PDA

View Full Version : Unreal

Pappy
04-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Entrepreneur?????
It took me a couple of minutes to get it, but imagine,
He's 25 and has 3 sons and 6 daughters
NINE welfare recipients collecting $1500 each.....
That equals $13,500 a month !!! Now add food stamps,
Free medical, free school lunches, on and on and on.
Now that, to me, is a real Entrepreneur.
Do the math, that's over $156,000.00 a year.
Anybody out there sittin' on their a-- while reading
this message making that kind of money?
And people wonder what is wrong with country.

^copy and paste from the email I was sent LMAO!!

diangelo#67
04-22-2010, 08:14 PM
like rabbits:D

Tommy Warren
04-22-2010, 08:41 PM
and he had 8 brothers and 5 sisters......condoms people thay are called COMDOMS!!!

MX MaNiAc 06
04-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
and he had 8 brothers and 5 sisters......condoms people thay are called COMDOMS!!!

Some people should just never reproduce. At this rate the world is going to be taken over by MORONS!!!

250x_kyle
04-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Some people should just never reproduce. At this rate the world is going to be taken over by MORONS!!!

true true. but if one got gunned down they all could

BlasterEaten250
04-22-2010, 09:20 PM
and he had 8 brothers and 5 sisters......condoms people thay are called COMDOMS!!! Just think though, more kids = more money!! yayy!!!

Tommy Warren
04-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by 250x_kyle
true true. but if one got gunned down they all could
lets keep our fingers crossed:devil:

SRH
04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
haha, but that guy would be lucky to see 1500 a month in assistance even with 9 kids, at least in nys, poverty level is what 9k a yr per individual?

so say he got 700 for him, plus 700 each for the 9 kids thats only 84,000 a yr for 10 people to live on...then you add in foodstamps which couldnt be more than 5-600 a month

so thats 7200 + 84,000 = 91,200....then lets just get wild and say he finds 8,800 somewhere else

100k a yr is 10k a yr per person.... then you got rent and other expenses to pay...

and i would highly doubt he was getting near that per person...

thats not that good of a deal

i wouldnt call these people dumb....you know they got some dope dealing going on the side.

lazy ? yes...but dumb ....no...and sadly its probably the best oppurtunity to come there way...work 2 times as hard to go to college and be no better off doesnt make sense to them

the working man imo doesnt even work that hard, they ***** about paying for this and that, but after there 40 hrs is up goodluck finding them doing anything to better themselves... but hopping on the system in the social class most working people come from is taboo if it wasnt i think youd see alot more welfare fraud, its not socially acceptable outside of the "ghetto" and poor rural areas

ATV Chic
04-22-2010, 10:57 PM
that's NOLA for ya :rolleyes: nothing surprises me that happens there. I can say that cuz my brother and his wife live there

CNC_guy
04-23-2010, 07:37 AM
LOOOONG story short:

We got a call one night from a pastor friend that a young lady he was counseling wanted to give up her unborn baby. He knew we were open to adoption and put her in touch with us. She called our house and spoke with my wife for over an hour. She was 25 and this would be her fourth kid.....dad rarely in the picture. She decided she wanted to meet us and said she would call back later that night to set up a meeting for the next day.

She went into labor shortly after the phone call and never called us. We found out later that when she delivered the baby, she found out she would recieve $800 more a month and decided to keep the kid for that reason.

She has since lost all her kids to foster care. I'm not sure she's doing anything to get them back.

protraxrptr17
04-23-2010, 07:50 AM
The problem today is that it is too easy to survive. In 1850, if you had 11 kids and no job or means to support them, you all would starve. It's that simple. The weak people reproduce and make more weak people. Too easy to live.

<DRS>GPF
04-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by SRH
haha, but that guy would be lucky to see 1500 a month in assistance even with 9 kids, at least in nys, poverty level is what 9k a yr per individual?

so say he got 700 for him, plus 700 each for the 9 kids thats only 84,000 a yr for 10 people to live on...then you add in foodstamps which couldnt be more than 5-600 a month

so thats 7200 + 84,000 = 91,200....then lets just get wild and say he finds 8,800 somewhere else

100k a yr is 10k a yr per person.... then you got rent and other expenses to pay...

i wouldnt call these people dumb....you know they got some dope dealing going on the side.

lazy ? yes...but dumb ....no...and sadly its probably the best oppurtunity to come there way...work 2 times as hard to go to college and be no better off doesnt make sense to them

the working man imo doesnt even work that hard, they ***** about paying for this and that, but after there 40 hrs is up goodluck finding them doing anything to better themselves... but hopping on the system in the social class most working people come from is taboo if it wasnt i think youd see alot more welfare fraud, its not socially acceptable outside of the "ghetto" and poor rural areas

ahh.. but you arent accounting for public housing and since he had no taxable income, the utilities were most likely subsidized also.

derekhonda
04-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by SRH

I agree with most of what you said, except that last paragraph is completely wrong.

