PDA

View Full Version : TRX-Y Update!

Dustin_Drews
05-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Sorry I have not been on here reply to my post as much as i should. I have read all the responses and appreciate them greatly!
TRX-Y has finally came around to running like she should. I think it just need time to seat the rings... Weird but I am thinking it has to do with the chrome cylinder...
Any ways the first race she pulled the holeshot! Man talk about a great felling being out there on a 2 stroke and taking all the 4 strokes by a quad was priceless!
I ended up 3rd out of 14 in the first year racer class... I led the race for 5 laps then I got tied up on a tree and then my chain fell off going up a rocky hill. I got it put back on but it was bound up pretty good. I still only ended up 10 min behind the leader!
She did awesome I fixed the chain issue tonight the person that assembled the quad before me installed the front sproket inside out! It is my fault for not checking but we have been so busy at the shop i have not had the time to put into her...
Any ways things I need if you have them let me know!

I have LRD pegs and nerfs. I am a taller guy and they seem to be to tall for me! Is there any others I can get to drop my feet an inch or two? Please let me know.
Second, I lost my stainless steel skid plate. I sheard off the bolts that held it on... Centered a rock with it! Kind of makes you cry so I am looking for the round sproket and rotor guards that ride next to each of them are just a little taller then the sproket an rotor so the rocks hit it instead of them. Please let me know.
That is it for now... If I think of anything else I will ask! Thanks for all the help...
God Bless,
Dustin

rayman375
05-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Do you have any pictures of it completed?

MossboysRacing
05-05-2010, 10:58 AM
I make custom sproket guards, if your interested pm me for pics and price