PDA

View Full Version : ultimate fighting

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 07:56 AM
anyone else into this?I have been for the last 6 yrs and its great training for atv racing,other than the cuts n bruises but they all heal,also pretty handy for the average chittalker that cant back his mouth,lol,its great exercise;)

tants
01-30-2003, 08:07 AM
UFC wootwoot!

my cousin takes judo and wants to fight i the ufc. every time i go to his house he makes me watch tedo (cant spell his last name) kick everyone arse....

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 08:14 AM
yeah,he's definitly a bad-***** huh!!

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 08:15 AM
yeah,he's definitly a bad-***** huh!!:macho :macho :macho

ok not sure how it came up twice:huh :huh I only hit submit 1 time.....I thought

LapTraffic
01-30-2003, 08:21 AM
I take Ju Jitsu, Im too old to get into competition, but the excercise is unreal. I get bored extremely easy, never have lifted weights, dont work out, dont jog etc but combat is pretty interesting :)

lil400exman
01-30-2003, 08:42 AM
i fight to get out of bed:huh

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
i fight to get out of bed:huh lol,me 2,especially 2day!!!

Did anyone see that HBO special w/ the dude shootin' up steroids?thats grim!!then he goes out and and starts smokin the other guy and all the sudden just falls flat and just sits there and gets his arse kicked.....sad,sad,sad!!!:rolleyes: that crap is for losers!!!:grr

JustRace
01-30-2003, 09:38 AM
My ppct self defence teacher is a 4th degree black belt and a 2 time national champ in judo. So at 1pm when i go to class he kicks my @ss around for 3 hours. lol

Quadfather
01-30-2003, 10:04 AM
I watched it a couple years ago. There was a wrestler named Mark something. These martial arts dudes would come out, and go through their Bruce Lee like stretches and stuff, then the dude would stomp their throat into the ground.

I noticed that all the martial arts guys got their *****es handed to them on a silver platter.

LapTraffic
01-30-2003, 10:08 AM
Hmmmm.... I seem to remember a 160 pound 'little' Brazilian that would lay on his back and these big tough guys would be on top thinkin they had him where they wanted him, and then... all of a sudden theyd be tapping out :)

Dont mess with Ju Jitsu, or anyone with the last name of Gracie :)

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by LapTraffic
Hmmmm.... I seem to remember a 160 pound 'little' Brazilian that would lay on his back and these big tough guys would be on top thinkin they had him where they wanted him, and then... all of a sudden theyd be tapping out :)

or anyone with the last name of Gracie :) HAHA,I KNOW THAT!!!!!:macho :macho :macho

tants
01-30-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
i fight to get out of bed:huh

lmao!

raptor_02
01-30-2003, 11:21 AM
Tito Ortiz is a bad mofo

QuadTrix6
01-30-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
lol,me 2,especially 2day!!!

Did anyone see that HBO special w/ the dude shootin' up steroids?thats grim!!then he goes out and and starts smokin the other guy and all the sudden just falls flat and just sits there and gets his arse kicked.....sad,sad,sad!!!:rolleyes: that crap is for losers!!!:grr

yea it was called the smashing machine...that guy was a good fighter besides the steroids....hes retired now

Birddog5150
01-30-2003, 12:06 PM
Rickson Gracie greatest fighter ever!!

own2424
01-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by raptor_02
Tito Ortiz is a bad mofo Yes, HE WHOOPED SHAMROCK!

twisted threads
01-30-2003, 03:03 PM
hey JTRtrx250r did you do any wrestling in high school? I here that wrestlers do very well at pit fighting.

nat3060
01-30-2003, 03:18 PM
the show on hbo is called "The life and times of Mark Kerr"

i watched it like 3 times already

luvmyex
01-30-2003, 03:34 PM
THe ufc isnt what it used to be.THe first 10 or so they didnt have hardly any rules for it.Now you cant do this or that but its still pretty cool to watch.I dont rember his name but he was a big dude with dark black hair and mustache.That guy was mean!i saw him thrash many a guys.But i like the big ol redneck Tank Abbott.He didnt work out,cept 12oz curls.He just loved to fight.He said one time "if i wasnt fighting here i'd be fighting in a bar somewhere.Atleast here i dont get busted for it"He also had the best knock out ive ever seen.We all thought he killed the guy.The dude just crumbled against the fence and was all bent over backwards.He didnt move for like 5 mins.We were all sating he's dead.He's dead!it was in ufc 5 or 6 i think.

raptor_02
01-30-2003, 04:15 PM
Tank was awesome. You may be talkin about Dan Severn. Or Don Frye. Both were good

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 04:34 PM
I didnt wrestle in school as much as I should have,kinda had a hard time staying legal,lol
Im more of a grapler,my son was the only jr varsity wrestling varsity last year,made me proud as he!!

