PDA

View Full Version : Help a fallen rider

Pappy
04-26-2010, 07:12 PM
These are to benefit Glen Pritchard who wrecked horribly at the Big Buck GNCC. Glen broke his collar bone, 7 ribs, pelvis and femur and while in the hospital was diagnosed with a tumor in his lung and stage 4 cancer.

If you cant swing the $20, please continue to say a prayer!

Shirts are only $20.00!! To Order:send email to: Cre8tivedesigns1@gmail.com INCLUDE: Your Name, Quantity, Sizes, and Shipping Information.When order is received you will receive an email giving you payment information. Thank you Brandon Sturdivant at Cre8tive Designs. All Proceeds will go to Medical Expenses!!

gncc025
04-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Stickey??

01 250exman
04-26-2010, 08:49 PM
man that sucks :(

Tommy Warren
04-27-2010, 03:28 PM
if there is no problem with shipping to canada I'll take one....do you know if they can ship here?

Pappy
04-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Should not be an issue. Mail service there (International priority) is only $12 ...I send game calls there all the time

tri5ron
04-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Pappy,
Is there a fund set up where we could just send a donation, and not get the shirt?

I'd think that it might be more beneficial to send a donation, and the family wouldn't be paying the cost's of materials/shipping of the shirts.

let me know,... my paypal trigger finger is twitching.

Best wishes for a full recovery.
Ron

Pappy
04-28-2010, 07:00 PM
I will check Ron. The shirts and shipping are being donated as far as I am aware.

I know alot of you dont know Glen from Adam, but he is the kind of people you want at the races and in our sport. I had a snack with him and his family of racers the night before his wreck and it just reaffirmed they are the type of people that will give you the shirt off their back, no questions asked.

The crash injuries were bad enough and would warrant some asistance financially on their own, but to find out you have lung cancer at the same time is just overwhelming for anyone to bare. This guy was battling for overall wins this season in the GNCC series and never knew or showed signs he was indeed a very sick man.

I dont pretend to be his best buddy, but he is someone I have known for several years now and he has earned my respect with his diligence and ethics at the track and I would like to see anyone who can help do so in anyway...with a purchase, a donation or a prayer.

You can follow his condition and updates here: http://www.thestatus.com/pages/110713107368

Login : prayingforglen@yahoo.com

password: pritchard

A few kind words does wonders for a mans spirits. Take a few seconds and give him a shout!