PDA

View Full Version : BigBad400 STAY AWAY

RaceinCircles
05-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Seems like an honest person at first but then when you get your parts in the mail, they are not the ones you payed for. l bought a stage 2 cam, ceet cover, and shock covers.

Covers were fine, but l got a scarred stock cam with the decompression mechanism still on it. He said he sent the right parts and l, yes l, was the scam artist and quit responding to my emails.

Anyone know if paypal will do anything for me?

bigbad400
02-25-2011, 03:15 AM
i cant believe this...there was 3 cams sitting on my shelf, a stg 1 a stg 2 and 1 stock. i told this guy i grabbed the wrong one, send it back and i would make it right, he didnt want to he wanted a refund and wanted to keep it, well after some talk he agreed he'd send it back... i never got my cam back so i never sent another out. he got a stg 2 cam. went and looked i still have stg 1 and stock... he was just trying to get over on me and get the refund and keep the good cam. nice try buddy why didnt you send my "stock" cam back? because you know darn well it was a stg 2 hotcam and you were gonna rip me off. sry it didnt work but dont run my name into the ground because of it guy.

i do have good feedback from another buyer if anyone is willing to listen after this...jerk... wants to try and make a liar out of me.

skippy1999
03-16-2011, 01:34 PM
I second this!! He ripped me off of $100!!!

murf787
03-16-2011, 07:07 PM
I third that he tried to take 400 from me

skippy1999
03-23-2011, 09:21 AM
He issued me a refund for the money.. we are square now