Relson Gracie beat Shamrock w/ a submission hold,Shamrocks injurys have made him more or less fade away
I wasnt sure anyone would know who Mark Kerrs was,thats why I asked how I did

And YES,the sport has changed 85%,it had too,most of those guys know things that can take you out for good,they all have familys they have to take care of

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 05:48 PM
anyone else into this?I have been for the last 6 yrs and its great training for atv racing,other than the cuts n bruises but they all heal,also pretty handy for the average chittalker that cant back his mouth,lol,its great exercise;)

Is anyone else into this? Well....just so happens I talk chit all the time. Get this, I even had some fool pm me and talk chit back once....said he was some UFC champ or something.....I forget......Myself....I train with Ruger, Colt and occasionally Glock....:D

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 07:59 PM
Alaskan QUEEN........save it ,its only a couple weeks till Im on my way up there to visit friends,then you can tell me all about it to me,not your computer,like I said.......talk is cheap,back your mouth

We'll just see if you step up to the plate or run like the girl you are,

this isnt the place and every other tread your in gets closed,and i dont want ppl thinkin Im the 1 startin chit on an atv site....your gonna get your chance......I promise

chances are you will just turn the other way and not even meet up w/ me,thats how most of you that think your tough-guys work

I'll be up on the 20th thru the 1st or 2nd,like I said..if your the stand up kinda guy you claim to be,you'll give me a close address to hook up w/ you in a pm or something...now step up Sally:D ;) :Da typical SALLY has to use weapons...hahahah:rolleyes:

luvmyex
01-30-2003, 08:09 PM
Dan was who i was thinking of.I belive Don Frye trained under him.They almost looked alike.I dont remember seeing Dan S. ever loose.He had some tuff elbows!

Nausty
01-30-2003, 09:03 PM
yah I downloaded the video of that tank abbot guy knocking out a guy. Looked like he hit the guy so hard in the face his neck broke and he just fell to the ground. I love watching but I don't have hbo and it never hardly on on cable and I usually miss it.

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 09:04 PM
Alaskan QUEEN........save it ,its only a couple weeks till Im on my way up there to visit friends,then you can tell me all about it to me,not your computer,like I said.......talk is cheap,back your mouth

We'll just see if you step up to the plate or run like the girl you are,

this isnt the place and every other tread your in gets closed,and i dont want ppl thinkin Im the 1 startin chit on an atv site....your gonna get your chance......I promise

chances are you will just turn the other way and not even meet up w/ me,thats how most of you that think your tough-guys work

I'll be up on the 20th thru the 1st or 2nd,like I said..if your the stand up kinda guy you claim to be,you'll give me a close address to hook up w/ you in a pm or something...now step up Sally:D ;) :Da typical SALLY has to use weapons...hahahah:rolleyes:

You talk a ton....I bet you are a great role model for your kid as well. :o I don't care if we meet up or we don't, once you grow up you'll see that getting thrown in jail for fighting doesn't make you a man, jack*****. All I can promise is that if you meet me at my home looking for trouble, you'll find it...take that however you want.....I'm in the book.............JIM

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 09:11 PM
Im done w/ this on the computer,and w/ argueing w/ you on this site,I do gotta say im suprised you care about role-models for kids,thats pretty much how I became to dislike you was for how you talked to these kids on this site,thats where all this came from.....we'll be seein'ya soon....sally,now let it go till I get up there;)

Jimmer
01-30-2003, 09:54 PM
Alaska are you guys seruious or just joking?????:confused:

Nausty
01-30-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Jimmer
Alaska are you guys seruious or just joking?????:confused:

