PDA

View Full Version : Dang

WhiteZrider
04-25-2010, 09:08 PM
I don't know if this is a repost but this is a sick car..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KUFFudEJnjk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KUFFudEJnjk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jesseweaver
04-25-2010, 09:22 PM
:ermm:

Canadian144
04-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Not a big fan of the fender exit exhaust lol.... but it is pretty badass.

I always felt the stock S2K's lacked hp, at least when I drove my dad's friend's. I think 700hp would more than cure that need of hp though, lol. The car definitely needs a set of wheels though!

Kickstarts-suck
04-26-2010, 01:33 AM
Id rather have this :eek2:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rx8FF1eW79Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rx8FF1eW79Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hjsmith00843
04-26-2010, 02:20 AM
Bet the Mustang has less $$ invested and is still a much better car by far. better than that jap crap.

krt400ex
04-26-2010, 04:33 AM
with all due respect, that "jap crap" will outlast the mustang. the engine will run better longer(stock for stock), and the suspension and electronics will last longer. the japanese have us beat on cars.

as for the s2k in and of itself, its been my dream car for years, and one day i will be driving home with a 2003 ap1. one day soon i hope.

krt400ex
04-26-2010, 04:36 AM
another thing, they held the record for most naturally aspirated hp per litre in a production car until this year when ferrari came out with the new 458 italia(i believe its the 458) which only beat it by 4 tenths of a hp if i am correct. for a jap car to hold that record for the last ten years and keep it one of the best handling sports cars, and within range of the middle class budget is quite a feat if you ask me. and nothing in the world feels as cool as hitting v-tec at 6k and pulling it out to 9k before banging the next gear. jmo

jesseweaver
04-26-2010, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by krt400ex
and nothing in the world feels as cool as hitting v-tec at 6k and pulling it out to 9k before banging the next gear. jmo

:confused: then get a bike if thats what you're after. hitting the powerband at 13k and pulling it out at 18k when the front end is getting light at 120 then clicking third

yellowzo3
04-26-2010, 08:50 AM
......................................Oh what a surprise.... another car thread that has already started going downhill and will surely turn into pure bashing in no time.

Can we just ban all car related threads from this site, or have a section dedicated to them? I've never seen ONE car related thread on here that didn't result in arguing :rolleyes:

feuerstack411
04-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Id rather have this :eek2:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rx8FF1eW79Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rx8FF1eW79Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

heres the kicker...
The s2k can drive this road without crashing into a big fireball of death
http://www.carsala.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/curvy-road.jpg

:devil:

J.Brown121
04-26-2010, 02:52 PM
This is a dumb questions, but is that the road that they filmed the last race in Tokyo Drift on?

To each his own, right? Who cares what car is better. Everyone has there own opinion, and if you think that 'stang is so badass just make your own thread about it instead of flaming on this guys.

And hjsmith00843 do you ride a Can-am or a Polaris? because everthing else is just "jap crap' :rolleyes:

JR3
04-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
heres the kicker...

+1

Kickstarts-suck
04-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by J.Brown121
This is a dumb questions, but is that the road that they filmed the last race in Tokyo Drift on?

To each his own, right? Who cares what car is better. Everyone has there own opinion, and if you think that 'stang is so badass just make your own thread about it instead of flaming on this guys.

And hjsmith00843 do you ride a Can-am or a Polaris? because everthing else is just "jap crap' :rolleyes:

Aww I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Im sorry :(

This thread didn't have a real purpose.. With the subject "dang" I didn't think it was so wrong to post a video I liked. Kinda like the OP did. I never flamed anyone. Just posted a video ;)

For the road picture. Thats cool if thats what you like. I see people talking crap about how imports handle soo much better and domestics are a POS and can only go in a straight line... buttt all the videos I see of imports are racing straight lines.. :confused:

krt400ex
04-26-2010, 03:58 PM

This thread didn't have a real purpose.. With the subject "dang" I didn't think it was so wrong to post a video I liked. Kinda like the OP did. I never flamed anyone. Just posted a video ;)

For the road picture. Thats cool if thats what you like. I see people talking crap about how imports handle soo much better and domestics are a POS and can only go in a straight line... buttt all the videos I see of imports are racing straight lines.. :confused:

i didnt think you were flaming, i hope you didnt think i was. i was just stating the reasons why i feel that the import is better than the domestic. although, i am a sucker for a v-8. i just think from a performance standpoint in all catagories the s2k is better

krt400ex
04-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
:confused: then get a bike if thats what you're after. hitting the powerband at 13k and pulling it out at 18k when the front end is getting light at 120 then clicking third

i'd love a bike, but i know myself all too well and i'd end up killing myself doing a buck fourty down the freeway. dont wanna put myself at that much risk

04-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
heres the kicker...

