PDA

View Full Version : gone

anywhereEx
01-29-2003, 04:15 PM
Well guys like everyone else I am gonna give up and leave. This site has cost me countless dollars on parts and a never ending B*&^h session from my wife so I am gone.

Will be parting out :o

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Well not really but I figured I'd give everyone on here a good laugh. Oh and don't tell her but she goes before the EX

:huh

02 Red Rider
01-29-2003, 04:17 PM
LMAO:D

anywhereEx
01-29-2003, 04:19 PM
at least someone agree's with me

Pappy
01-29-2003, 04:24 PM
i was gonna say...we lost another dress wearer:eek: :blah

roostin_dale
01-29-2003, 04:37 PM
lol...maybe i should call up your wife and tell her you said that!

anywhereEx
01-29-2003, 04:38 PM
Dang pappy all those sweet words for me.

Oh and don't wast your time calling I have already told her:D

Pappy
01-29-2003, 04:46 PM
lol:D my ol' lady is on my arse every night....but like the rest of my chit..she will get over it:devil

Sparks425Ex
01-29-2003, 04:50 PM
LOL. I was like well shame for you but parts for us. HEHE

Glow Plug
01-29-2003, 07:38 PM
haha my sis says i am additcted to this site.... i think i am :devil

Krazy Kid
01-29-2003, 07:42 PM
ur not alone...LMAO :blah

bluebaron
01-29-2003, 07:45 PM
me too, this is the olny site on the internet that i go on

Woodsrider
01-29-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
lol:D my ol' lady is on my arse every night....but like the rest of my chit..she will get over it:devil

Amen brother! "get over it or get out" thats what I say! But I would sure miss her!:confused:

This is the site I spend the most time on. I never check my email any more unless I am looking for a comfirmation email. Or if the wife tells me I got a note from somebody who dont ride.:D

01-29-2003, 10:53 PM
Oh and don't tell her but she goes before the EX

Thats for sure, and dont worry she knows the "pecking order" very well.

dabombdale
01-29-2003, 11:05 PM
they say the internet is endless, but somehow instead of looking at the whole web i find myself always here :huh :huh :huh

Chef
01-29-2003, 11:11 PM
lmao, One time my girlfriend wanted to go out somewhere, and I had to put my EX back together that night or no racing the next night. When I told her I had to stay home instead of go to dinner and back to her house afterwards, she asked "why?". I told her "I have to stay home and work on my quad, I've got a race on saturday." We kinda didnt ever go out again after that....:p :eek:

CBW
01-30-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
[B Oh and don't tell her but she goes before the EX [/B]

got ya all beat,,,,,,,,,,,,,

>
>
>
>>my wife says if i try to sell anymore of the quads --------it better a good home cause i have to go with it:eek:

Pappy
01-30-2003, 07:20 AM
we must be one in the same chris.....mine told me that she wanted my current 400ex and that i could build another one:eek: i reckon i better keep her.....and lower my life insurance:huh

Stevie-D
01-30-2003, 07:23 AM
lmao, One time my girlfriend wanted to go out somewhere, and I had to put my EX back together that night or no racing the next night. When I told her I had to stay home instead of go to dinner and back to her house afterwards, she asked "why?". I told her "I have to stay home and work on my quad, I've got a race on saturday." We kinda didnt ever go out again after that....

ahhhh..:p you got the right idea..
IMO, if she thinks she is more important than the quad, shes not worth it..:blah
most of the girls i know would rather go riding with me than go out for dinner anyway

lil400exman
01-30-2003, 07:49 AM
lol my quad is my girlfriend..............she actually likes to be beat on by me.....and rode hard shes a good girl.......:devil i can wrench her really good:blah :huh

anywhereEx
01-30-2003, 09:54 AM
Wanna hear something jacked. The old lady stays in my *** about always working on it and never spending time with her. But then when I mentioned a freind might be selling his ex her eyes got big as silver dollars and she just smiled.

One thing though a good woman can wreck your quad, somehow in the process break her finger so bad it needs 3 pins and not hurt a single thing on the quad:D Or she thought she'd get in trouble:devil