PDA

View Full Version : NEW QUAD Friendly track in western ky

rocketman528
04-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Lions Den Mx Is a new quad friendly track in owensboro, ky about an hour north of ballance mx i want all of my fellow quad riders to support me in this venture if possible i will make every effort to have quads in mind and top priority. so let me know any suggestions or forward me any questions to 6thpinned@bellsouth.net this track is 100% non-profit and proceeds Benefit the local lions club

slightlybent47
04-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Some of the tracks around here that are quad friendly will have a clock at the track entrance and it has a red strip on one side and a yellow strip on the other. And if they get too many bikes and quads on at the same time then they do a 30 minuet on and 30 off rotation between the two classes. Witch works out real good most of the time.
I will say though that the bikes are the only one’s who don’t honor it and have to be flagged off when its not there turn. And it’s not like it’s a new system, we have been doing it this way for years.
It's good to hear that another track is getting quad friendly, and I hope it works out for you guy’s. If a problem dose come please handle it with some class and respect so that you always look like the good guy’s.

Good luck and woohooo!!!!!!!

smr
04-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by rocketman528
Lions Den Mx Is a new quad friendly track in owensboro, ky about an hour north of ballance mx i want all of my fellow quad riders to support me in this venture if possible i will make every effort to have quads in mind and top priority. so let me know any suggestions or forward me any questions to 6thpinned@bellsouth.net this track is 100% non-profit and proceeds Benefit the local lions club

Is this the same track that Steve Ezell was managing up there or a different one.

Good luck....We may come up there a few times.

DEVINF450R
04-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Do you guys have a website and are you guys going to have races?

rocketman528
04-27-2010, 12:52 PM
the site is lionsdenmx.net were are currently rebuilding the track right now its going to be 20 foot wide the entire lenth with alot of diffrent line options. the weather is puting the hurt on us right now. but we are holding 5 races this year and hope to open for practice soon. yes this track was promoted by steve ezell last season. this season we added 4 acres to the track and are having scott black run the races.

thanks for all the input
and keep it coming

DEVINF450R
04-27-2010, 01:20 PM
YOU SHOULD POST INFO ON RACES AND PRACTICE ON THIS SITE

WWW.DISTRICT18.INFO

fastredrider44
04-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Might have to check it out one of these days.:p