What do you mean don't work that hard? You don't work that hard to earn your paycheck?? I'm not saying there aren't people out there with cushy jobs, but no, you are wrong, in fact most people do work for their pay check.

After they put in their 40, good luck finding them doing anything to better themselves? That is such an open ended statement. This past weekend I spent about 300 bucks and 25 hours of my time doing landscaping, to make my house more enjoyable, and to add value and a little curb appeal. Is that bettering myself? I mean what do you want us to do to better ourselves, and bettering yourself does not have to mean working overtime or heading into the office on saturday morning, even though I often do.

dpizz450
04-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
I agree with most of what you said, except that last paragraph is completely wrong.

What do you mean don't work that hard? You don't work that hard to earn your paycheck?? I'm not saying there aren't people out there with cushy jobs, but no, you are wrong, in fact most people do work for their pay check.

After they put in their 40, good luck finding them doing anything to better themselves? That is such an open ended statement. This past weekend I spent about 300 bucks and 25 hours of my time doing landscaping, to make my house more enjoyable, and to add value and a little curb appeal. Is that bettering myself? I mean what do you want us to do to better ourselves, and bettering yourself does not have to mean working overtime or heading into the office on saturday morning, even though I often do.

x2 with derek. I would like to know more of what you mean "to better yourself" and exactly who your referring to? A certain stereotype or what?

Guy400
04-23-2010, 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw

SRH
04-23-2010, 08:26 PM

do you have a bumper sticker that says "have another kid ill pay for it" im not saying the guy who is satisfied with his earnings and builds his life around it and takes care of business, im talking the guy who thinks he works so hard and welfar recipients are such a issue....if he doesnt have enough go get some more... i see alot of it here in ny

basically i have come in contact when i was working construction with alot of " working men" ***** ***** ***** ooo beer thirty.."yeahd those damn welfare guys are taking so much of my damn check there going to repo my dodge diesel bla bla bla"

there is plenty of ppl who work 40 happily and dont live like that i was implying i felt like that about them, but obviously if there repoing your house and your drinking beer @ 4pm or sitting in front of the tv...its not welfare recipients problems

i honestly think welfare is necessary otherwise these ppl would be out of hand laying all over

Guy400
04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by SRH

i honestly think welfare is necessary otherwise these ppl would be out of hand laying all over The Constitution guarantees the freedom to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Nowhere did our founding fathers guarantee the government will support you if you don't work. We've created a welfare state where it's not worth people's time to get a job when you can get paid to sit at home. If you want to receive welfare benefits, fine, than there ought to be a government program where you trade your time for benefits in the form of trash collection, road construction, public park maintenance, etc. You shouldn't just sit at home and cash your check. There have been study after study performed of our welfare/social assistance programs and our government run system is the worst at efficiency and results. Guess who finishes at the very top every time? Religious charities at the local level. They don't have the levels of bureaucracy where money gets lost or misused. We'd be better off shifting our misspent tax dollars from a government run system and divying it out amongst local organizations that actually help people.

250x_kyle
04-24-2010, 09:58 AM
lets keep our fingers crossed:devil:

the irony of it all is he got shot on MLK blv.

honestly ill trade welfare bums for hard working immigrants any day.

John Noftsinger
04-24-2010, 01:13 PM
amen! on that these bloodsuckers! just go out and have 10 kids without a job just plain retarded then complain that they have no money/and cant leave the Ghetto(BS) stop having so many ####### kids Blacks are by far the Laziest Race of people. you know there the only race that the women work force is larger than the mans,Here in DC area they ALL get section 8,medical ins,charterschool (private school for free) foodstamps,elect/water all free! what incentive is there too work?Whites cant get It! they tell you to get a job your not black!ha ha.

Ichoptop
04-24-2010, 02:23 PM
where does it say he or his family are on welfare?

Jumping to such conclusions, mostly from the writings of an obituary shows that you are callous and a tool.

I have ran construction crews all over this nation and employed thousands of people. There are as many lazy whites and there are black.
Judge a person on thier attributes...not the color.