I think they are serious, this thread is pry gonna be locked or deleted when the mods see it.:(

tants
01-30-2003, 10:00 PM
those guys got some nuts to do that

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 10:02 PM
Yes...the big picture is a joke,theres no dought about that,this guy talks down to kids that might even look up to him,I called him on it and he came back talkin a whole gang a crap,now hes back-peddelin',Im not here to play Billy-Bad-*****,just to tell him to back his mouth and follow up w/ the crap he talks......yes ,it is pretty stupid.....:rolleyes: Then the guy starts makin stuff up like I said I was UFC champ:rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:09 PM
Look, moron....let it go already! I don't care whose *** you can kick or kiss for that matter. If you were half the man you claim to be you would know that only fools act and react like you. Truth is you are a mindless puppet that I can suck into any kind of argument I wish. You have no common sense, only know to threaten when challenged. Like I said, you come to my home and I will make sure you don't forget it. If you think I will fight some dumb *** like you over some stupid posts on the internet, you are more stupid than I thought. Get over it...oh great protector of children...and move on. Your threats will only end up catching up with you....JIM

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Dudes the last thing I want is probs w/ ppl here,I tried to ignore the punk the best I can,how many treads have been locked from this guy,a few that I know of,I just dont see how he expects ppl to take his crap whenever he posts,he sure seems to think he's a big man,I will be the 1st to say how dumb this is,I will also say he started hammerin on me 1st too,I just would rather he said tyhis stuff to me,thats all,sorry for the bs guys....I really am,just look at this tread and see who comes into talkin smack towards me:rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Dudes the last thing I want is probs w/ ppl here,I tried to ignore the punk the best I can,how many treads have been locked from this guy,a few that I know of,I just dont see how he expects ppl to take his crap whenever he posts,he sure seems to think he's a big man,I will be the 1st to say how dumb this is,I will also say he started hammerin on me 1st too,I just would rather he said tyhis stuff to me,thats all,sorry for the bs guys....I really am,just look at this tread and see who comes into talkin smack towards me:rolleyes:

You can make the choice to be the one to stop it then. :o I am sure since you spend so much time worrying about threads I post in that you will also notice I have many people on here I interact with in a friendly manner. Just as you claim to be unable to handle my crap, nor I yours. I know your type; insecure, angry at the world, etc....move on......JIM

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2003, 10:13 PM
so I guess it IS just a game w/ you,I am done for now moron!!

Jimmer
01-30-2003, 10:15 PM
No keep going its great entertainment. Let me know who wins. JK.:eek:

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:16 PM
so I guess it IS just a game w/ you,I am done for now moron!!

You are a joke, but this is no game. I am just calling you for what you are....a sad, pathetic, loser...........find what ails ya and get healed............:rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:18 PM
here ya go.........

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:20 PM
wrong one...

Jimmer
01-30-2003, 10:23 PM
Sorry to kind of change the subject but hey alska I see in that pic that your speed looks like it has one head light out. The left which my brother also ran into the same prob the other day. What was wrong with yours? Its the same side as my brothers so I was wondering if maybe its a pinched wire or something else.

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:26 PM
Sorry to kind of change the subject but hey alska I see in that pic that your speed looks like it has one head light out. The left which my brother also ran into the same prob the other day. What was wrong with yours? Its the same side as my brothers so I was wondering if maybe its a pinched wire or something else.

LOL....the Speed wasn't on in that pic, that was reflection on the lense. That pic was just after I bought my Speed too...you won't even recognize it now.....JIM

Jimmer
01-30-2003, 10:29 PM
OOps, dont I feel dumb now.:o

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:31 PM

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:32 PM
OOps, dont I feel dumb now.:o

I hope you are kidding....lol...:D No way I could have offended you.......right?

Jimmer
01-30-2003, 10:33 PM
:huh

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:34 PM
:huh

looks like you need a hug.....:rolleyes:

Jimmer
01-30-2003, 10:35 PM
No not offended. Just kind of imbarrased that I did not notice the light was not on. NO harm No foul.

Castor-426ex
01-30-2003, 10:35 PM
all this blah blah blah about fighting really cracks me up...

:D

Sad thing is...Ive probably taught people the same age or OLDER than all of you....

screwy huh?:eek:

and if you go to someones place looking to throw down...chances are youre gonna get the bad end of that one....

but good luck to ya

Jimmer
01-30-2003, 10:36 PM
Ok Alaska this is getting kind of wierd now. :D

AlaskaSpeed
01-30-2003, 10:39 PM
LOL....:D Castor knows what he's talking about. How many people go into a bear's den? The people on this site that have opinions that matter to me know the kind of person I am....the rest can get over it...........JIM

JTRtrx250r
01-31-2003, 02:49 AM
LMAO.YADA YADA YADA,:rolleyes: Jim......get over it

