PDA

View Full Version : white haven, pa

jayman63
04-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Im looking for a new riding spot. I live in Northen NJ and am looking for somthing thats under 2 hours away. The coal hills in White Haven are about an hour and a half trip, which is good, but just looking for somthing new in that vicinity. Any ideas?

CJM
04-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Check your pm box.

400exc
04-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Where is this at in PA?

Nash04
04-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Because of some idiots last weekend, I would avoid that area for awhile. We had an incident last weekend where a dcnr ranger was run off the road when he tried to stop 6 atvers then he ask for help from the local cops and the police chief hit a phone pole while heading towards the ranger. So now we have DCNR and the local police mad at us.

Most of the land there is private and basically illegal to ride but some of the owners do let us ride their land and the Coal mine which is not RAC will sometimes ask you to leave.

Thank you Idiots.

CJM
04-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Oh that dont sound good at all...

jayman63
04-26-2010, 03:04 PM
thats unfortunate, someone always has to ruin it for the rest of us. I was there this past weekend and i was surprised to see how quiet it was. maybe this is why, but we didnt have anyone bother us.

Nash04
04-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Same here, we were there the weekend before and barely saw anybody there and that was 2 weekends after a State Patrol officer informed some of the riders that our bike could get impounded if caught but how many times do we see State Patrols in that area and the only reason they were there is due to a car accident which 3 HS kids were air evac due to the driver being on the phone and hit a tree.