PDA

View Full Version : 400ex--trade for 450r

400exgirl13
04-29-2010, 02:50 PM
2002 400ex (have title in hand). have option of either mx or xc..i've ran a few of both races with this quad. motor is stock. full curtis sparks exhaust. pro armour pro peg nerf bars w/ heel guards. for xc i ran the stock a arms with custom axis std length front shocks, and for mx i ran +3 walsh a arms with the axis shocks. rear shock is stock, but just had them serviced by hammer racing 2 months ago and they feel amazing (you truely have to ride it to appreciate it). right now it has pink front and black rear maier fenders. also have stock yellow plastic. the a-arms are chrome upper and pink lower. it's any girls dream quad, but the grat part is it can easily be transformed back into a 'mans' quad by switching the plastic and painting the lower arms. this thing has been my baby for the past 2 years, and I truely do not want to part with it, but I've gotten the itch for a 450r and the only way is if I sell mine. Right now I'm just looking to trade for a 450r (with title) + cash, unless I find a 450 and will then sell outright

the pic i attached was during my xc setup. if you'd like to see any other pictures let me know

400exgirl13
04-29-2010, 03:00 PM
xc setup