Too bad that S2K would drive it just as slow as the Stang in order to not crash. :ermm: That S2K is worthless other than straight lines.

Kickstarts-suck
04-26-2010, 04:36 PM
i'd love a bike, but i know myself all too well and i'd end up killing myself doing a buck fourty down the freeway. dont wanna put myself at that much risk

Me too. I want one but I would end up killing myself if I got one. :ermm:

feuerstack411
04-26-2010, 09:15 PM

Its all about geography. You have to remember that we live in America, the land of interstates and highways.

440racer66
04-27-2010, 12:35 AM

well i would rather have someone go fast on a bike and take their own life than haulin in a s2k and killin a car load.

hjsmith00843
04-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by J.Brown121

I myself have what I say Jap-Crap

I have a 400ex

I am just a very big Mustang fan so my response was going to be towards the mustang anyway. No doubt the other car is bad *** but it is not my cup of tea. Would I drive it well hell yea. But I like the Mustang better.

I have my opinion and everyone else has theirs. that is what keeps the world a intresting yet a place full of conflict.

No harm was intended in my Jap-Crap statement so take the panty's out of the cracks of your buttocks.

good day

Kickstarts-suck
04-27-2010, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by hjsmith00843
so take the panty's out of the cracks of your buttocks.
good day

:chinese:

buck440
04-27-2010, 03:29 PM
man i wouldn't even attempted to spell buttocks :D

04-27-2010, 11:12 PM
another thing, they held the record for most naturally aspirated hp per litre in a production car until this year when ferrari came out with the new 458 italia(i believe its the 458) which only beat it by 4 tenths of a hp if i am correct. for a jap car to hold that record for the last ten years and keep it one of the best handling sports cars, and within range of the middle class budget is quite a feat if you ask me. and nothing in the world feels as cool as hitting v-tec at 6k and pulling it out to 9k before banging the next gear. jmo

word. my motor from the factory is making 112HP per liter and I love revving to 9k. S2K are nice cars, I dont fit well in one being tall unfortunately. Stock block and internals will hold a lot of power! They handle great but if you get them sideways those cars are so unforgiving expect to end up backwards in the road if you kick the back end out in a turn lol CFT S2K hands down is the craziest street legal Honda I have ever seen. Crazier than the street bikes because it walks past them. They were doing pulls down 75 going like 220MPH in a freakin car! I would be screaming like a little girl and probably need to change my underwear if I was in the car.

krt400ex
04-28-2010, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
word. my motor from the factory is making 112HP per liter and I love revving to 9k. S2K are nice cars, I dont fit well in one being tall unfortunately. Stock block and internals will hold a lot of power! They handle great but if you get them sideways those cars are so unforgiving expect to end up backwards in the road if you kick the back end out in a turn lol CFT S2K hands down is the craziest street legal Honda I have ever seen. Crazier than the street bikes because it walks past them. They were doing pulls down 75 going like 220MPH in a freakin car! I would be screaming like a little girl and probably need to change my underwear if I was in the car.

i love honda engines. most of them that are designed in their sport oriented cars are all making over 100 hp per litre. its always quite a feat to me when i see that naturally aspirated. the s2k does about 120hp per litre.

and yea the tall thing sucks. when i'm sitting in one and the seat is ALL the way back i still feel a little bit cramped at the pedals initially, but after driving a few minutes i get settled in and dont notice it anymore. starts to feel like it fits me like a glove. too bad i dont get seat time in them too often :ermm:

krt400ex
04-28-2010, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by 440racer66
well i would rather have someone go fast on a bike and take their own life than haulin in a s2k and killin a car load.

stocker doesnt really "haul". lol they are quick but not fast. once you hit about 95 they start to get a little lazy