PDA

View Full Version : 24/7 Teaser is released!

Pappy
04-27-2010, 04:00 PM
http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/ama-atv-motocross-2010-24-7-reality-tv-show-teaser.html

NacsMXer
04-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Sweet, can't wait to watch it on the tube :D

quadrcr161
04-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
Sweet, can't wait to watch it on the tube :D

agreed, cant wait, Big Stan is gonna be funny.

One_Bad_400
04-27-2010, 04:35 PM
good gosh that just gave me the biggest goose bumps. my adrenaline is pumping so hard right now

Ichoptop
04-27-2010, 07:10 PM
I dont have any of those channels...will it be on the web somewhere?

TrapZ400
04-27-2010, 11:05 PM
Looks like Amsoil is trying to make the shows available online.
http://amsoilblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/amsoil-adds-atv-247.html

liex21
04-28-2010, 08:49 AM
of coarse when something like this finally comes on tv i dont have the channels:mad:

jzexrider
04-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Does anyone know if itll be on Comcast digital cable? It looks awesome.

QuadJunkies
04-29-2010, 10:52 PM
I tried to pull it up on my DVR to record and it brings up nothing? :confused:

TrapZ400
05-01-2010, 01:09 AM
The show is going to be on a bunch of different channels. Just check your regional sports networks. If your like me and have Time Warner Cable Sports then the show will air April 18th at 7:00PM. According to www.twcablesports.com

QuadJunkies
05-01-2010, 01:13 AM
I have directTV and it shows nothing . Weird. ..

btw... when did versus return to Direct TV? I was in shock when the GNCC recorded!! YYYESS!!! :D

TrapZ400
05-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I have directTV and it shows nothing . Weird. ..

btw... when did versus return to Direct TV? I was in shock when the GNCC recorded!! YYYESS!!! :D
Check channel 344 (ICTV) on Direct TV. Thats the channel that the press release said it would be on

QuadJunkies
05-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by TrapZ400
Check channel 344 (ICTV) on Direct TV. Thats the channel that the press release said it would be on

I did and it didnt show anything. What day was it supposed to air again ?

flyboy1294
05-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Is anyone else worried that they are going to over-dramatize everything?

Like most of the audience is not going to be interested in the quad aspect of the show, so the producers will try to get them into the whole dramatic aspect, which is fine, but sometimes they over-do it and don't really focus on the main theme of the show. And the teaser seemed like it was 80% a fat guy, or old guy screaming and blowing things WAY out of proportion, and then 20% riding.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we'll be watching for the quad theme, not the drama. Lets hope it's a big hit. :macho

Scro
05-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by flyboy1294

Like most of the audience is not going to be interested in the quad aspect of the show, so the producers will try to get them into the whole dramatic aspect, which is fine, but sometimes they over-do it and don't really focus on the main theme of the show. And the teaser seemed like it was 80% a fat guy, or old guy screaming and blowing things WAY out of proportion, and then 20% riding.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we'll be watching for the quad theme, not the drama. Lets hope it's a big hit. :macho

That wouldn't be a bad thing. It may bring some people into the sport that may not know anything about it. It's better than nothing at all.

flyboy1294
05-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Scro
That wouldn't be a bad thing. It may bring some people into the sport that may not know anything about it. It's better than nothing at all.

Agreed, more light on the sport would do wonders. And it is much better than nothing at all, don't get me wrong, haha. I'm very eager to see it.

I was just thinking about shows like Howe and Howe tech (spelling?). They advertised it like crazy for the dramatic aspects, but I was interested in the builds and engineering. However, the show got more and more dramatic and less interesting and burned out pretty quickly.

But this is a different show and a different network, so I'm excited for the premire. :D

QuadJunkies
05-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by flyboy1294

What I worry about is that we get "ghetto" channels that are cheaper, but most people dont watch them so they dont get recognized, so in a way it sets us up for failure right from the beginning. I know its all about money and budgeting, but cmon... if they can show some of the garbage they do on Speed I cant see how our ratings would be any worse. :rolleyes:

I hope its a success !

TrapZ400
05-01-2010, 03:12 PM
I did and it didnt show anything. What day was it supposed to air again ?
The 15th

TrapZ400
05-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Heres a quote from another site. Carey Bohn is the executive producer

"Bohn said although this teaser shows many aggressive and intense situations, “ATV-24/7″ will also have a softer side, because show producers want to acknowledge ATV racing’s family makeup and its grassroots heritage. There will be shots of John Natalie holding his baby girl, scenes showing the racers interacting to capture their friendship and, of course, the family side of this sport."

muddy400EX
05-01-2010, 04:27 PM
What I worry about is that we get "ghetto" channels that are cheaper, but most people dont watch them so they dont get recognized, so in a way it sets us up for failure right from the beginning. I know its all about money and budgeting, but cmon... if they can show some of the garbage they do on Speed I cant see how our ratings would be any worse. :rolleyes:

I hope its a success !

speaking of speed, the other day i seen "atv racing" titled on speed, and i was like hell ya, went to it and it was a circle track, with beat up banshees,warriors,freakin UTILITIES! and a single dirtbike(for some reason) with dudes wearing jeans and a t-shirt racing together around a circle track!

they can show that, but cant show the pros:confused:

needless to say, i was very dissapointed,lol

NacsMXer
05-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
speaking of speed, the other day i seen "atv racing" titled on speed, and i was like hell ya, went to it and it was a circle track, with beat up banshees,warriors,freakin UTILITIES! and a single dirtbike(for some reason) with dudes wearing jeans and a t-shirt racing together around a circle track!

