PDA

View Full Version : Portland May 1-2 Who's coming?

quadscrib
04-21-2010, 05:15 AM
You know Ill be there as well as Oliver, Violet, and Gideon! Who else?

wileeviper
04-22-2010, 06:26 PM
The Miller's will be there as long as we survive the mud that we will probably have to deal with this weekend at Battle Creek :) Not even cleaning the gear up for this one.

Sutfin
04-22-2010, 07:42 PM
The Sutfins will also be there - provided we survive the mud as well!! See everyone at Battle Creek

kimv
04-22-2010, 09:23 PM
We will be there, hopefully both days!

blholtz
04-22-2010, 10:14 PM
Crap not the Sutfins, anything, anybody at all just not the Sutfins.:blah::devil:

Sutfin
04-23-2010, 07:15 AM
:huh Oh we'll be there, just to drive you crazier than you already are!!!:D

magna-007
04-23-2010, 08:22 AM
Yup, were in!

Is this a two dayer for the little guys too?

At the two day deals, which of the two days, is the best for the kids, if we can only make one day that is.

Sutfin
04-23-2010, 01:14 PM
Depends on if you are interested in points or just want to race. Sunday is the points day and when most machines will be there. We usually go both days for the fun as well as more track time. We find racing on Saturday can make for a better Sunday.

baysag51
04-23-2010, 06:11 PM
We plan on attending as well. If we get rained out in Battle Creek then there is no way he will allow us not to make it to Portland. Plus its closer to home so there is no excuses.

Parents of #632 - Chandler

magna-007
04-26-2010, 06:36 AM
Temp looks decent for the Portland race weekend, but looks like rain again too. :ermm:

Sounds like BC was still fun. Wish we coulda made it.
If we can, we will try and make Portland saturday as well.
What time you all showin up?

Hay, we also have an almost new Vega helmet (youth L) if anyone is lookin for one. Black and white. Will bring it to Portland.

quadscrib
04-26-2010, 06:48 AM
Also remeber all that Saturday after mini track races the PTR mini track is always open for practice and play far most of the afternoon. So very good for practice and test n tune.
PTR does soak up the rain real well and we will just have to see how it goes. I CANT WAIT!!! PTR is my home track and Im just chomping at the bit for a legit (not mud bog) race on my Austrian weapon!
Oliver won his first dealer check yesterday and he has $$ signs in his eyes!! Violet is cleaning off her trophy shelf!lol
Ill be there friday night after work. Anyone needs ANYTHING let me know!
See yall at round #2!

DAVYS DAD
04-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Weather will be fine:D were almost ready got back from carolina late last night so Im a little behind.The boyz are ready Nick is really pumped davys wrist hurts(I told him unicycles are dangerous) but he should be ok.Sounds like turnout will be GREAT I had a few folks call. SEE-YA THERE

LATER
DW

quadscrib
04-30-2010, 07:30 AM
Its friday!!!! Looks like were gonna have a good crew this weekend!!!
BTW if it does rain PTR soaks it up very well, LETS RACE!!!

djdfairchild
05-03-2010, 09:52 AM
how was the track on sunday? i was loaded up to go, got up at 5:30 and it was pouring. so i decided to stay home. did't want to drive 2 1/2 hrs for a mud bog. then at 9 it was sunny, but got over an inch of rain in a few hrs. i think i should have went.

blholtz
05-03-2010, 10:34 AM
All morning was a mud bog. but the track dried out and was great in the afternoon. If the classes you were to ride were in the am, good call on staying home. If they were in the afternoon, you missed a good track.

djdfairchild
05-03-2010, 11:39 AM
its my kids running mini quad, i don't know when they ran.

thanks maybe good i stayed home

wileeviper
05-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Yea, Portland weather cleared off and made for a great afternoon track.

Early on it was still too muddy for the smaller quads, so they moved the 70 classes to the mini track, and I believe the 90's will get double points at the next Portland race because they just couldn't get through the mud on the big track. Other than that, it was a fun weekend. See you guys at the next one :D

Sutfin
05-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Both the June 19 and 20 races will count for Michigan ATV championship points for the 90 classes only. The track looked great by the end of the morning program. Wish we could have just raced at the end or in the afternoon. Oh well, we'll be back at Portland in June. Everyone pray for good weather.

kimv
05-04-2010, 01:17 PM
June 19th will now also count for points for the 70 class. I will post something or have Dave do it.

DAVYS DAD
05-04-2010, 01:29 PM
YoUrE BeTtEr At tYpiNg tHaN me:blah: ;)

LaTER
DW