And as a moderator, I would expect better.

derekhonda
04-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Ichoptop

Jumping to such conclusions, mostly from the writings of an obituary shows that you are callous and a tool.

I have ran construction crews all over this nation and employed thousands of people. There are as many lazy whites and there are black.

The jury convicted Toney of manslaughter Wednesday night after hearing testimony in two second-degree murder charges that came from what prosecutors called a drug-trade gunfight, complete with an AK-47-style assault rifle and one victim being shot more than 30 times in the head.

Taylor and Larmondo "Flair" Allen died in the 2300 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard after being riddled with bullets.

http://www.nola.com/printer/printer.ssf?/base/news-15/1151649108226310.xml&coll=1

---------------

Let it go, this guy was a piece of **** anyways, and yes...since he did not have a job where he paid taxes and got a regular paycheck, he probably was on welfare.

witech
04-24-2010, 03:59 PM
See he wasnt a bum. He had a very dangerous high risk job.

quadrcr161
04-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH

basically i have come in contact when i was working construction with alot of " working men" ***** ***** ***** ooo beer thirty.."yeahd those damn welfare guys are taking so much of my damn check there going to repo my dodge diesel bla bla bla"

there is plenty of ppl who work 40 happily and dont live like that i was implying i felt like that about them, but obviously if there repoing your house and your drinking beer @ 4pm or sitting in front of the tv...its not welfare recipients problems

i honestly think welfare is necessary otherwise these ppl would be out of hand laying all over

dude you dont get it, it dosent matter if he is sitting on his porch drinking a beer after working a full day, thats his right. its his money that he earned working a job that payed for his beer. it wasnt money from someone who worked all week which the gov took from him and thought it would be best to give to someone who can work but dosent, or can have another baby and not contribute to society.

welfare could be a good thing if used right, which is to help out the elderly, and people with special needs.

i dont mind giving my fair share as long as its used right.

Pappy
04-24-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Ichoptop

And it appears you jumping to conclusions makes you a tool. Killed in the drug trade, leaving quite a number of children left to deal with life with out a father.....

I could really careless about it all, it was the number of children he had sired by his 25th birthday that amazed me. Ofcourse, im not a racists so I did not post it relating to his race, but I see you have brought race into the mix....I would have posted it if he was green LOL!

SRH
04-24-2010, 09:30 PM
now that you mention it 9 kids in 25 yrs is a good amount of screwing, potent son of a *****

250x_kyle
04-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SRH
now that you mention it 9 kids in 25 yrs is a good amount of screwing, potent son of a *****

bahahahahahaha.

buck440
04-25-2010, 08:55 AM
...and one victim being shot more than 30 times in he head. LMAO!!! i'm just that way:ermm: :blah:

bens250ex
04-25-2010, 10:02 AM
welfare is a joke, its a bunch of b/s. i worked in the grocery business for several years and watched these people come in and eat better than i do and not have to pay for it.....and then pull out a wad of cash and buy beer....and then go get into a nice car.....this happend every single day countless times, and they were basically all of the africano american decent.
rarely was a white person using food stamps and if they were they bought what they needed to survive not junk. it pisses me off to watch it. and the sad part is they still think everyone owes them somethin more. They always asked me to take out there groceries and crap and alot of the time i would walk away before they could ask. no im not takin your **** out when you are rude. i think the gov needs a slap in the face but oh well what can i do..i voted and will continue to vote hopefully one day it will get better.

the first thing that would help would be a new president just so these welfare people of the africano decent will go back and hide since they wouldn't have a "black" president to make them feel high and mighty. sorry but its true and if you don't think its true then you prob live far north where blacks are more educated. come to the south and you will be repulsed. im not racist but there is two kinds of back people and i think ya'll know what that is. one is a regular person and the other is a ...... but same goes for whites there are lazy ones and hard workin ones. its just less common to see whites acting like this unless they got ahold of some crack.

SRH
04-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by bens250ex
welfare is a joke, its a bunch of b/s. i worked in the grocery business for several years and watched these people come in and eat better than i do and not have to pay for it.....and then pull out a wad of cash and buy beer....and then go get into a nice car.....this happend every single day countless times, and they were basically all of the africano american decent.
rarely was a white person using food stamps and if they were they bought what they needed to survive not junk. it pisses me off to watch it. and the sad part is they still think everyone owes them somethin more. They always asked me to take out there groceries and crap and alot of the time i would walk away before they could ask. no im not takin your **** out when you are rude. i think the gov needs a slap in the face but oh well what can i do..i voted and will continue to vote hopefully one day it will get better.

