PDA

View Full Version : yfzrider45 scammer

GangStaR
04-18-2010, 09:21 AM
Be careful buying anything from john falaki. this is what he calls brand new...
the sticker is a hacked up piece of a decal kit that he wrapped over the missing chrome to try to hide it and scam me. it was on all crooked and he said for me to run it like that.
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2166/img4738y.jpg this isn't even a lonestar axle it is a durablue...lol
He wouldn't give me a refund instead he told me to put a sticker over the axle...lol over half the chrome is missing and more is peeling... then he has someone else send me a refund and that guy says ship me the axle??? Paypal said he will keep the money and I will ship him the axle and the other guy will open a dispute and get the money back because I never shipped him anything... I am not shipping him anything unless he send me a refund from that transaction... I told him as soon as he send me a refund he will get his friends money and the axle back... he is trying to scam me out of the money and the axle. He has ripped more people off so beware... I have never did anyone wrong EVER... I am 42 years old and this punk is a scammer for sure. there are some more posts over on exriders.com about him ripping people off. I waited a month to receive the axle from him. he thinks I am running to the post office to send it back to him and now I have to box it right and pay for him to sign for it... he wrapped this axle in newspaper and tape and shipped it... I will get a pic....lol I will let paypal handle this from here.
...Chris