PDA

View Full Version : How to put a graphic's kit on?

Porkchop
01-28-2003, 10:32 PM
I've got a front nose piece off an FMF graphic's kit and Im wondering is there any special way to put the thicker stickers on?

RytM1
01-28-2003, 10:37 PM
Just use a spray bottle with some water in it, and spray a light mist of water on the nose. Then apply the graphics. The water underneath will let you move the graphics around to exactly where you want it. Then squeegee out the water from beneath the graphics. Most graphics kits can be installed this way, but if you have a question about it, you can call FMF.

jmoney45
01-29-2003, 06:55 AM
Exactly what RytM1 said. I just installed my graphics this way and it worked like a charm.

HONDAofTROY100
02-01-2003, 08:38 AM
i have put on all my families graphics kits... my dads 250, my 80, my 125, my bros 65, and my 400..

material: glass cleaner
blow dryer
credit card or sticker squeegee

i use glass cleaner... spray it all over the sticker and the plastics, then work it to were you want it to go.... then push all of the cleaner out w/ your hand, then use a credit card or a sticker squeegee and pull out all of the cleaner and use a blow dryer to heat it up so its more plyable.. and just work all the air bubbles out and cleaner.. remember to blow dry it so it sticks real good..

i get compliments all the time on how good of job i did.. :)