I didnt plan on coming to your house,not that it would really bother me,but theres no need for that,lol Im not into terrorizing and frightening wemon and childeren,all I was saying the whole time is back your mouth or....GET OVER IT,that is my only beaf w/ you,its not even anything I'd lose sleep over,come on,Im not the one drawning about it,claiming how ppl know what kinda person I am,posting my address(which really shows your intelligence,but dont let anyone think you're not a man)acting like a kid posting that stupid mistress of yours just to be a punk b/c you know how I feel about it,LMAO.....and Im the puppet?how about we BOTH act our age and when the time comes ,we'll go from there.....how bout it,sound like a plan?I seem to remember you telling me to do the best I can w/ what GOD gave me,thats all I wanted to do,then you turn it into Im threatining you and a buncha BS,like coming to your family home and that :rolleyes: actually,I just got a real-life chuckle from your intellect,I just call em like I see em...now if you have anything else to say.....do it in a pm or email me,this might be entertaining for some and rediculas in most ppl's eyes:rolleyes: Im getting embarrassed about it myself!!if you respond to this post instead of a pm or email,it'll just let me know your the one insecure,and everyone else too,this ISNT the place for this.......OK??10-4-??? GET IT???:rolleyes:Now quit being a leg-humping ankle-biter and get off my leg!!!PM ME or EMAIL ME if ya cant handle it,

TO EVERYONE.....SORRY,and sorry we had to ruin a good tread:rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
01-31-2003, 07:28 AM
Yo...
Sorry, but your little rants don't work for me either....lol. You are so predictable it's funny. You already said you were done, yet you keep going with the attacks. My original post to you was a little sarcastic jab, yet you started with all this "wish I was in the mob" Sally this and Sally that talk.....wtf is up with that? I haven't watched nearly as much UFC as you, so is that how they talk in their little pre and post fight ramblings? I better go look at some old WWF tapes and see if I can dig up some stupid little sayings............CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK HAS COOKING???...LMAO....there I found one...........hahahahaha....now let me use my last Jedi mind trick on you.....THESE AREN'T THE DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.....go about your business and never threaten me again....JIM

Castor-426ex
01-31-2003, 07:40 AM
somebody come to my house... i feel left out :D

AlaskaSpeed
01-31-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
somebody come to my house... i feel left out :D

LOL.....I am sure if you say the right thing ol' Jeremy will be visiting friends in your hometown soon. It's all part of his UFC tour.....:rolleyes:

MSL
01-31-2003, 08:28 AM
CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK HAS COOKING???...

uh Jim I believe its

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING???...

Cant you get it right geesh :blah

AlaskaSpeed
01-31-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by MSL
uh Jim I believe its

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING???...

Cant you get it right geesh :blah

DOH!....that's it...I will have to add your hometown to my WWF wannabe tour list now for a whoopass session........lol..:D

JTRtrx250r
01-31-2003, 09:16 AM
I had to post again and say you made me laugh this morning,dont be a pr!ck and I wont have to use the force on ya Yoda,plain and simple,lol,if you were going on a vacation to see old buds and had a chit-talker in the same town,wouldnt you give him the opertunity????whats that stupid saying....dont let your mouth write checks your @$$ cant cash....er somethin' like that.I'd rather get along w' ya but your not an easy one and I dont think our "styles" would click,after meetin' eyeball to eyeball,maybe that'd change,but thats a long shot,Im a stand up guy and thats all I can say about myself,when I got the chance..I figured I'd see if you were,You posted pics awhile back w/ you ridin so I know your not a real big guy and wondered if it was b/c your a few hundo miles away and behind your pc and thats why you talk smack to ppl er what,for the 10th time I just wanted you to back your talk up,while I had the 1 chance for you to do so,
Dont be such an @$$ to these kids,alot of them look up to you for some reason,How would you feel if your kid came home telling you some punk was hammering on them,I bet you'd like to see them try it when you were around....huh!!the insults and and degrading remarks shouldnt be that hard not to say to a kid,I dont care how you are to the older ppl,and Im sure theres a few like myself that would tell ya back it if it was an adult,bottem line is you know where I stand,You can make it or break it,AND DONT EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN EITHER,I'll back it,lol....have a nice day Jim:rolleyes:

MSL
01-31-2003, 09:20 AM
DOH!....that's it...I will have to add your hometown to my WWF wannabe tour list now for a whoopass session........lol..

lol :D

sign up now classes for the LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON CANDY *****ES is filling up fast :D

