PDA

View Full Version : yz450hybrid

97WarriorRider
04-25-2010, 06:08 PM
Bought an RPM Dominator axle from him. It was $225 shipped which is more than enough for a used axle. Heres the problem..It was over 2 weeks before it was even shipped. When I spend that kind of money, I want my item ASAP. I get everything put together finally and theres grease pushing out of the sprocket hub splines, so now I will Probably have to have it pressed off and check the splines and seals.

Scro
04-25-2010, 07:50 PM
There is no seal on the axle. You have a problem with the seals in the carrier.

97WarriorRider
04-26-2010, 07:26 AM
The bearings and seals in the carrier are brand new..Installing this axle is the first time anything has gone through the carrier. There is play in the sprocket hub, so the splines need to be checked, ethier way, grease shouldnt be coming out of there, if grease can get out, water and mud can get in.

TRXman86
05-11-2010, 09:37 AM
I agree on the shipping, but also agree on there being an issue with the carrier area. I've had splines mess up on my axle and still not push grease out... Something else is amuck there I'd say...

I hope your not just looking for another reason to bust this guy out for slow shipping? Keep in mind, you got your stuff, there are some that spend $600 and never see there stuff... Which brings us to Brandon Peak....

arad
07-28-2010, 10:44 AM
I am going through the same thing with this guy! He got my Money Order last week and still hasn't sent me the exhaust! I have sent him three e-mails this week and have heard nothing back yet.