PDA

View Full Version : anyone heard of the paddle for a mini called the "exciter"??

QuadJunkies
01-29-2003, 08:07 AM
I guess its a new paddle, and it has me very interested... it come in a 16 too!:blah Im wanting a set for the mini this spring and wanted some feedback on them... I like the paddle on it, doesnt have too much of a cup so good for the mini size..Any info on them please let me know..Thanks Tina;)

Str8Wicked
01-29-2003, 08:57 AM
Skat trak makes it for 50cc quads. It is available in 5 - 8 paddle I believe. I talked to them and if you are running a 7 inch rim or smaller than you need to use your stock wheels to mount them on since no one make 7 inch wheels. They told me they are like 59.00 ea. direct from them, but they suggested going through a dealer so it would be cheaper. I called the local dealer and they said they do not have them.. *******s, so if anything I'm gonna have to order direct from skat trak...

QuadJunkies
01-29-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Str8Wicked
Skat trak makes it for 50cc quads. It is available in 5 - 8 paddle I believe. I talked to them and if you are running a 7 inch rim or smaller than you need to use your stock wheels to mount them on since no one make 7 inch wheels. They told me they are like 59.00 ea. direct from them, but they suggested going through a dealer so it would be cheaper. I called the local dealer and they said they do not have them.. *******s, so if anything I'm gonna have to order direct from skat trak... Are you thinkin on buying them too? i have a stock rim to run them on,we mounted the fast trekkers on douglas,hey dothey make a fornt duning tire for the mini too?? wow now THAt would be saweet!!!:blah

Str8Wicked
01-29-2003, 09:59 AM
When I talked to Skat they said they don't know anyone who has a front or who will even make them. He suggested a 5 paddle for my sons 50cc. I need to find some spare rims thou so I can have these mounted on.

QuadJunkies
01-29-2003, 11:04 AM
When I talked to Skat they said they don't know anyone who has a front or who will even make them. He suggested a 5 paddle for my sons 50cc. I need to find some spare rims thou so I can have these mounted on. I ckecked,and our local dealrer doesnt deal with Skat Trak...:( Ill ckeck with Rocky Mountain and see if the ycan get a set for our 90.. you Think 5 paddle would be ideal for the 90 as well? she has a trinity pipe now and smaller roller weights, so she is running stronger than stock...Thanks...:)

Str8Wicked
01-29-2003, 11:06 AM
call skat trak direct and they'll tell you what will work best.

http://www.skat-trak.com/

Castor-426ex
01-29-2003, 11:07 AM
the exciter huh? sure we are talking about tires here? :D :D :D

QuadJunkies
01-29-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
the exciter huh? sure we are talking about tires here? :D :D :D haha Castor, I miss your humor around here;)

Str8Wicked
01-29-2003, 04:00 PM
the exciter huh? sure we are talking about tires here?

Got Rubbers?

tire that is!

QuadJunkies
01-29-2003, 08:14 PM
Got Rubbers?

tire that is! HAHAHA!!!!! Ok .. I think your "treadin" now....:p :blah

Castor-426ex
01-29-2003, 10:18 PM
hey... Tires are Kinda kinky Tina...lmfao:D

QuadJunkies
01-30-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
hey... Tires are Kinda kinky Tina...lmfao:D :p

Str8Wicked
01-30-2003, 08:50 AM
YOU GUYS ARE SICC.... LOL

QuadJunkies
01-30-2003, 09:38 AM
YOU GUYS ARE SICC.... LOL lmao.. no seriously, do you know why they dont make a front sand tire for the mini?? I think it would be a cool idea.. I think ill call them and order a set for the mini in the next few days..:)

Str8Wicked
01-30-2003, 10:22 AM
do you know why they dont make a front sand tire for the mini?? I think it would be a cool idea.. I think ill call them and order a set for the mini in the next few days..

I think since the quads are so light they usually have no problem turning anyways which is the main reason for a sand tire up front.

Actually when I get a set for my sons 50 it will be more for looks...