the first thing that would help would be a new president just so these welfare people of the africano decent will go back and hide since they wouldn't have a "black" president to make them feel high and mighty. sorry but its true and if you don't think its true then you prob live far north where blacks are more educated. come to the south and you will be repulsed. im not racist but there is two kinds of back people and i think ya'll know what that is. one is a regular person and the other is a ...... but same goes for whites there are lazy ones and hard workin ones. its just less common to see whites acting like this unless they got ahold of some crack.

theres no black ppl in my area and we have one of the highest rates of ppl on the system i beleive in nys, also the highest teen pregnancy and there ALL WHITE, its all your area

John Noftsinger
04-26-2010, 07:31 PM
When you see someone at 25yrs with 5-10 kids from three-four different woman you know he,s BLACK no white ,asian,spanish etc etc would be dumb enuff to ball and chain himself like that(only the blackman would be so dumb!)) .I work with a Dumbass (BLACKMAN) thats 50yrs old (he gets payed to take the trash off worksites here and there)wife and him dont have jobs and they got 14 kids 8yrs-20yrs old .10 live with them the state pays everything even his car insurance!IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH THE BLACKMAN GETs FROM THE GOV. and never changes YOU,D PUKE !

slightlybent47
04-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06

I think we are already being run by morons, there called our elected officials.

SRH
04-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by John Noftsinger
When you see someone at 25yrs with 5-10 kids from three-four different woman you know he,s BLACK no white ,asian,spanish etc etc would be dumb enuff to ball and chain himself like that(only the blackman would be so dumb!)) .I work with a Dumbass (BLACKMAN) thats 50yrs old (he gets payed to take the trash off worksites here and there)wife and him dont have jobs and they got 14 kids 8yrs-20yrs old .10 live with them the state pays everything even his car insurance!IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH THE BLACKMAN GETs FROM THE GOV. and never changes YOU,D PUKE !

are you kidding me? thas the most ignorant statement ive read in awhile, poor white ppl are the same as poor black ppl....

i think 90% of issues ppl have is they worry about there neighbors too much

jesseweaver
04-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by SRH

i think 90% of issues ppl have is they worry about there neighbors too much

read his last sentence. he's worrying about himself. i am too seeing where the government puts OUR money.

SRH
04-26-2010, 11:17 PM
i think you guys dont seem to get that there going to take what they want regardless, if you have such a issue quit your job and be like them...with no one paying in there will be no money for welfare and everyone will be forced to work.

you just gotta understand thats how the system works and strive to do better for yourself...thats my whole gripe for the working mans rant about welfare... its a luxury to come home and relax...so if your bills arent getting paid its only 1 persons fault and it aitn the guy on welfare...and if you want to say yeah well this bum is relaxing...well go lay in some nasty home eating cheap food with nothing to do and see how long that lasts....there is only a certain type of person engineered to live like a begger and enjoy it

as long as welfare exists ppl will gouge it , its human nature

i thought the funniest thing about this guys rant was the guy was someone he WORKED with then said the guy didnt have a job.....

Guy400
04-27-2010, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by SRH

i thought the funniest thing about this guys rant was the guy was someone he WORKED with then said the guy didnt have a job..... It may be a Manpower type job where he's employed as a temp to do menial tasks and the employment agency gets 60% of that day's wage but this guy gets credit for working X amount of hours to satisfy a quota for his welfare benefits. It's the same thing to some people on welfare assistance have to have X amount of interviews every week/month. Well they just apply at Burger King and then purposely throw the interview. They then go back to their case agent and say "I've applied to 10 jobs this month and nobody's hiring..."

tinkers
04-27-2010, 07:42 AM
this whole thread is really pretty pathetic....first the guy is accused of being on welfare, which is then found to be unsubstantiated...but it's ok because he was killed in a "drug shootout"....which then makes it ok he was killed anyway because he was a still bad??? wtf?? just so i understand...it's fair to assume, i can only assume because of his color, that he was on welfare, and had a lot of kids, but it's not fair to assume that maybe the cops just made the "drug shootout" story up just to make their job of actually investigating what happened easier?? the negative assumptions fly easily in this case..ask yourself why you're willing to accept, and then justify them somehow... maybe he worked under the table landscaping or making pizzas or even bartending etc etc.. next lets assume that maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time when the bullits starting flying and he was hit by a stray one...it happens all the time...next maybe we can assume that the 9 kids listed in the obit. weren't really his, he was just a nice guy taking responsiblity for kids that his female friends were having out of wedlock, and to make sure they got fed etc he took responsibility for them...so like i said; this thread really is pretty pathetic..:ermm:

