View Full Version : mad

cased
04-26-2010, 06:33 AM
so i ordered rims and tires two weeks ago and they still havent been shipped so im gonna call today and convey my feeling(a.k.a. raise hell) i need them this week because im going to breezewood in 4 days has this ever happend to you what did you do?

hjsmith00843
04-26-2010, 06:47 AM
Who did you get the tires from. That sucks man. Maybe they did not have enough in stock to fill your order so they put it on back order. I order from RMATV and out of the few orders I have placed with them they have been super fast. Maybe give them a try next time.

cased
04-26-2010, 08:42 AM
chapparal-racing.com but yeah i was thinking about going with Rocky Mountain so yeah probally will next time

yellowzo3
04-26-2010, 08:45 AM
Rocky Mountain has NEVER failed me for anything, especially tires. I'd go with them from now on. Plus it always seems like they have some kind of promotional code you can use to knock off a few bucks as well.

Hope your tires make it in time though :(

feuerstack411
04-26-2010, 09:08 AM
I try to support local companies more than the big ones but Rocky Mountain is great.

I broke 2 G-Force axles in the matter of a month. I could of gotten another replacement but I didn't want another G-Force. So the credited my account 400(the cost of 2 axles) so I could buy an LSR one from them. A+ service.

KXRida
04-26-2010, 10:01 AM
ah man I'll never order from Chaparral again. Had waaaay too many issues with them. RMATV by far probably has the best customer service out there. Ordered two sets of gear and the sizing was off from last years model so they paid the send it back and exchanged it. 3 days later I had two new sets at my door.

honda400ex2003
04-26-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
I try to support local companies more than the big ones but Rocky Mountain is great.

I also like to deal local but it get so irritating when they never have the parts that I need when i need them. it takes me longer to get the parts from them plus i have to go get them once they come in after making the trip once to get it the first time. lol. I also like dennis kirk, I always have good luck with them and get the stuff over night for free since i live close enough. I would def get the tires from rocky though, they have some great package deals on tires and rims for sure. steve

CJM
04-26-2010, 03:05 PM
RMATV, DK and Magic Racing get my vote.

I ordered a set of wheels and tires form MR and they called to inform me it was a discontinued wheel-so they sold me a better and nicer model for the discontinued price and overnighted them to to make up for it.

krt400ex
04-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
ah man I'll never order from Chaparral again. Had waaaay too many issues with them. RMATV by far probably has the best customer service out there. Ordered two sets of gear and the sizing was off from last years model so they paid the send it back and exchanged it. 3 days later I had two new sets at my door.

rmatv is excellent. as well as motosport outlet. i've done lots of business with both companies and have been very please. one time motosport shipped the top end parts for my kx, and when i opened the box for the piston the piston pin wasnt in there. so i called them immediately and explained the situation. no questions asked, the overnighted me a piston pin at no charge to me whatsoever. no shipping. no nothing. next day i opened the door to a package from them and it was the missing part. excellent service if you ask me

MX MaNiAc 06
04-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411

I broke 2 G-Force axles in the matter of a month. I could of gotten another replacement but I didn't want another G-Force. So the credited my account 400(the cost of 2 axles) so I could buy an LSR one from them. A+ service.

You didn't take up g-force on the free axle? Could have turned around and sold it. haha Yes, i know im cheap.

krt400ex
04-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
You didn't take up g-force on the free axle? Could have turned around and sold it. haha Yes, i know im cheap.

i think what he is saying is that he did take the free one and broke it right away which is why he didnt want it the third time. RMATV worked with him on that and worked out a way to get him a free lsr

KXRida
04-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
rmatv is excellent. as well as motosport outlet. i've done lots of business with both companies and have been very please. one time motosport shipped the top end parts for my kx, and when i opened the box for the piston the piston pin wasnt in there. so i called them immediately and explained the situation. no questions asked, the overnighted me a piston pin at no charge to me whatsoever. no shipping. no nothing. next day i opened the door to a package from them and it was the missing part. excellent service if you ask me

MSO has been great, but they're forgetting who they originally opened to sell for. When MSO opened they said they were going to be dirt bike only. No street, atv, etc. They're customer service has slowly been declining and so has my number of orders through them. My last few orders have not been good experiences. More or less I'm being lied to about order shipments, parts being in stock, etc. Anymore the only time I order online is when there are closeout deals, everything else comes through my local dealer and usually ends up being cheaper and is here faster. Plus instead of waiting two weeks back and forth for shipping if you have an issue, I drive 5 minutes and can get it resolved.

