PDA

View Full Version : Sonic revenge!!!!

slightlybent47
04-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Me and my girl was at a Sonic the other day and this pimple faced punk that worked there came out with our order and while at the car door he made a comment on my girls choice of clothing she was wearing. Now that really pissed me off and made her feel bad, I was about to go in and say something to the manager when I spotted a bag of skittles lying in the console. I said to my girl hey you want dinner and a show? She didn’t know what I was talking about so I said watch this. I took the bag of skittles and scattered them on the side walk. And said just sit back and enjoy, well a few minutes the pimple faced punk came zooming around the corner with both hands full with someone’s order.
When that dude hit one of those skittles he went flying face first into the side walk and dumped the order all over the ground.
I was laughing so hard I could not eat my food. I looked over at my girl and asked how she felt and she gave me a big kiss and told me she loved me.
I asked if she was ready to leave and she said hell no the show had just started, what a girl!!!!

CJM
04-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Now thats a nice way to get revenge!

Pipeless416
04-27-2010, 01:07 PM
hahaha quick thinking. however, we need a picture of her just to help the story come to life.

J.Brown121
04-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Nice! lol

And I agree with pipeless

aDviSol2y
04-27-2010, 01:12 PM
I wanna know what the kid said?

ATV Chic
04-27-2010, 01:52 PM
roflmfao u rock dude!!

One_Bad_400
04-27-2010, 02:04 PM
haha, thats halarious, if i coulda only been there to see that. was he on rollar blades?

dpizz450
04-27-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
haha, thats halarious, if i coulda only been there to see that. was he on rollar blades?

I'm pretty sure. He had to be. But that is hilarious. I wish i could of seen that. Karma is a b!tch!

A few years back when they would f up my order at sonic, I would take revenge. I would go a few windows down from where I was parked. Me and a buddy would then proceed to order a TON of the most expensive food they had. All kinds of burgers, dinners, etc. We then would wait a few mins so they would start making all the food. Then dash out! Only wish i could have seen the reaction on there faces when they walked out with all the food we ordered, and no one there.

slightlybent47
04-27-2010, 04:40 PM
I dated this girl back 20 years ago and we just started seeing each other a few months ago. I found her through class mates .com and we got reunited with each other not long ago. She is 46 and still smokin hot!

http://i41.tinypic.com/35l9jsj.jpg

chucked
04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
omg she is 46??? holy crap! I would guess 30!