PDA

View Full Version : racing in north carolina

300exdriver
01-29-2003, 09:11 PM
hey do any of you know where i can race that isnt too far from southport north carolina??? i really want to race ive been riding just about all my life and i think im ready to race hardcore!!!!1:devil

angelon400ex
01-29-2003, 11:05 PM
http://www.mideastinterstate.com/

Check this site out. I just got finished racing a full Mideast season and I am finishing up my interstate season this weekend. I am not sure where you are located but you could come give the race this weekend a try. Come up and say hi if you do. I am one of the few women that races so I shouldn't be hard to find. Good luck! Angela

quadman21
01-30-2003, 12:51 PM
Hey Angela. I remember you at the Mid East races last year. You rode really good. I was #21 on a yellow 400ex in the vet class. I'll be carring the same number and racing the same class this year. If you see us at Belwood come over and say hello!

Wingnut
01-30-2003, 02:52 PM
Quadman21, come on down to Rockhouse this weekend. Get some good practice before the real season(s) start.

200rider
01-30-2003, 08:10 PM
Sup zach, all i need is some more hp and top speed and ill be set for racing. Btw if u want to know what i ride, its a black and white tonka mean machine.

holeshot19
01-30-2003, 08:56 PM
if anybody else besides me think that bonnie at the banquit sounded just like her mom b!ching and monaning. last year i finshied second in two stroke and got a full rideing suit this year second in vet and got just a jersey and gloves come on now i really didnt need the stuff but there geting tight and the rider count is up at the last winter series race 98 quads and 158 bikes not counting the kids and what they get at the gate. well hope to see you guys and gals sunday .

quadman21
01-31-2003, 06:31 AM
Hey wingnut, holeshot19, I wanted to come down this sunday but I just got done closing on my new home. So I need to take care of the home thing so it won't interfere with the Mid East season. I have the worst luck at the middle of the season so I want to tie up loose ends so I can keep up with you girls all season! Besides, i haven't rode in months becuse of this stupid house. You guys would just laugh at me...lol. But I'll see you guys at Belwood for sure! come by and say hey!

angelon400ex
02-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Hey there quadman21.....If you see me walking by in a daze and I don't say hi, please flag me down! I love talking to my riding family no matter where I run into them. I wish you the best in getting back into your groove. I know I have my work cut out for me over the next month getting prepped for two heavy serious racing seasons. I know it is going to take everything in me and the support of all my family and friends. By the way I wrote Belwood down as my favorite track on a questionare recently. I really have a lot of fun on that one. Hope to see you soon!

luvmyex
02-01-2003, 05:19 PM
Hey girl ,where have you been?Is the polaris back yet?THe club is going to windrock in April.Tell me you dont have a race that weekend so i can ride the polaris.OH GOD did i really say that!:D Drop me a Email sometime.You did get my new addy didnt ya?See ya ,Rick

quadman21
02-03-2003, 06:00 AM
Hey, I'll see all you Mid East riders at Belwood! I may be out of the groove for now but I'll be back in it soon! Also, they same goes for you guys. If you see me at my truck all zoned out because I'm thinking about the race...WAKE ME UP! I like meeting new friends as well. Good luck guys and gals.