derekhonda
04-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by tinkers
this whole thread is really pretty pathetic....first the guy is accused of being on welfare, which is then found to be unsubstantiated...but it's ok because he was killed in a "drug shootout"....which then makes it ok he was killed anyway because he was a still bad??? wtf?? just so i understand...it's fair to assume, i can only assume because of his color, that he was on welfare, and had a lot of kids, but it's not fair to assume that maybe the cops just made the "drug shootout" story up just to make their job of actually investigating what happened easier?? the negative assumptions fly easily in this case..ask yourself why you're willing to accept, and then justify them somehow... maybe he worked under the table landscaping or making pizzas or even bartending etc etc.. next lets assume that maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time when the bullits starting flying and he was hit by a stray one...it happens all the time...next maybe we can assume that the 9 kids listed in the obit. weren't really his, he was just a nice guy taking responsiblity for kids that his female friends were having out of wedlock, and to make sure they got fed etc he took responsibility for them...so like i said; this thread really is pretty pathetic..:ermm:

Waaaah,

Do you, honestly, believe any of the stuff you just typed?

HIS FAMILY PUT ENTREPRENEUR IN HIS OBITUARY. I doubt he was a landscaper working "under the table", and even if he was...that doesn't bother you that you pay taxes and he doesn't? (and then we will assume, of course, that he is on some sort of government aid, since he has no declared income, which you assumed, because he works "under the table" as a landscaper)

None of the bothers you? You really want to believe his death was more likely part of some police cover up than a drug war that a guy was already convicted of?

Here, I just poured you some koolaide, feel free to drink it.

Guy400
04-27-2010, 11:52 AM
this whole thread is really pretty pathetic....first the guy is accused of being on welfare, which is then found to be unsubstantiated...but it's ok because he was killed in a "drug shootout"....which then makes it ok he was killed anyway because he was a still bad??? wtf?? just so i understand...it's fair to assume, i can only assume because of his color, that he was on welfare, and had a lot of kids, but it's not fair to assume that maybe the cops just made the "drug shootout" story up just to make their job of actually investigating what happened easier?? the negative assumptions fly easily in this case..ask yourself why you're willing to accept, and then justify them somehow... maybe he worked under the table landscaping or making pizzas or even bartending etc etc.. next lets assume that maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time when the bullits starting flying and he was hit by a stray one...it happens all the time...next maybe we can assume that the 9 kids listed in the obit. weren't really his, he was just a nice guy taking responsiblity for kids that his female friends were having out of wedlock, and to make sure they got fed etc he took responsibility for them...so like i said; this thread really is pretty pathetic..:ermm: It's no more of a stretch to assume this guy was on welfare than it is to assume a rock band drinks lots of alcohol and bangs chicks.

JLanphear
04-27-2010, 12:10 PM
Really I have to ask where those numbers came from? I've never heard of such a thing.

Unless those numbers are accurate, there really isn't anything unreal about anything else....All kinds of people (of every race), all over the place living like that, as we all know.

tinkers
04-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Waaaah,

Do you, honestly, believe any of the stuff you just typed?

HIS FAMILY PUT ENTREPRENEUR IN HIS OBITUARY. I doubt he was a landscaper working "under the table", and even if he was...that doesn't bother you that you pay taxes and he doesn't? (and then we will assume, of course, that he is on some sort of government aid, since he has no declared income, which you assumed, because he works "under the table" as a landscaper)

None of the bothers you? You really want to believe his death was more likely part of some police cover up than a drug war that a guy was already convicted of?

Here, I just poured you some koolaide, feel free to drink it.

the only koolaide drinkers here are the racist self righteous ones from the right that responded to this thread that was started under a false pretense and then justified at a later date....i've waited tables when i was in college, and i assure you i never felt an ounce of guilt for not paying taxes on ALL of my tips, and i never felt or was accused of being a BURDEN to such upstanding taxpayers such as yourself...the goverment gets enough taxes when i buy something, or when i pay property taxes etc....face it you don't know squat about this kid...except that he was black...and for a person such as yourself i guess that's all you needed to know...just like every italian is in the mafia, and every mexican is illegal huh?? how do you breath sitting on such a high horse?:rolleyes:

and i'm going to tell you something, i know a new orleans police officer, and i know people that live in new orleans, and lets just say this; if there is a black on black killing, regardless of the circumstances, there isn't much investigating that goes on.....

