PDA

View Full Version : Trinity exhaust

hawiianpwr
01-29-2003, 07:29 PM
Have you guys heard of it? I went to there website and there pipe looks pretty nice. Is it worth it?

http://www.trinityracingproducts.com/stagivsparar1.html

stupid driver
01-29-2003, 08:40 PM
it looks sweet:D

NoWingNoPrayer
01-29-2003, 08:51 PM
ive seen it in the advertisments and on the net. the silencer looks Gorgeous. but im not sure how it performs because it wasnt around for the 400ex when dirtwheels still gave hondas attention. my opinion is that if it didnt perform well ides still keep it for the BLANG!!

forum
01-29-2003, 10:14 PM
mines been on order for 2 months every time i call they give more more B.S. once i get my pipe i aint ever calling them again. I even talked to the manager

rhandw69
01-29-2003, 10:54 PM
I recently sent my motor off to Trinity to have a full port job done on it, and at first I talked to them and told them to order me one of theyre pipes as well. It really is just a top end pipe with no huge gains anywhere else. From what I understand for it to be of a benefit, you really need to accomadate it with a port job. My friend drove down there to pick up his Raptor motor rite before FSW II, he found out that only the exhaust trinity makes, or should I say endorse. The headpipe is designed by Graydon Proline. They look pretty sharp though, and I think that with the rite combo they could be pretty good. But once again, i would think that by looking at it, it really would be just a top end pipe. Which for some could be a real advantage. Sand Draggers!

DESDAK4
01-30-2003, 07:00 AM
They do seem like a very nice pipe and are supposed to put out good power. I had one on order for most of the time I was deployed last time and they couldn't get it to me. I called a dealer of Trinity parts and was told that they are having a hard time getting someone to make the head pipe and what not and that they did not expect to see pipes for a very long time. This dealer had told me that they were not going to sell Trinity anymore. That is one of the main reasons I stopped my order and got the Hetrick and I am glad I did it now because my Hetrick pipe is awsome.

Jay
USAF