be releasing anymore ITP products to Factory Racing.

So, in the end, I did end up with my rim/tire set. But this whole ordeal took about 3 months to go through, and it sucked big time.

That's my story.

JOEX
01-31-2003, 10:38 PM
Quadfather, Sorry for your misfortune but good story. The rest of us can learn from your experience...Don't stop at the salesperson/retailer...work your way up to the top to get results.

hondaracing 79,
What's your story?

Joe

02-01-2003, 01:16 AM
Alledgedly of course :D

Do a search here and you should come up with more than enough reasons to never ever even think of buying from these guys.

They did a bait and switch on a friend of mine and shipped him some import generic a-arms and to thsi day insist they are Housers.

Even more intersting is their BBB report and and even thats topped by their D&B report which shows more uncollected judgements and court actions than you can count.

And all of this is only topped by their total stupidity of being complete arse holes after they dis you.

Frigg em.

hondaracing 79
02-02-2003, 07:47 PM
ok heres my story..... i had a collision on my 300 ex and it was goin to be coverd under insurance so i droped my fourwheeler off after the 3 months it took to get my fourwheeler back for a swing arm axle and axle carryier, and after he signed my name on a check for $4000 and cashed it, i took my fourwheeler out for the first time and hit a 2 foot jump in sand and the durablue eliminator axle snapped like a twig, so i took it back to team factory and he said he would have it fixed after 4 weeks i called durablue up and they said they havve my axle sitting on there desk but they wont send it to him because he owes them to much money so they sent it to me and i had to go pick the bike up in pieces and put the axle in my self, so i got a little suspcious of the guy so i called the insurance company and got a print out of what he said he put on my bike and he charged the insurance company for a whole bunch of stuff i didnt get, and hes a old punk @ss who needs the fuc&in $hit kicked out of him, he wont respond to any of my calls and hangs up the phone on me all the time

02-02-2003, 11:01 PM
hes a old punk @ss who needs the fuc&in $hit kicked out of him, he wont respond to any of my calls and hangs up the phone on me all the time

Funny that I thought the same thing, maybe we could do a group ride right over his arse.

hondaracing 79
02-03-2003, 06:19 AM
**** yea lets get after it

Quadfather
02-03-2003, 08:07 AM
HondaRacing:

Go to your local prosecuter with all of the paper work you have, and file a complaint against him. Insurance fraud is a serious offense. I would also go after him for signing your name. It's past time for this guy to be run out of the business.

02-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Maybe you will have better success with the ins fraud issue than my friend is having with the state attorney generals office on his mail order fraud complaint.

Believe it these wount be the first ones.

Birddog5150
02-03-2003, 11:35 AM
I agree, They tried to burn me also.. I called to order a DG front bumper, guy told me it was in stock qouted price,I say send it.Gave the guy card# and said thanks..I waited one week,still no bumper. I call asked for track# guy says it will take Like an hour just to find track# call back later.I am like WTF? It takes 2 minutes to get track# from manifest. So I call back later, guy says he couldnt find it,but it also wasnt in the backorder pile so it had to ship, I say again i need track#. He cant find call back when owner is there. In the mean time I talk to my stepdad, he is who I ordered bumper for, He calls them and they told him that it will take 4-6 weeks to get in! Will ship when it gets in. I call back and cancel the order, the guy says I told it would take 4-6 weeks. I told him when somebody tells you item in stock, that doesnt mean 4-6 weeks, cancel my order!!They said they would,called card company about a week later,still no credit back from Factory team racing..I called, my wife called and were told yes we will take care of it. We called visa to dispute... When talking to these guys they were rude and acted like no one could do anything except the owner..
One other thing that tipped me off was they charged my card the day I ordered, and after not receiving I called and say why charge card before you ship? They say that is how you do it.. I have always heard charge card when item ships to customer,that is how it works in my business always..

watch out for these guys.. Sorry to ramble on.
I called The Quadshop and had bumper in 2 days..Thanks Jeff!
I love a happy ending..