....and again there are more whites on welfare than blacks...and there is more money given out by the goverment to big companies in subsidies than there is paid out in welfare...:o ....so i'm curious as to why i don't ever see pics of white former ceo's obits in this open forum complaining about how they got handouts from the goverment???:confused:

derekhonda
04-27-2010, 07:42 PM
the only koolaide drinkers here are the racist self righteous ones from the right that responded to this thread that was started under a false pretense and then justified at a later date....i've waited tables when i was in college, and i assure you i never felt an ounce of guilt for not paying taxes on ALL of my tips, and i never felt or was accused of being a BURDEN to such upstanding taxpayers such as yourself...the goverment gets enough taxes when i buy something, or when i pay property taxes etc....face it you don't know squat about this kid...except that he was black...and for a person such as yourself i guess that's all you needed to know...just like every italian is in the mafia, and every mexican is illegal huh?? how do you breath sitting on such a high horse?:rolleyes:

and i'm going to tell you something, i know a new orleans police officer, and i know people that live in new orleans, and lets just say this; if there is a black on black killing, regardless of the circumstances, there isn't much investigating that goes on.....

....and again there are more whites on welfare than blacks...and there is more money given out by the goverment to big companies in subsidies than there is paid out in welfare...:o ....so i'm curious as to why i don't ever see pics of white former ceo's obits in this open forum complaining about how they got handouts from the goverment???:confused:

Your post answered none of my questions. Have I ever worked for cash...sure! Everyones mowed a neighbors yard for 20 dollars and never declared it.

The difference, and I know guys that do it, and it chaps my ***...I digress...People who are laid off right now and receive unemployment from the government, while doing the bare minimum to keep their unemployment, all while working for a farmer for 12 bucks an hour cash.

Yes, that is abusing the system, and that was my initial concern with this guy.

But since you have no moral quarrels with a "suspected" drug dealer receiving welfare/unemployment/food stamps/whatever from the goverment because he has no delared income from the government because he also works under the table landscaping, and with 9 kids and 4 girlfriends, cool.

I hope that same type of person moves next door to you, because you guys would clearly get along.

Pappy
04-27-2010, 07:57 PM
If anyone finds a obit of a white ceo gunned down in the street over drugs that had 9 kids by the time they were 25...do post:p You can omit the drugs and being gunned down....if needed.

(and for the haters, I did not even know how the man died until it was posted, all I was interested in was the number of childrens and his young age....LOL. Knowing the info on how he died doesnt change my view of the info, it just enlightened me to the history of the end result)

Do discuss..LOL

tinkers
04-27-2010, 07:59 PM
Your post answered none of my questions. Have I ever worked for cash...sure! Everyones mowed a neighbors yard for 20 dollars and never declared it.

The difference, and I know guys that do it, and it chaps my ***...I digress...People who are laid off right now and receive unemployment from the government, while doing the bare minimum to keep their unemployment, all while working for a farmer for 12 bucks an hour cash.

Yes, that is abusing the system, and that was my initial concern with this guy.

But since you have no moral quarrels with a "suspected" drug dealer receiving welfare/unemployment/food stamps/whatever from the goverment because he has no delared income from the government because he also works under the table landscaping, and with 9 kids and 4 girlfriends, cool.

I hope that same type of person moves next door to you, because you guys would clearly get along.

you're still basing your opinions on assumptions, so your questions really are a moot point now aren't they?? as for my problem with him being a POSSIBLE drug dealer...well though again an assumption i will respond to it....your obvious problem is not that he may have been a drug dealer, it's that he may have been a BLACK drug dealer...and i assure you there are plenty of white ones also...i will also say this; get the gov to actually stop drugs coming into the country, and we won't have dealers employed now will we?? as for your other assumption that he received some form of gov assistance, i don't really have a problem with that persay, because like you i do not know all the facts..like maybe he only had an IQ of 65 or maybe he was deaf, or blind in one eye etc..as i'm sure they would not include something like this in the mans obit...i do my best not to judge a man until knowing the whole story.....and i especially try not to judge a black man brought up in the projects..because i could not imagine a worst starting point in this country...especially when filled with self-righteous insensitive people such as yourself...

...now why don't you respond to my point about how MORE money is given out to rich companies then to welfare...that doesn't bother you??

Pappy
04-27-2010, 08:10 PM
And just for the record, he was arrested in 2003 on 2 counts of attempted murder, and then for murder in a seperate case as I read it, but being a juvenile I reckon he walked.

White, Black, green or Pink...doesnt sound like a model citizen. I cant wait to see how his progeny turns out.

jcv400ex
04-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Sorry Tink!

