PDA

View Full Version : new episodes of southparks

Bigkyle111
04-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Ok i have been a huge fan of southpark... but seriously the past couple dont have anything on the ones from last season or the one before that, the new ones are so random. idk, tell me what you think or post vids of your favorite parts.

coryatver
04-21-2010, 09:57 PM
you have zero friends and episode 200 were not funny at all. I think the writers are on some good stuff. The earlier ones from this season were funny.

muddy400EX
04-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
you have zero friends and episode 200 were not funny at all. I think the writers are on some good stuff. The earlier ones from this season were funny.

i thought the facebook was funny as hell, cuz its so true

Tommy Warren
04-21-2010, 10:27 PM
we need a team american #2

SRH
04-21-2010, 10:47 PM
anyone see how terrorists groups are targeting the creators for there last episode where they mocked one of there religous figures

toby400ex
04-21-2010, 11:41 PM
The Major Boobage episode about cheesing is my all time favorite!

ngates788
04-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
we need a team american #2

Without a doubt! :macho

derekhonda
04-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by SRH
anyone see how terrorists groups are targeting the creators for there last episode where they mocked one of there religous figures

I just read that article.

A pro muslim group put out a warning that if muhammed was made fun of trey parker and matt stone (creaters) would be in danger. Then they listed the address of their houses.

Good publicity for muslims everywhere!!!!!!!!!

CJM
04-22-2010, 12:01 PM
They actually totally blanked out everything they said at the end of the episode for whatever reason on TV. Im sure online the real versions somewhere.

So its ok for them to make fun of us, but we cant make fun of them..yea right.

Oh and I love the newer southparks, they all make fun of some trend, political issue, etc. Old ones are ok..

Oh and major boobage one that makes fun of the movie heavy metal is the best southpark ever!

Ralph
04-22-2010, 02:33 PM
This kid makes it even funnier...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BSonTGSzQdg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BSonTGSzQdg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

flyboy1294
04-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BSonTGSzQdg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BSonTGSzQdg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Technically, he is a daywalker and not a ginger. So Southpark was not making fun of him.

Just saying. :blah:

JR3
04-22-2010, 06:49 PM
idk that kid seems like a future cereal killer haha

dpizz450
04-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

HAHA! ok, glad to know someone else is following this with me and my cousins. Have you seen the preview where cartman acts like him? If not you have to look it up on youtube. It should be the next episode. If you watched the last one, it will only make sense that cartman is a ginger in the next episode. I can't wait! But yeah the past few episodes haven't been that great. The one about facebook was hilarious! It's so true!

check this one out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQq_IukGV1Q

ngates788
04-22-2010, 09:26 PM
The facebook one just aired and I watched it again.. its even funnier the second time!!:D :D

MX MaNiAc 06
04-22-2010, 10:02 PM
That kid looks like he's hiding in a bush behind his mom's house throwing a temper tantrum because south park made fun of gingers. hahaha How can you be offended by south park? They make fun of everybody

bradley300
04-23-2010, 08:30 AM
i think you hace to look at 200, 201 and 202 as 1 episode

kip drordy is on facebook, pretty genius, they posted on his fb word for word at the same time he posted on facebook in the episode

most southparks are pretty funny, but the pee one shows me they are running out of ideas

smr
04-23-2010, 09:18 AM
I know I'm getting old but whats a ginger? And what's a daywalker?

I can't watch the video because I'm at work.

250r rider 88
04-23-2010, 10:17 AM
are you guys kidding me? the last episodes have been great

"tom cruise is a fudgepacker"
"tom cruise has seaman on his back"
" Swallow, come" -SeaMan

i could go on but seriously they have just been great, i think people are losing their sense of humor due to the economy its stressing people that much

reconmaster
04-23-2010, 11:08 AM
watchin facebook episode too funny! stan poke your grandma

dpizz450
04-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
are you guys kidding me? the last episodes have been great

"tom cruise is a fudgepacker"
"tom cruise has seaman on his back"
" Swallow, come" -SeaMan

i could go on but seriously they have just been great, i think people are losing their sense of humor due to the economy its stressing people that much

Those parts you listed were just about the only funny parts in those episodes. The tom cruise one was sub-par. And the last episode just pretty much sucked besides Seaman. Compared to previous seasons, they aren't all that great. Facebook one was pretty hilarious. I think next weeks episode will be really good, I'm hoping! I don't think the economy and stress have anything to do with peoples sense of humor about south park. JMO

dpizz450
04-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by smr

A ginger is a red head kid, with freckles, and pale skin.

flyboy1294
04-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by smr

A ginger is someone with red hair and freckles.

A day walker is someone with only redhair, and that is most likely Jewish.

Gingers are hated insanely throughout the South Park series. It's very disturbing. :macho

MX MaNiAc 06
04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by bradley300

most southparks are pretty funny, but the pee one shows me they are running out of ideas

"seriously, who took a crap in the urinal?"

That one was hilarious!

TGW_400ex
04-23-2010, 06:07 PM
It seems like South Park is real hit or miss anymore, but when they hit I laugh so hard!

Gray33
04-24-2010, 02:30 PM
You guys need to loosen up the newer ones are alot funnier then the older ones.

I mean who thinks of bring Muhammad to south park in a u-haul. That is funny as hell. And cartmens dad ending up being a ginger? and the talking hand of jenifer lopez ha?

South park creators are geniuses

04-24-2010, 03:13 PM
I laughed so hard on the sex addiction episode. "What about all of us normal guys that dont want to have sex with multiple partners? Are we safe?" haha and when Obama is talking about the disease and says something about how he doesnt understand how any guy could have sex with more than one lady and he looks over at his wife.