Haha how random. I watched that out of the blue like 5-6 months ago. The big guy on the old ute was holding them off good. Banshee tried to make a run but spun out. And a kid on a KTM 2 stroke that couldn't even make it around the ute. That was some redneck racing at its finest :rolleyes:

I agree, this new atv show would be better off being aired on speed.

TrapZ400
05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
If the show is a hit this year than it may move to speed, versus, or espn. They have to start some where though. I still think what they have going now though is good because its on a bunch of regional sports channels.

We need to do our part in spreading the word about this new show. So everyone should post the teaser video on their facebook pages to get people to tune in and watch it.

QuadJunkies
05-01-2010, 07:37 PM

OMG ... I seen that ! What a disgrace! :o

But go figure... some dude in jeans on a POS can get a few minutes of fame, but our Nats. cant ?
Im not putting down those guys but I think its pathetic they can get air time and our Pros,Am and Youth cant on a decent channel.

QuadJunkies
05-01-2010, 07:40 PM
If the show is a hit this year than it may move to speed, versus, or espn. They have to start some where though. I still think what they have going now though is good because its on a bunch of regional sports channels.

We need to do our part in spreading the word about this new show. So everyone should post the teaser video on their facebook pages to get people to tune in and watch it.

They done this with our series and it was a FLOP. IF it doesnt get the views then it wont matter .
Im not bagging on anyone by any means, but these goofy channels are not going to get us what we need IMO.
Ill sit and take it all in though so they will get my ratings !

mcwilly
05-05-2010, 01:19 PM
I tried to pull it up on my DVR to record and it brings up nothing? :confused:

Me too. I have FiOS (which isnt a network listed) but I do have MavTV which is a channel supposed to be airing it on DirectTV.

QuadJunkies
05-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by mcwilly
Me too. I have FiOS (which isnt a network listed) but I do have MavTV which is a channel supposed to be airing it on DirectTV. im now pulling up channel 640 but its an added pay channel i dont get ... also searched for that channel and i get nothing. ill be so pissed if my direct tv screws me out of seeing this :mad:

yellowzo3
05-07-2010, 12:49 PM

I didn't check through the entire week but I just turned that channel on and its all informercials for days. Is this quad show like the only actual show they have or something? I doubt anyone even knows they have this channel, let alone actually watching it.

yellowzo3
05-07-2010, 12:51 PM
im now pulling up channel 640 but its an added pay channel i dont get ... also searched for that channel and i get nothing. ill be so pissed if my direct tv screws me out of seeing this :mad:

I have Directv also... Channel 640 for me here is MASN (Mid Atlantic Sports Network)... Its basically a channel for the Washington Nationals baseball team and stuff.

mcwilly
05-07-2010, 02:40 PM
I went to tv guide listings (www.tvguide.com/listings ) to check for it (you have to input your TV provider) and I came up with nothing.

7poundegg
05-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Anyone find it Dish Network ??? .... I called ICTV and left a message to release some information on this site. Their number is 800-391-3617.

sexysilverado45
05-10-2010, 11:50 PM
It showed it was suposed to air the 15 on channel 230 dish net work I just checked and its not there what the hell is going on. I set it to record now it doesn't show its even scheduled.

sexysilverado45
05-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Just checked the web site it says off air till fall of 2010

7poundegg
05-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Which website had the information ??? .....Thanks.

sexysilverado45
05-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Oxygen or what ever it was

7poundegg
05-11-2010, 08:45 AM
You mean ICTV ? .....I checked ICTV and there is nothing posted that I could find. If you could point us to where you found it, we'd appreciate it.

According to the schedule on their website, Untamed Sports Network shows "atv-24/7" airing on Sunday 5/16 at 6:30pm. Hopefully, the two or three people that get that channel will enjoy it !!

sexysilverado45
05-11-2010, 09:07 AM
On the top right well about 2in down the page it has a litte blue sheet inside a white box and then it has a day you can click on for Monday threw Saturday if you click any of them it say off air till fall 2010.

QuadJunkies
05-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by sexysilverado45
Just checked the web site it says off air till fall of 2010

What a bunch of crap !! :mad:

bens250ex
05-12-2010, 02:55 PM
So it's not coming on air ?

7poundegg
05-12-2010, 03:17 PM
I talked with ICTV and they said that it was not airing this weekend. There were some sort of contract issues to resolve. There was at least one of the other networks listed the show in its' tv schedule, that claims to be airing it this Sunday. I couldn't tell you which one, because I checked all of them and don't remember the specific network.

