PDA

View Full Version : Motowoz or EXIT?

phreak
04-28-2010, 01:43 PM
i'm considering either these two for my ltr (standard travel). both will be compression adjustable only.

i've read a lot of good feedback on the motowoz. limited, but still good, on the exits. strictly mx riding.

which would you go with? i'm looking for the plushiest ride possible that my stockers just don't offer. be able to absorb the choppy/bumpy track conditions as much as possible. as well as offer smooth landings. that's what kills me and makes it nearly impossible to improve lap times.

BlaineKaiser450
04-28-2010, 06:19 PM
I love my Motowoz

RadekPL
04-29-2010, 11:59 AM
I received a set of my new Motowoz shocks on Tuesday this week. Had a test ride yesterday. These shocks are extremely good ! I've been using Fox'es all the way around and than swaped them out for Motowoz'es. Diffrence is markable. Motowoz is a lot, lot plusher than Fox was. It's just hard to belive how stable is my quad now. I was lot less tired after same amount of riding time after swapping Fox'es for Motowoz set-up.
Also Jim and Suzi are great people to deal with. They will take care of you as no one else. Personaly I've never dealt before with such great people as they are. No matter what's the problem, no matter what time it is, Jim will nearly always answer you same day. Their main goal is to make you happy and satisfied. After 1st ride I've turned 3 clicks on rebound damping and that was all. They are working perfect right out the box. You don't have to mess a lot with adjusting. I was suprised as hell with that. I had Ohlins, KYB, Fox, Elka and Motowoz are the best. They are plushest shocks I've ever ridden. Can't go wrong with Motowoz guys.

trompen542
05-11-2010, 02:16 PM
motowoz, by far the best shocks we have ever used.

Kennethyfz450
05-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Go with Motowoz you will not be disappointed!

sdxp787
05-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Give Jet suspension a call. Nick can make your stockers better than any aftermarket shock. GNCC Pro Donnie Ockerman is running stock long travels on his TRX450R in the IXCR series.

sunco
05-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Motowoz & Houser LT

honda250xrider
05-23-2010, 11:38 AM
I've had motowoz lt with walsh on the ltr

I too will vouch for the very plush ride. If i were you i would op for the rebound adj. also. the little more money you will spend would be worth it, as i found myself adjusting the rebound when i got the shocks.

awsomeaussies
05-27-2010, 05:43 PM
I have Motowoz on my 400ex and Fox's on my LTR... I sent my Fox's to Moto-Xperts to do the by pass mod because I'm so close to selling them. I just don't like all the body roll the Fox shocks have. So hopefully they'll be better when I get them back! But I have to throw my vote to Motowoz! If my Fox's arn't any better then I'm going to sell them and get another set of Motowoz:macho