JTRtrx250r
01-31-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
LOL.....I am sure if you say the right thing ol' Jeremy will be visiting friends in your hometown soon. It's all part of his UFC tour.....:rolleyes: this is what cracked me up,lol,it was truly funny:D I woke up this morning and read that and was LMFAO:D :D

BTW Jim,we have weak ratings,we gotta do something about that,lol(if you can take a joke...from me):rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
01-31-2003, 09:52 AM
Jeremy,
I have never had anything personal against you, nor do I against any of "these kids"....although I doubt they look up to me...lol. I have no idea what a big guy is to you, I am 5'11" and 245lbs. Is it all muscle, not at the moment; I haven't lifted in a few years, half because when we had our youngest the Gym wouldn't provide daycare for newborns...lol...and partly because I had lifted weights for over 10 years and was burnt out to a point. I would be more than happy to become friends, or just get along....just don't get pissy if I don't take **** or if my opinions don't match up with yours....deal? :D

JTRtrx250r
01-31-2003, 10:19 AM
NO PROB DUDE......TRUCE,I'd rather get along and become friends myself,and I wont take **** personal,lol,I hear ya w/ the pushin weights....actually thats why I posted saying how good the exercise was,lol,its way to easy to burn out lifting and its funner riding for some training,anyway I admire the last post you made Jim....very cool!!!we'll start from scratch.......

Hey Jim,Im Jeremy ,How ya doin?,lol
you take care dude and have a good day ok,sorry for the head-bangin' contest and pissin'matches w/ ya man;)

4punksdad
01-31-2003, 12:13 PM
wow..........another happy ending. now if you two become too close & start hugging each other, I will HAVE to revoke your invitations to the punk palace for weekend rides!

hey ....by the way. are any of you into UQR?

Ultimate Quad Riding?

SGA
01-31-2003, 12:19 PM
Kinda leaves ya warm and fuzzy, dont it?:)

01-31-2003, 12:22 PM
I"m the best at UQR,,the rest of you ride like girly mons.....:macho

And big deal if ya know karate, ju jitsu or whatever ..I know a few foriegn words myself..:o :D

JTRtrx250r
01-31-2003, 12:52 PM
:D well what can we say....we did our best to entertain the bored few,and trying to scrap on the computer.......well Im just not good at it,lol,Im not used to it,and it isn't my way of scrappin',and it seems pretty stupid,lol
W/ the humor from Rico,Pappy and 4punks,its hard to take anything serious w/o bustin-up laughing,like I said many times before.....these dudes are good for my health
:D
this tread def took a few turns for sure.
The way I see it....I'd rather get along w/ everybody,we're all here for the same reasons right?well maybe,lol;)

AlaskaSpeed
01-31-2003, 12:55 PM
NO PROB DUDE......TRUCE,I'd rather get along and become friends myself,and I wont take **** personal,lol,I hear ya w/ the pushin weights....actually thats why I posted saying how good the exercise was,lol,its way to easy to burn out lifting and its funner riding for some training,anyway I admire the last post you made Jim....very cool!!!we'll start from scratch.......

you take care dude and have a good day ok,sorry for the head-bangin' contest and pissin'matches w/ ya man;)

Jeremy, nice to meet ya. :D I am big enough to apologize for how I came off to with you. Let me know when you get up here and we can go have a beer.....on me. Once we have a few, if we still don't like each other; we can scrap then.....;)

JTRtrx250r
01-31-2003, 01:00 PM
LMFAO...sounds like a plan Jim:D I am man enough to do the same so let me apologize to you also,lookin forward to hookin' up w/ ya;) :cool:

YLW400
01-31-2003, 01:11 PM
This place is like a soap opera!!! :blah :D j/p guys, good to see you all called a truce. Never even met each other before, you can't hate each other :D

250rmike
01-31-2003, 01:21 PM
no rico ur the girly mon. im the best lol who cares if you know ju jistu karate etc. how many people accually use that crap in a fight we know we all just use old fashion street rules where anything goes. most fights now days usally turn into somewhat of a wrestling match one goes to the ground and the other on top.

Jimmer
01-31-2003, 01:40 PM
HOw sweet. This thread is very misleading by its title???

AtvMxRider
01-31-2003, 03:22 PM

Jeremy I know how you felt the first few times I talked with Jim I wanted to kick his *** myself.;) But after I Got to talk to him on AIM he is a really cool guy. We have become pretty good friends(I Think so) I talk to him almost everyday. If you get the chance to talk to him on aim you will see for yourself.

