PDA

View Full Version : riding clips

KXRida
04-25-2010, 05:45 PM
a few short clips of running the turn track today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=exGFwmFbl24

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=FLgWtFYsreo

Was having some issues with my back today. Seat came up and smacked me right in the tail bone and it sent both of my feet complete numb for about 30 seconds. Lost all feeling and movement from my ankles down. Scared me a good bit so it sounds like there is still something wrong in my back.

jesseweaver
04-25-2010, 08:38 PM
riding looks good man wheres that at? not cool with the back though thats a little scary. are you riding anywhere this weekend? im probably gonna head up to trevorton with a few friends for the weekend

KXRida
04-26-2010, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
riding looks good man wheres that at? not cool with the back though thats a little scary. are you riding anywhere this weekend? im probably gonna head up to trevorton with a few friends for the weekend

I have to work this weekend sadly so if I do any riding it'll be local.

dehner47
04-26-2010, 09:03 AM
the back issue is caused from the seat hitting or pinching a nerve. it will happen from time to time. just give iot a lil time after it happens and feeling will come back in do time. just try to relax and rest for a few minutes if or when that ever happens again. not somehing to mess around with but not something that you should be super concerned about.

oh by the way, bike looks and sounds good dude.

KXRida
04-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
the back issue is caused from the seat hitting or pinching a nerve. it will happen from time to time. just give iot a lil time after it happens and feeling will come back in do time. just try to relax and rest for a few minutes if or when that ever happens again. not somehing to mess around with but not something that you should be super concerned about.

oh by the way, bike looks and sounds good dude.

I knew it's a nerve issue but I've been having generalized tingling throughout my back that has started a few months ago. Never had any issues prior to that from my crash other than the soreness and stiffness.

Yah the bike wasn't running too bad but I still don't feel 100% on it. It's more or less a mental thing.

jesseweaver
04-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
I have to work this weekend sadly so if I do any riding it'll be local.

what about this tues wed or thurs? haha i had a lot of work to get done friday so i left school an hour early and apparantly they'd rather have me stay home and either work or ride till friday now lol :rolleyes:

KXRida
04-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Of thursday but I think I have something to do... not sure but I wouldn't mind trying to get a ride in if I could.

jesseweaver
04-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Of thursday but I think I have something to do... not sure but I wouldn't mind trying to get a ride in if I could.

alright if you want to let me know, i'd maybe be up for heading out to the rocket but im not 100% sure yet, i might need to catch up on some work because of the rain today.

KXRida
04-26-2010, 10:21 PM
ok sounds good. I think my girl friend is coming back from scranton that day so unless she's wanting to take a road trip to rocket (highly doubted) she'll be wanting me to spend time with her... but then again she may work in the morning lol. I'll have to see around wednesday what things look like. If you wanna go I might be able to head up there early (be there like 10 or before) and do a most of the day ride.

jesseweaver
04-26-2010, 10:41 PM
ok sounds good. I think my girl friend is coming back from scranton that day so unless she's wanting to take a road trip to rocket (highly doubted) she'll be wanting me to spend time with her... but then again she may work in the morning lol. I'll have to see around wednesday what things look like. If you wanna go I might be able to head up there early (be there like 10 or before) and do a most of the day ride.

yea that would be fun i've been wanting to ride that track ever since they reversed it. weather looks good for thursday too im just not too sure on the work situation yet

KXRida
04-26-2010, 10:46 PM
let me know and maybe we could plan something. I've been wanting to ride there too. Dunno how nuts I'd be going due to me being there by myself lol