PDA

View Full Version : Pro AM Crash Video.

Ripitupfilms
04-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Short Clips of the Pro Am Crashes.

PLEASE DONT COMMENT IF YOUR GOING TO BE NEGATIVE

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9lTU-pTgnEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9lTU-pTgnEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

k4f5x0r
04-20-2010, 05:55 PM
That second crash was crazy. The honda just tipped the LTR and both went sideways in a second. :eek2:

slightlybent47
04-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Man I’ve seen that same scenario play out many times. That’s the big down fall about quads on the start of a race. Too many riders want the same piece of dirt all at the same time and get pinched together. When all those knobies start rubbing together something has got to give.
What race was this in, and I hope every one came out ok?
I was a little worried about that Honda rider with the quad on his head.
Those were some nasty spills for sure. In the second vid the Honda rider looked like he caused that one.
It looked like the way it was plowed up it was very ruff ground and probably was hard to hold a strait line.

Pappy
04-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Good to see the last rider ride off, but it should have ended a bit sooner, but much better then the first one you posted.

Another thing, you had best learn to accept critisizm. You cant please everyone, its not even worth trying, but an open ear can help you develop your work to a point where it meets more in the middle. Constantly telling the people you are trying to show your work to that they are wrong will get you no where, it just makes you look like a dumbass.....people like what they like and dislike what they dislike, you cant change that:p

Ripitupfilms
04-20-2010, 06:12 PM
yea i posted earlier and apparently people felt that the crashes were not badA enough and started bashing thats why i put that in there. When people get hurt theres no need to bash them for not crashing cool enough.

Pappy
04-20-2010, 06:13 PM
I wondered what happened to moser now i see. That could have been UGLY!

Ripitupfilms
04-20-2010, 06:15 PM
yea he turned it into a throw away weekend. haha

04-20-2010, 06:36 PM
crazy. Hope moser and rastarelli have better luck in danville.

06 Honda 450R
04-20-2010, 09:28 PM
did you notice the dude was stumbling getting on his quad, looks like he took a hard hit

Ripitupfilms
04-21-2010, 03:16 PM
yea . i have another video of the honda rider NICK Moser stumbling as well. getting thrown around like that hits your head pretty hard

muddy400EX
04-21-2010, 10:32 PM
second crash the dude on the red yfz gets bumped and looks back like dayum!lol

and the dude on the ltr looks a little delusional :eek2: