PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Maci !!

STOCKRACING917
04-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Someone made a post before the season they thought Maci Devenport would turn a few heads, or something like that...
She sure has. Congrats to that little lady for her podium first place finish this weekend in the 90 Sr Class !! We took some teasing for being beat "by a girl" but my husband was quick to point out that it was a very fast little girl !! Best wishes for the remainder Maci and remember Girls Rule !!

Tanner and Family

Logan #34's Dad
04-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Yep! Them boys had nothing for her this weekend. Great Job Maci!

EthansDad
04-18-2010, 09:42 PM
yea, we watch that race this morning and yesterday. she earned every bit of it! great racing, keep it up! go hot quad power!

zach R 7x
04-19-2010, 07:20 AM
AWESOME!!! We have been racing with Maci for yrs and watched her grow into a great rider! congates to the whole Devenport family!

T@AFP
04-19-2010, 07:59 AM
ATTA Girl Maci!!
Keep up the pace!!
She is great representation for us and to all her other sponsors.

cik orange
04-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Congrats to you Maci we knew you could do it. And also good job dad and mom.

Reimer Racing
04-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Nice Job Maci!!! Make sure you tell all the boys in school how you beat them boys!!!!

quadnana7
04-19-2010, 05:20 PM
great job Maci you were flying around that track thats what you call awesome girl power. It looked like you were on a mission and you weren't stopping until you completed it. Fantastic job we thought we were watching Heather Byrd for a moment

hotquads1
04-19-2010, 08:58 PM
You Go GIRL !! The family and I watched you on the live timing , very exciting race , Congrats to the family for a hard earned WIN!from the Hot Quads crew. Also gotta mention than Tanner Stockton was laying down some fast laps , way to Go T-Man .
Marc

don bassani
04-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Great job Maci !!!!!!!!

devenport
04-23-2010, 06:34 PM
We just want to say thank you to the Stockton Family and everyone for all these posts!

We are very thankful that at the end of a tough work week, when we choose to support what our daughter loves, we end up with people like you guys. It's times like last weekend, and comments like these that make us glad to be a part of the AMA.

Maci is lucky because she rides with and learns from all of your kids, the best of the best and she knows this. I hope that she (we all) keep the friendships that are made during these times in their youth and our kids never look back with any regrets.

They are all awesome kids and it's very obvious it comes from awesome parents.

Thanks again for all the congrats ~ Maci truly appreciates the opportunity to have earned it!

Rick & Lisa Devenport

STOCKRACING917
04-23-2010, 07:48 PM
OK that's it !! Lisa you have gotta come over and eat with us next race. We will play Uno!! The kids love the electronic one.!!
Ask Cody Shelton bout me kicking his unoButt!!