I requested some information/update from atvriders.com and got squat in reply.

beastlywarrior
05-12-2010, 03:24 PM
went to it and it was a circle track, with beat up banshees,warriors,freakin UTILITIES! and a single dirtbike(for some reason) with dudes wearing jeans and a t-shirt racing together around a circle track!

heyyyyyy you doggin warriors:blah:

Pappy
05-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 7poundegg

I requested some information/update from atvriders.com and got squat in reply.

We dont have anything to do with the program

K-Dub
05-12-2010, 05:05 PM
I just searched on my directtv dvr. Its on channel 640 at 4:30pm sat the 15th. I can not find it on 344 at all. Hope this helps.

TrapZ400
05-12-2010, 05:26 PM
I hope their going to make a website for "ATV-24/7"

I read that amsoil is trying to make the show available online so thats good for the people that cant watch it on tv.

Isnt there suppose to be an atvision motosode on the show pretty soon?

QuadJunkies
05-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by K-Dub
I just searched on my directtv dvr. Its on channel 640 at 4:30pm sat the 15th. I can not find it on 344 at all. Hope this helps.
IT shows on mine .. but I dont get that channel on the West Coast :(

FOCKERS :mad:

7poundegg
05-13-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
We dont have anything to do with the program

Pappy,
I know you don't have anything to do with the program, but it is this website that posts news, etc., so I thought you might provide an update to a story that has been on your home page for several weeks, especially since it appears to be inaccurate now and of considerable interest to nearly everyone that comes to this site. .....I'm wasn't really complaining, just hoping to provide a prompt for some information since people like Long Haul Productions don't answer their phone. ....it's all good !!

mcwilly
05-13-2010, 08:53 AM
FOCKERS :mad:

:D I feel your pain. I searched again last night on my dvr and dont show it listed anywhere.

Pappy
05-13-2010, 08:56 AM
We can only release information that is sent to us. If a company or event doesnt keep current neither can we or others in the media. We could call, but 99% of the time we get info that CANT be released, so even though we personally may have the answers to the questions, we are not permitted to release it.

Im not to concerned over the issue. I will eventually see it on TV or via a DVD or online. Ofcourse im in the dirt non stop in this sport so its not as big a deal personally to see behind the scenes but I do understand the angst among many of you over this.

7poundegg
05-13-2010, 09:21 AM
Pappy,
Thanks for the reply and clarification.

CADWELL
05-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by K-Dub

+1

It shows on my Direct TV also...same channel...same date...a bit earlier though. Probably because I'm in AZ.

bbender85
05-13-2010, 12:39 PM
so it's on my dish network schedule at 4:30 on ch 432, Mid Atlantic Sports Network;

is the ICTV contract issue stuff just for that network, or does it apply to wherever the show is slated to air?

7poundegg
05-13-2010, 01:25 PM
ICTV told me that it was an ICTV contract issue. It didn't sound like it applied to the other networks airing it. ICTV is the only one of the networks listed that I get in southern Wisconsin.

bbender85
05-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by 7poundegg
ICTV told me that it was an ICTV contract issue. It didn't sound like it applied to the other networks airing it. ICTV is the only one of the networks listed that I get in southern Wisconsin.

well piss. upon getting home from work this afternoon i find out i am in your same boat. :(

7poundegg
05-13-2010, 04:06 PM
We'll have to pee off opposite sides of the boat !!

nynetwo9
05-14-2010, 08:48 PM
man this sux. i cant find it either. on dish network. anyone else have any luck w dish network?

TrapZ400
05-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Don't worry guys you can watch the first episode on www.atv247.com

7poundegg
05-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Check the home page of atvriders.com. There was a press release today that might help. All of the listings are in the pdf.

I think it's on MASN on Dish Network.

I'm SOL in Wisconsin,

nynetwo9
05-15-2010, 05:24 AM
Don't worry guys you can watch the first episode on www.atv247.com

says the videos are private and u need a password to view. lets u watch the 1st part tho.

I checked my guide on that MASN channel and it says AMA racing. not sure if thats it or not tho (dish network)

TrapZ400
05-15-2010, 12:12 PM
The first episode will be available at 4PM CST Today

TrapZ400
05-15-2010, 03:35 PM
The first episode is up

madskrillz2
05-15-2010, 05:00 PM
This show is gonna be awesome. I like how down to earth Natalie is. He doesn't give you any bull**** and tells it like it is.

Pappy
05-15-2010, 08:19 PM
So far, its great! They are doing a great job of capturing the action on and off the track. Its still hard to show how hard them guys are pushing it but it will give anyone not familiar with the sport a good look at it. The mechanics and such are doing great as well, no extra hype, just the way it is. If they can capture the true intensity there isnt any reason this shouldnt be successful.

QuadJunkies
05-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Just to let viewers on Direct TV know that channel 344 is a PART TIME channel and basically an Infamercial(sp?) channel and due to this it may show the channel is NOT available or is not a channel in your area (this is what its on the West Coast) you may have to due a manual record on your DVR to get this channel to record. ITs only turned on once in awhile.
This is such a bummer ,alot of views will be missed on this . Dont know that Ill ever catch it right before it airs to watch it . :ermm:
I hope its a success so that maybe they will take it off these retarded channels .