PDA

View Full Version : Robbins Ridge EDT National Round #1

blue groove
05-04-2010, 08:24 AM
Hope to see many faces at the first round of EDT Nationals. Sweet track, many of the locals favorite, come and check it out

blue groove
05-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Hope to see you there

blue groove
05-04-2010, 08:33 AM
A little fun in the down time...

blue groove
05-04-2010, 08:35 AM
a wide shot

blue groove
05-04-2010, 08:44 AM
an overall, but some has changes have been made, and this is not the whole track

C-LEIGH RACING
05-04-2010, 10:22 AM
That last pic, is only half of the track & how it was from last season.
The S section, option lane, not like that now. Was just a bit to tight & Ted changed it, freed it up quite a bit.

Where Matt is standing taking that pic, is up on the hill across the track & at that point viewing across, its like being at a amputheater looking down on everything.
Parking up theres going to be the snizzle,,,,, & guess whos going to be the first one parking, :macho

Matt, got anymore showing the whole track, maybe even one from some time back, just to get a site at the size.
Thanks
Neil

palot
05-04-2010, 10:56 AM
I can promise you all you will love this track .. I would bet this will be the biggest track we run this year. This is Ted's first National and he has gone all out to try his best to make it the talk of the year .. From what I have seen and heard he has done just that and started the year off at a grand level for the rest of the tracks to follow.. so lets all remember to let him know just how much we thank him for all his hard work and spread the word so he can fill all his stands with fans wanting to watch the action this week end ...

thank you and we will see you this week end ...

and thank you Matt for everything you do ..

hanker
05-04-2010, 05:08 PM
You will see this one there.
Steve

C-LEIGH RACING
05-10-2010, 10:39 AM
M A N !!!!!! what a weekend.

Told you it would be a track to remember & those that didnt come, well, you missed it for sure.

Wait till you see the pics Harlan & Matt got :eek: SURPRIZE
Neil

hanker
05-11-2010, 02:36 PM
That was the best track ever!!! My son said he wants to race there again. The whole family had a great time and can't wait to do it again!!! I hope to see everyone MO.!!! Thank you for putting on a great race. A little long of a race but a great one!!!

C-LEIGH RACING
05-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Hanker,
Lot of effort went in, trying to make this first race the best one for a kick off of the season & looks like it paid off.
Ted Robbins normaly puts on a good show, trys his best anyways, even for a one night local race you will see the same amount of effort being put in by him & his crew.
Not one complaint about the track did I hear & I talked to a bunch of people over the weekend.

The track,,,, what can I say about it but, the other track in the series, going to need to be mighty good to top this one.

Saturday, the owner of the Black Rock Raceway, Dundee NY track was down checking things out, getting some ideas & handing out flyers for his event.
Thats probably the first I've ever seen that done & speeks highly of him driving from NY down to NC just for that, so look for it to be good.

Tell your son he has a Pro rider watching him, so needs to stay on his game every race.
Coment was made, that boy was killing that thang :eek2:.
Neil

hanker
05-14-2010, 09:44 AM
Thank you Neil, I made sure my son Jared read your last post. He said he can wait to show everybody at the next race how fast he can really go. It's just a shame that his first race ever had to be a national event. But his confidence level went sky hi after that race and I hope he can keep it up. We have NO minis here in PA. at the local level. Just 450's that's who he practices with, and those guys and girl are the best for helping him out. Thank you again hope to see you in MO.
Steve Kline

koh0001
10-24-2011, 03:45 PM
I 've lost Chad's # from Victory motorsports. Could someone help me out?

Ted looks like the track is a blast. Glad its working out! Keep up the good work!

Thanks

C-LEIGH RACING
10-24-2011, 06:19 PM
koh0001,
Check your PM.
Neil