JTRtrx250r
01-31-2003, 03:53 PM
I hear ya,we in a way are kinda alike actually,thats the funny part about it,Ive already kinda talked w/ him and he is a cool guy,we're past the bs,I guess we just had to let each other know that,lol
;)

AtvMxRider
01-31-2003, 04:01 PM
I hear ya,we in a way are kinda alike actually,thats the funny part about it,Ive already kinda talked w/ him and he is a cool guy,we're past the bs,I guess we just had to let each other know that,lol
;)

I know what you mean I couldn't believe how much we are alike. Look me up on aim sometime and we can talk.

AlaskaSpeed
01-31-2003, 05:19 PM
Hey...you guys are gonna make me tear up here....lmao.....can't we get back to the manly talk of fighting and kicking ***? :D

SGA
01-31-2003, 05:46 PM
GROUP HUG!!!:D

honda400exrider
01-31-2003, 05:54 PM
my uncles a third degree black belt in jujitsu and hes freggin insane! i can kick him in the shins with steel toe boots and he wont say oww. he said that they do these excersizes where they just bash their shins and arm thingy bones together for like a long time to strenthen them up or something... thats pretty ****ed up thoug i think! lol

yellowex01
01-31-2003, 06:13 PM
Yea Jim and after I come up there and re-do the garage and put those new wood floors in.......... Then its gonna hit the fan... :)

But alas I am only a little fellow so I guess I cant scrap... :(

AlaskaSpeed
01-31-2003, 09:42 PM
yeah....who invited the lil guy?....lmao:D

bmw500hp
01-31-2003, 11:09 PM

yep...been kickboxing for 10 years... grappling for 2... the balance you learn is INCREDIBLE / cardio as well....right now training with an "a" class rider who is very convinced of the benifits... we are doing it like for an experiment to see how he feels the training will improve his racing...

Castor-426ex
01-31-2003, 11:16 PM
sweet...mainly ive been in martial arts since i was....old enough to walk.....ive taught... learned...tested and tried....competed
won ...lost....gained....

needless to say i dont wanna see no huggin...

lmfao...

Raptor_Rider_KY
02-01-2003, 02:51 AM
a local video rental place had all the UFC videos and i watched pretty much all of them. the fights in the first few of the series were very short matches, but it seems the fights now last long periods of time. I liked to watch tank abbot fight even though he could never win a tournament. Royce Gracy was the man, he won like UFC 1-3, he beat ken shamrock also, and i think they had a draw their second time they fought. I saw Tito Ortiz's first few fights and he was a lot smaller compared to now, he got beat out a couple times. But the most impressive fighter to me was Vitor Belforte, i thought he was freakin awesome, he's got the quickest hand's i've ever seen, if you haven't seen his fights you should watch his first couple of fights, he also beat tank abbot and some other big dude that smashed tank. He was 19 in his first UFC fight, he's brazillian and trained under the gracies. But the best knock out, like said before, does go to tank abbot, when the guys knees buckled and he just sat on his knees bent up against the fence.

bmw500hp
02-01-2003, 07:35 AM
One question that's asked of professional riders in Dirtwheels or other mags is ( do ya train by riding or weights)?

Well most all in the interviews say "riding"....by reading his the amatuer thinks that weights are nonproductive for mx or xc training.... but what about the offseason...

I poise the question? why not train for balance / strength / endurance and FOCUS by a regimine or sport specific training in the (off season) and be in physically "better" shape when the season begins? Once in season starts and a rider can practice daily he/she can then mantain and further develope his condition by practice riding.

I would be curious as to fellow riders feelings on this... and yeah..Gracie is the man!... one awesome fighter!

luvmyex
02-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Anybody see Gracie rip the pony tail off of kemo?THat was sick!Next time kemo fought he didnt have any hair at all.I also remember Tank and this other 400lb redneck just beat the crap out of each other.They were both a bloody mess.Mark Colman was pretty tuff too!

xtrememxrider
02-01-2003, 07:28 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid49/p09ec3c2fd0792a349261c71ece89ba91/fcb2c079.jpg

bmw500hp
02-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Ulimate Head Butt!

bsb64
02-01-2003, 09:13 PM
raptor-rider Yep Vitor Belforte is the best. That dude is an animal. Quick hands, knockout power, wrestling skills, unfrigginreal. He knocked out tank, the pitbull, the big black dude Goodrich, and a bunch of other heavy hitters. I haven't seen him lately, does he still fight?