PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Williams

LT80
04-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Buddy, maybe the women racers would let you pass if you'd not roost them so bad whilst going by em. In the future you will learn that you have to treat the ladys nice or they get real grumpy..LMAO!!
That gal that blocked you should be too embarrased to come back.
Good racing! Congrats!

raidernut
04-29-2010, 04:15 PM
I know racin is racin, but come on! In the afternoon 90cc race, the womens c class is one of the several that run at the same time, and for the most part, the women move out of the way when they hear a 15,000 rpm chainsaw behind them, but it never fails, theres always that one that wont!. They arent even racing in the same class, so MOVE OVER! I really got upset when he told me he made several passing attempts in the desert, only to be hit from the side. His story was backed up by the sides of both wheel completely stripped of the powder coat. Leave your ego at the door, and let a little guy by!

#404's Dad
04-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by raidernut
I know racin is racin, but come on! In the afternoon 90cc race, the womens c class is one of the several that run at the same time, and for the most part, the women move out of the way when they hear a 15,000 rpm chainsaw behind them, but it never fails, theres always that one that wont!. They arent even racing in the same class, so MOVE OVER! I really got upset when he told me he made several passing attempts in the desert, only to be hit from the side. His story was backed up by the sides of both wheel completely stripped of the powder coat. Leave your ego at the door, and let a little guy by!

Thats horrible, some people are just plain dumb!!

racerdad199
04-30-2010, 06:54 AM
Was it the blue Banshee? The one who came into the scoring shoot and took out the haybale?

riding4fun
04-30-2010, 07:33 AM
She was very excited coming through the finish line. LOL

raidernut
04-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by racerdad199
Was it the blue Banshee? The one who came into the scoring shoot and took out the haybale?

no comment

LT80
04-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Guys,guy,guys, (and gals) after knowing more facts can't you see what really happened?!
Dang Yamaha prolly had something broke. Banshee's are for 300 ft straight runs or TT racin.
Proly didn't have PEP PB1's so combined with the broke parts and revolutionary poor handling,,It's obvious that she was bumping into him trying to keep control.
Buddy should be commended on holding her on the track thus avoiding a terrible accident. Folowing her to the flag to make sure she was OK was a great thing.
And they say chivalry is dead!

raidernut
04-30-2010, 07:26 PM
your killin me

etondaddy
04-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by LT80
Guys,guy,guys, (and gals) after knowing more facts can't you see what really happened?!
Dang Yamaha prolly had something broke. Banshee's are for 300 ft straight runs or TT racin.
Proly didn't have PEP PB1's so combined with the broke parts and revolutionary poor handling,,It's obvious that she was bumping into him trying to keep control.
Buddy should be commended on holding her on the track thus avoiding a terrible accident. Folowing her to the flag to make sure she was OK was a great thing.
And they say chivalry is dead!

Jack.....you got to love him.

Mike Kozura