SRH
04-26-2010, 11:28 PM
ive been using motosportoutlet ssince 03 ish...good company

hjsmith00843
04-26-2010, 11:33 PM
I know how it feels to be screwed by a business in the atv business. Just got in atv's and my very first purchase was at cycle parts warehouse. They had good prices for new factory plastics so I bought it from them.

They charged my card 280 right away after I checked out. Well I waited about a week and all of a sudden they took another 280 out.

This account we just use for online use and for paying online bills so we keep very low funds in it. We just transfer it from the other account.

Well not knowing what had happened I paid some bills with the account and ordered a few small parts online. About 6 transactions total.

Few days passed I checked the account just to make sure everything processed. My account was -450 because of their mistake.

I was charged for the extra 280 and on top of that a bunch of $35 overdraft fee's. I about had a cornary attack.

They tried to blame me saying I should of called within 12 hours of them processing the second extra charge and they could not refund it to me for o72 hours. In the mean time I had about 3 other items for about $10 each pending.

They finally refunded the 280 but they said they can not do anything about the overdraft charges. So I have alot of them to pay now because of it.

Now I can not get my 150r carb and shocks that I wanted to get.

I am sure I will eventually get it refunded but it is going to take along time.

I filed a claim with the BBB. So hopefully things will works out for me.

cased
04-28-2010, 06:33 AM
thanks guys for all the replies and yeah im not gonna order from them again but theyve been pretty convineint since i started ordering from them. but the reason i ordered these is because when you go and make your wheel combos if there not in stock it wont let you place the order. i went with these because i could place it and they said they where in stock but they lied and there on back order. this is when i called them twoweeks ago and ive called every couple of days and got the same reply should be there by the end of the week.

y-man
05-01-2010, 09:03 PM
i to have had good luck with rocky mountain and motosport. i order tires from rocky mountain a while ago and they came really fast

derekhonda
05-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by hjsmith00843
I know how it feels to be screwed by a business in the atv business. Just got in atv's and my very first purchase was at cycle parts warehouse. They had good prices for new factory plastics so I bought it from them.

They charged my card 280 right away after I checked out. Well I waited about a week and all of a sudden they took another 280 out.

This account we just use for online use and for paying online bills so we keep very low funds in it. We just transfer it from the other account.

Well not knowing what had happened I paid some bills with the account and ordered a few small parts online. About 6 transactions total.

Few days passed I checked the account just to make sure everything processed. My account was -450 because of their mistake.

I was charged for the extra 280 and on top of that a bunch of $35 overdraft fee's. I about had a cornary attack.

They tried to blame me saying I should of called within 12 hours of them processing the second extra charge and they could not refund it to me for o72 hours. In the mean time I had about 3 other items for about $10 each pending.

They finally refunded the 280 but they said they can not do anything about the overdraft charges. So I have alot of them to pay now because of it.

Now I can not get my 150r carb and shocks that I wanted to get.

I am sure I will eventually get it refunded but it is going to take along time.

I filed a claim with the BBB. So hopefully things will works out for me.

I had a similar story once, 600 dollars was taken out of my account when a buddy and I rented fourwheelers out in california, he wrecked and bent the bars, and they said there was a 60 dollar fee to replace the bent bars (ps, yeah right they just bent them back into shape for the next guy). Anyways, 60 dollars became 600 and after calling them, they agreed and said it was a mistake. Then I paid the next months rent check assuming I had that 600 dollars cause he said he was crediting my account right now with me on the phone....regardless...it didnt ever get credited. After talking to the bank they refunded me all the over draft charges I had racked up while that money was not in my account and should have been. Don't know how long ago that was, but if it was recent it is worth a shot.

cased
05-02-2010, 05:35 PM
that sucks and im jealuos about that argo you got lol

05-02-2010, 05:42 PM
U MAD?

cased
05-02-2010, 05:44 PM
about the delivery hell yeah

buck440
05-02-2010, 06:13 PM
too bad none of the sites are like zappos, free overnight shipping:muscle: