PDA

View Full Version : neatv-mx round 1

extremeblastr
04-25-2010, 05:33 PM
total mudfest today only ran a one moto format, a riders father was fatally injured in a pit early in the morning and one rider was taken out in the ambulance during the day. ktm usa rider mike pilotte took home the win in both pro and proam and looked crazy fast even in the mud so watch out for him in pro am production at the unadilla national because he will be a force to be reckoned with.

04-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Sad day, RIP mr ruels our prayers are out to his family and friends

As for mike. He was superfast on saturday. i had no doubt it was going to win today. Joe looked really sloppy yesterday. This is mikes season.

extremeblastr
04-25-2010, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Ridetrpdotcom
As for mike. He was superfast on saturday. i had no doubt it was going to win today. Joe looked really sloppy yesterday. This is mikes season.

mike looked like superman saturday lol cody miller was flying and mike was still on another level over him, pelchat showed up late last night and gave him a run early in the pro moto but it looked like mike was just cruising to stay in front of him and i don't think pelchat ran pro am but joe was on him for the first two laps of proam before he got stuck in a mud puddle and then pilotte just walked away from there, plante broke a chain in pro and everybody was just wayyy behind oh and cody miller took out a flagger stand in the pro am moto and had to get a tow afterwards. i think barring injuries mike has this series on lock this year. saw your truck yesterday but never saw you anywhere near it haha.

Pappy
04-25-2010, 05:47 PM
What happened to the father?

04-25-2010, 05:52 PM
well neatv people yelled cause i was parked somewhere i wasn't supposed to be. but then another truck took that spot and it was ok. w/e. so i parked in the woods and stayed with lombardo at his trailer. Crazy stuff today man.

Pappy
04-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Freak accident for sure. Prayers sent.

mkh155
04-25-2010, 05:59 PM
anybody get any pics from today.I heard the kid on here that runs #000 had a pretty bad wreck too.

04-25-2010, 06:03 PM
someone was there yesterday with a camera taking pictures. wondering where those are at? and when will we see exrider coverage on this weekend

extremeblastr
04-25-2010, 06:10 PM
garrett hamilton does neatv coverage and was there and yes dylan murcott #000 was the one who was taken out in the ambulance after casing a triple while battling for the lead in a class and knocking himself unconscious for quite a while and yes pappy that was a freak incident for sure and i feel bad for all parties involved. hoping andrew is doing ok with everything not sure how he got all his stuff home as he and his mother had not come back from the hospital yet when i left around 3pm

feuerstack411
04-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by mkh155
anybody get any pics from today.I heard the kid on here that runs #000 had a pretty bad wreck too.

He's a member on here. He cased that triple after the bowl turn and he was knocked out cold apparently. Me and my friend were standing by the stands and he ran all the way over there before the EMS crew ever got there.

I'm happy I didn't race today, I never have fun in the mud and the track looked extra bad today.