PDA

View Full Version : So what did you think of Ballance MX track?

Derrick Adams
04-20-2010, 07:13 PM
For those that were there last weekend, what did you think of the track?

atvnut22
04-21-2010, 05:03 PM
it has somw really good jumps, and if your watching it actualy looks like a smooth track, but a boy i know that raced the a class said it was rougher than snot

Derrick Adams
04-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Well, I just wondered what others thought. Out of all the tracks i've ridden on over the years, I think that was the roughest one. Not only that but it wasn't very safely ran either.

Jackson723
04-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Can someone please tell Victory Sports that watering the takeoff ramps that are as hard as concrete is not very smart or safe for the riders. Why in the hell do they water them? Is it fun for them to watch somebody come up short on a jump? I have two bruised ankles from coming up short on two different jumps. Track was in pretty good shape compared to last year.

mxpimp2000
04-21-2010, 07:24 PM
the track got so whooped out i could barley hang on to my bike with a precision. someone told me they heard wimmer sayin the track was to smooth that it wasnt rough enough. lol i told them i guess thats why he didnt win lmao

FHKracingZ
04-21-2010, 09:40 PM
The track had its rough spots but it was preety smooth compared to most national tracks. In the pro riders meeting wienen and the pros were telling harve to leave it all rough. But they didnt, they were doing track work before both our pro-am motos.

Balaz_73*00
04-22-2010, 09:31 AM
I thought the track was legit, had that one real rough section before the tank jump but other than that I thought it was good.

01screamindemon
04-22-2010, 06:13 PM
As this was my first National, I absolutely loved it. It got rough, but thats part of it, makes it interesting. About them watering the hardpacked faces, ya thats pretty dangerous. The only jump I say they should change is the finish line, I had at least 3 guys in my B class alone wreck on it. Alls they would have to do is shave off about 2 foot of the knuckle on the landing and it would be much safer. All in all though, I enjoyed the track.

mxpimp2000
04-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by 01screamindemon
As this was my first National, I absolutely loved it. It got rough, but thats part of it, makes it interesting. About them watering the hardpacked faces, ya thats pretty dangerous. The only jump I say they should change is the finish line, I had at least 3 guys in my B class alone wreck on it. Alls they would have to do is shave off about 2 foot of the knuckle on the landing and it would be much safer. All in all though, I enjoyed the track.

wat class did u run?

z400ACDC
04-22-2010, 08:47 PM
I liked the the way John changed the track. It was way more fun to watch!!!!!

01screamindemon
04-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by mxpimp2000
wat class did u run?

4 stroke B and Open B. Pretty sure me and you raced a few times together, I remember seeing a yellow yfz with Gibson arms. That LCQ we raced was pretty fun, there were only like 8 of us and we were all pretty close together.

mxpimp2000
04-23-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 01screamindemon
4 stroke B and Open B. Pretty sure me and you raced a few times together, I remember seeing a yellow yfz with Gibson arms. That LCQ we raced was pretty fun, there were only like 8 of us and we were all pretty close together.

ooo, lol yeh that LCQ was fun for sure. i couldnt believe i got the holeshot and won it. but i tell you if we had to run 4 laps yall wouldve passed me i was already tired from heat 1 then had 10mins to get ready for LCQ. which bike were u ridin

01screamindemon
04-24-2010, 10:09 PM
I was on the 333 KTM. Ya I hear ya on that. I ran the 4stroke B heat, didnt make it, got a short break then went to the Open B heat didnt make it, got a short break, went to the 4 Stroke B LCQ did 2 laps pulled off the track went straight to staging, they already had Open B LCQ lined up, pulled to the front of the line and raced 2 laps. I was tired to say the least. But it was fun. I should be at all the rest of the Nationals.

mxpimp2000
04-25-2010, 02:28 AM
oic, idk which ktm it was but they spun me out in the sunday main but o well racing is racing

01screamindemon
04-25-2010, 10:33 AM
Wasnt me, I woulda remembered that,lol. I got 14th in the Open B main so I was back of the back.haha.