In the US, there are about 4 million people on welfare. 38.8% of welfare recipients are white. This would mean that there are about 1.5 million whites on welfare. There are about 200 million whites in the US, so that would mean about .75% of whites, less than 1%, are on welfare.

37.2% of welfare recipients are black. There are about 40 millions blacks in the US, so that would mean that about 4% of blacks are on welfare.

So in sheer numbers, whites are slightly more likely to collect welfare than blacks, and I do mean slightly. As I stated above, 38.8% of welfare recipients are white. 37.2%, barely one percentage point less, is the percentage of black recipients of welfare. But there are also about 3 times as many whites in the US as blacks. if you look at what percentage of the group collects welfare, blacks are more likely to collect welfare than whites.

derekhonda
04-27-2010, 08:29 PM
you're still basing your opinions on assumptions, so your questions really are a moot point now aren't they?? as for my problem with him being a POSSIBLE drug dealer...well though again an assumption i will respond to it....your obvious problem is not that he may have been a drug dealer, it's that he may have been a BLACK drug dealer...and i assure you there are plenty of white ones also...i will also say this; get the gov to actually stop drugs coming into the country, and we won't have dealers employed now will we?? as for your other assumption that he received some form of gov assistance, i don't really have a problem with that persay, because like you i do not know all the facts..like maybe he only had an IQ of 65 or maybe he was deaf, or blind in one eye etc..as i'm sure they would not include something like this in the mans obit...i do my best not to judge a man until knowing the whole story.....and i especially try not to judge a black man brought up in the projects..because i could not imagine a worst starting point in this country...especially when filled with self-righteous insensitive people such as yourself...

...now why don't you respond to my point about how MORE money is given out to rich companies then to welfare...that doesn't bother you??

What assumptions have we made here:

A guy was found guilty of his murder, in what was called a drug fight.

Adding A + B = he was a drug dealer.

Drug dealers don't pay taxes.

Adding A + B = he had no declared income and was able to receive government help.

He had 9 children, and thus would have qualified for more government help.

Now, If you will actually go back and read my posts, not once did I ever comment on his race. I simply don't care. End of story.

What my problem was, was this no good low life PERSON. He was just a leach on society. He's down right no good, period. The only thing I feel bad about is that he wasn't killed before he could have his 9 children. Truth be told, they are probably better off.

Thats about as harsh as I'm gonna get on this subject, but now...to play into your little game and answer questions that have nothing to do with this "entrepreneur"

The government bail outs are a joke. Sink or swim in the business world is my opinion. The only people that I felt should have been lended (pun intended) a hand was banks, as they were forced to give out sub prime loans by the government. In my opinion, the government only ****s things up when they get involved. So my stance on that? I don't like the government deciding how to spend my tax money, period. And until they prove to spend it wisely, I will feel that way.

However, you also mentioned subsidies. I sit on the fence. I see the needs. You have ABC MANUFACTURING and they are looking at setting up a factory in two places: Detroit, or Mexico. Why wouldn't a city give the company a 5 year tax break to lure them into setting up shop? If they go to mexico, the city receives 0 dollars. If they make even $.01 cents, they came out ahead, plus the job creation, property taxes etc etc etc etc.

tinkers
04-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
And just for the record, he was arrested in 2003 on 2 counts of attempted murder, and then for murder in a seperate case as I read it, but being a juvenile I reckon he walked.

White, Black, green or Pink...doesnt sound like a model citizen. I cant wait to see how his progeny turns out.

they are charging 12yr olds with murder now...you think they let an 18yr, or at the youngest 17yr old black kid walk in new orleans?? no chance, they didn't have the evidence...or go figure, they found out he was innocent...:huh

Pappy
04-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Without investigating further, and based on how he met his demise, i would hedge my bet on the fact he was probably guilty and they did not have enough evidence to put him away:p

And just to simmer your political correctness, defending someone because of their race is just as bad in my opinion as someone who attacks someone because of their race.

Right is right and wrong is wrong....

derekhonda
04-27-2010, 08:38 PM
they are charging 12yr olds with murder now...you think they let an 18yr, or at the youngest 17yr old black kid walk in new orleans?? no chance, they didn't have the evidence...or go figure, they found out he was innocent...:huh

Didn't you just say black on black crime gets turned the blind eye??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????

But now he is innocent, because you just happen to feel that way.

derekhonda
04-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Oh, here it is.

tinkers
04-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Sorry Tink!

