PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 (KY) video

thequadfather+2
04-21-2010, 01:20 AM
enjoy,

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/rotorwashphotos/atvabowlinggreen2.flv">

thequadfather+2
04-21-2010, 07:00 AM
this is only the first 10 minutes. I had to break it in half and put the second part on seperate. Photobucket cut it off at 10 minutes, didnt realize it until this morning. It will be up shortly, it has 70 cvt, 90 mod and others.

#404's Dad
04-21-2010, 08:21 AM
Good stuff, keep it coming :)

THARNESS
04-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Nice!!!

thequadfather+2
04-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Here is the second part of the video

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/rotorwashphotos/atvabowlinggreen3.flv">

hotquads1
04-21-2010, 09:26 AM
mr Carson , that is your best work yet ! I think you deserve a bonus , add 10% to your normal fee .lol . Thanks for sharing the videos , I know it is time consuming and your editing is very entertaining.

thequadfather+2
04-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks guys, I wish I could have put it all on one video. With so much editing the media player is a little jumpy. I did edit in a couple slow motion shots but I never speed anything up. If it looks fast at times, it's the media player.

I have a DVD with the original intro music. It looks and sounds great on TV, MUCH better than the quality here. I also fixed a couple volume errors and other small things. It was 24 minutes long so I had to take out supermini, some 90 mod and 90 production along with some other stuff. I had to cut it down so that each video was 10 minutes to get it on here.

Marc you are right, about 3 1/2 hours just to get it ready to render and down load.

If anyone wants a DVD copy (entire video) just PM me with your address and I will stick one in the mail, no charge.

Bruce

Ride1Rob
04-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Great Job! And it is VERY time consuming. Especially when you have alot of vid because you have more to filter through. That's Top Notch there QuadFather ;) .

hasbeenttduner
04-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Great job again. Thanks for posting it up for us.

Reimer Racing
04-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Awesome Job. Thanks for taking to time to make the videos for us to enjoy.

CRBOGGAN
04-21-2010, 11:22 AM
As much as Bruce likes racing competition I bet if a few of us other parents started filming it would be a good race for mom and dad to try to get there film up first LOL. Bruce is like alot of the rest of us if you can race it he will try.

marsrace2
04-21-2010, 11:51 AM
WOW!!! Holy Holeshot Batman, talkin about Dusenberry in 90 Auto.

thequadfather+2
04-21-2010, 12:02 PM
Hey chip I like the other comment, "if you cant get it on here on time we'll just start filming our own stuff."...Now that was funny.

Hey marsrace you are right he was cooking.....Everytime I turned the camera on he was there, heck I had a ton of film with him in it. I think that green quad is the only thing that stands out in the view-finder of the camera. It seemed like he was always on the track and always at the front....:)

edwardsp&b
04-21-2010, 01:19 PM
thanks quadfather for posting the vid. i wanted to see what happened in the 70cvt moto2 wreck. i thought at the time it was bens fault, and i was right. now i can show him on tape. just glad that both him and will harness were alright.

on another note that 90 jordan is on was right there out of the hole with the big boys, and it looked like he was racing with dusenberry for a little while. tell jordan good job! looks like he is improving everytime he's on the track.
bryan

thequadfather+2
04-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Thanks Bryan, I didnt take the helmet cam or the video camera to the LCQ because I didnt want any distractions. I missed his best race and he got the hole shot. His quad carried the front tires about 6 feet out. In heat 1 I think he was 4th into turn 1.

The 34 machine was just looking for a spot to pass, I'm afraid Jordan was just holding him up. Jordan got stuck for just a minute in a rut up near the woods and Logan caught him from heat 2. Jordan is gonna have to learn to hit the doubles like the rest of yall. Thats where he loses most of his time. I need to get him off that standard travel asap.

Hope Ben's hand is better, that little dude is tough.

1lapdown
04-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Hey man that is one great video. I have watched several of them that you have made and they all look pretty good. It seems like you put in a bunch of effort. The people running through the tunnel with all those quads looked crazy.

Are you going to do more videos at the other races?

quadnana7
04-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Fantastic job great videos
Thank you for taking the time to video a lot of the classes and all the editing I know takes a lot of
we really do appreciate all the effort you put in to making these videos

Logan #34's Dad
04-22-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by marsrace2
WOW!!! Holy Holeshot Batman, talkin about Dusenberry in 90 Auto.

That was the best it came off the line all weekend. We are still tweaking it a little. Logan came back to the trailer and said "Dad!, I rode a wheelie!" LOL. In that class it looks like DRR motors versus the Cobra suspension. It should be an interesting run to the finish. Heath and Digby are real fast!

thequadfather+2
04-22-2010, 01:13 PM
We ran with Digby at a couple arena cross events back in the winter....fast indeed. His quad sounded like a beast when he hit the jump and kept the throttle pinned when he was chasing Logan. Imagine if we could do that time after time without any worries:eek: