PDA

View Full Version : Get 5-20$ now

Ralph
01-29-2003, 08:25 PM
i was just watching the news and if u have bought a cd inbetween 1995-2002 u can file a claim, supposedly the cd companys raised prices or something so they are "refunding" and u dont eaven need proof of purchase

http://musiccdsettlement.com/english/default.htm

Nausty
01-29-2003, 08:41 PM
I had it all filled out ready to go and my mom wouldn't let me because shes thinks someone is after us wanting our credit card numbers wants to figure out everything about our life. Not near as bad as the time we were waiting in line at a resturant and my dad and I joked about crossing off other people on the lists so they would call us up and my mom trying saying they could have cameras watching the list.

Ralph
01-29-2003, 08:43 PM
haha, i realy dont givce a **** cause eaven burger king has my last 4 social security #'s and so do 150 other thousand people...

Ralph
01-29-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
....call us up and my mom trying saying they could have cameras watching the list....

lol, thats pretty funny, when i worked at bk, there would always be these little queers that thought they were so bad ***, like they would through their tray in the garbage and like book it out of the store and no body gives a ****, those trays arent worth anything, its pretty sad they replace and waste so much, they get a new little sweeper bucket every month, nothing worng with the old ones, one just comes every month, so i decided to go with the trend and emptied the milkshake machine, once a day...:blah those milkshakes are good...

zzbudzz
01-30-2003, 01:32 AM
"my mom tried saying they could have cameras watching the list".
just cause your parinoid doesn't mean they're not watching you!