In the US, there are about 4 million people on welfare. 38.8% of welfare recipients are white. This would mean that there are about 1.5 million whites on welfare. There are about 200 million whites in the US, so that would mean about .75% of whites, less than 1%, are on welfare.

37.2% of welfare recipients are black. There are about 40 millions blacks in the US, so that would mean that about 4% of blacks are on welfare.

So in sheer numbers, whites are slightly more likely to collect welfare than blacks, and I do mean slightly. As I stated above, 38.8% of welfare recipients are white. 37.2%, barely one percentage point less, is the percentage of black recipients of welfare. But there are also about 3 times as many whites in the US as blacks. if you look at what percentage of the group collects welfare, blacks are more likely to collect welfare than whites.

"more likely"??? no you're wrong....what are the numbers?? you flat out said there are more whites than blacks period...i didn't say anything about percentages did i? and this is easily explained by who OWNS most of the companies that give out jobs?? whites. so of course they would hire more of their own kind...regardless, there are still MORE whites on welfare than blacks....that's like asking you if you have 10 mustangs, 4 are owned by white guys, and 3 are owned by black guys, that more black guys own mustangs because they make up less of the mustang buying population...WTF kind of reasoning is that??

derekhonda
04-27-2010, 08:46 PM
"more likely"??? no you're wrong....what are the numbers?? you flat out said there are more whites than blacks period...i didn't say anything about percentages did i? and this is easily explained by who OWNS most of the companies that give out jobs?? whites. so of course they would hire more of their own kind...regardless, there are still MORE whites on welfare than blacks....that's like asking you if you have 10 mustangs, 4 are owned by white guys, and 3 are owned by black guys, that more black guys own mustangs because they make up less of the mustang buying population...WTF kind of reasoning is that??

Is that your reasoning?

Ok, there are 10,000,000 apples, 10 of them are poisonous.

There are 20 oranges, 8 of them are poisonous.

You have to pick one and eat it.

So are you grabbing an orange or an apple?

tinkers
04-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Without investigating further, and based on how he met his demise, i would hedge my bet on the fact he was probably guilty and they did not have enough evidence to put him away:p

And just to simmer your political correctness, defending someone because of their race is just as bad in my opinion as someone who attacks someone because of their race.

Right is right and wrong is wrong....

more assumptions...and your opinion is noted, but mine would be that is not an apples to apples comparison...discrimination of someone based on their color is different then recognizing when it happens and disagreeing with its implementation.

JLanphear
04-27-2010, 08:47 PM
just my opinion but isn't it about time this thread is locked or deleted? it's to the point where nothing good is going to come out of it, and nothing is going to be "solved". any time race issues get brought up, it gets messy regardless of how people are thinking. and honestly, i have to admit, you lost me at the beginning with all the # crunching that seemed to come out of thin air, cause i still can't see where any of that was mentioned and i have surely never heard of someone making out like that.

Pappy
04-27-2010, 08:49 PM
The math works, you just have to compare the overall number of whites versus blacks (total in the country) and the percentage of each race on welfare. The percentages when compared directly do not bare out the difference that exist.

So simple even a Caveman could do it:p

tinkers
04-27-2010, 08:50 PM
If anyone finds a obit of a white ceo gunned down in the street over drugs that had 9 kids by the time they were 25...do post:p You can omit the drugs and being gunned down....if needed.

(and for the haters, I did not even know how the man died until it was posted, all I was interested in was the number of childrens and his young age....LOL. Knowing the info on how he died doesnt change my view of the info, it just enlightened me to the history of the end result)

Do discuss..LOL

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=ceo+gunned+down&btnG=Google+Search

take your pick...i'm not sure how many kids they had, but i'm sure someone somewhere felt they deserved what they got too...

JLanphear
04-27-2010, 08:50 PM
The math works, you just have to compare the overall number of whites versus blacks (total in the country) and the percentage of each race on welfare. The percentages when compared directly do not bare out the difference that exist.

So simple even a Caveman could do it:p

I'm talking about the math regarding welfare from the original post. I've never heard of somebody claiming 100k/year from it.

Edit: Plus I don't believe i read anywhere that any of his kids actually lived with him.

Pappy
04-27-2010, 08:56 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=ceo+gunned+down&btnG=Google+Search

take your pick...i'm not sure how many kids they had, but i'm sure someone somewhere felt they deserved what they got too...

I looked through a few of those links, most were murdered, innocent people who died at the hands of a criminal. Honest hard working people killed.

I can see this is going no where. When you start trying to include any ceo murdered against a known drug dealer then you just cant win:p