PDA

View Full Version : bad wreck that could of been prevented

shane071489
04-17-2010, 08:01 PM
finally loading my stuff up on the trailer me and my gf sitting their talking and all i heard was a loud SMACK. well when i ran over there the guy was jumping like a 50ft step up he was flying and some people had a mule sitting there on the landing, the guy on the dirtbike hit them when he landed it broke his helmet where the jaw connected to the head part, knocked the mouth guard piece completely out luckily he had on the neck support i cant think of what it was called guy broke his arm, bone was sticking out and the people didnt wanna call the ambulance where we were. i practically had to make them the guy was even asking about the ambulance and finally i got them talked into it just dont see how stuff like that happens

trx310R#24
04-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by shane071489
finally loading my stuff up on the trailer me and my gf sitting their talking and all i heard was a loud SMACK. well when i ran over there the guy was jumping like a 50ft step up he was flying and some people had a mule sitting there on the landing, the guy on the dirtbike hit them when he landed it broke his helmet where the jaw connected to the head part, knocked the mouth guard piece completely out luckily he had on the neck support i cant think of what it was called guy broke his arm, bone was sticking out and the people didnt wanna call the ambulance where we were. i practically had to make them the guy was even asking about the ambulance and finally i got them talked into it just dont see how stuff like that happens

wow they wouldnt call him an ambulance? what was a mule doing on a landing of a freakin jump... what track was this?

shane071489
04-17-2010, 08:24 PM
the people said it was their first time their on the muel it was my first time to but i mean man i have enough sense to know not to be by a landing said the guy told them wrong they didnt really even try to help the guy...no the place was like its gonna cost like 2k just to come get him from here i looked at the guy and i was like i aint trying to waste your money but calling an ambulance would be 10xs better than bs'in around and them trying to take them they asked him on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad it was he said 10 and i def could tell he was in pain i was 4 hrs from my house and i was about to drive the guy if i had to im not saying no names but it was rough i doubt ill be going back

dns1764
04-17-2010, 08:29 PM
sombody oughta take that mule out back:devil:

shane071489
04-17-2010, 08:32 PM
haha i just died laughing haha :eek2:

CJM
04-17-2010, 08:57 PM
What idiots, leaving the mule on a landing ramp-let alone taking one to a track!

ngates788
04-17-2010, 09:53 PM
That would suck.

kfx400rider03
04-17-2010, 09:57 PM
why would you call a ambulance? it is perfectly normal when your bones stick out through your skin.:rolleyes:

shane071489
04-18-2010, 08:38 AM
thats kinda how them people acted i think they thought he could drive himself i was like wtf someone has to drive him! if i was the one hurt omg i would of cussed every single person out the first thing the guy said was i cant believe that thing was sitting here

bens250ex
04-18-2010, 09:08 AM
i deff think you need to post what track it is so noone else goes there....

gcart2
04-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
i deff think you need to post what track it is so noone else goes there....

exactly:confused:

Mxjunkie
04-18-2010, 02:38 PM
I kinda had something like this happen at Rausch Creek a few years back, I was riding my old cr80 and I came flying around a blind corner and there was a track guys quad parked right in the track and he was out picking up rocks, thankfully I was on a bike and could get around him, stuff like that happens but damn man parking a mule on a landing is a no brainer, side of the track or no where at all!! :scary:

buck440
04-18-2010, 04:11 PM
hell i can relate to the guy not wanting an ambulance. i have no insurance and my right eye has been blood red for three weeks and my vision is slowly bluring away but i gotta pay my car insurance, bike insurance, got a loan to pay off and a late cell phone payment due:( i best start favoring my left eye lol.

honda250xrider
04-18-2010, 05:51 PM
i would get that eye checked vision is a serious thing! already having a detached retina you soon realize how valuable sight is, i lost quite a bit of vision in my right eye because i was stubborn and waited to go to the doctor.

Tommy Warren
04-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by buck440
hell i can relate to the guy not wanting an ambulance. i have no insurance and my right eye has been blood red for three weeks and my vision is slowly bluring away but i gotta pay my car insurance, bike insurance, got a loan to pay off and a late cell phone payment due:( i best start favoring my left eye lol.

I'll hook you up...come to Canada, marry my sister and you can get it fixed for free:devil:

matt14c
04-18-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I'll hook you up...come to Canada, marry my sister and you can get it fixed for free:devil:

lmao maybe the funniest thing that I have seen in a few days.

CJM
04-18-2010, 11:26 PM
You guys do know when you got to a hospital they must take you in and you can apply for charity care where you pay whatever you can like monthly.

motofreak2772
04-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Yeah the track name should be listed. Think about it, if you werent there who knows what wouldve happened to the guy especially if he was in worse condition. Tracks like that should be sued(I hate to say it cuz there are hardly any places to ride nowadays). I wouldn't want this to happen to any other person so if you inform people they can make the decision whether or not the track is safe enough.

buck440
04-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by CJM
You guys do know when you got to a hospital they must take you in and you can apply for charity care where you pay whatever you can like monthly.

i'm not poor, just dumb&cheap...so tommy more info on the sister would be cool with me:macho

Tommy Warren
04-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by buck440
i'm not poor, just dumb&cheap...so tommy more info on the sister would be cool with me:macho

Take your pick....I got 2 for ya:devil:

buck440
04-19-2010, 05:08 PM
not cool man, not cool.

yfzrider690
04-19-2010, 05:43 PM
I just puked in my mouth.:(

Tommy Warren
04-19-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm sure they have great personalities:devil:

justinwills83
04-19-2010, 09:16 PM