PDA

View Full Version : 2008 KFX450 LOADED..$7999..QUICK SALE..Everything goes!!

Bajakawi
04-16-2010, 06:27 AM
Guys..I have gotten too old, and too many other things going on to ride anymore..and too many surgeries..so time to sell out..everything goes to the one lucky guy that says he wants it first..I will drive up to 100 miles to deliver or meet... I bought this quad new..it is loaded, and every part I have here now..including all tires and wheels will go with it...I will give the short list here now... full set of Carbon fiber wheels with Razr 2's about 75% on quad now..full set of Brand new Razr 2's.. Brand new full set of Sand Star's on C series wheels..plus other stock wheels..Motorworks full carbon fiber exhaust,ceramic coated..HMF slipon..also new ceramic coated stock header for the HMF...Dynatek coil & EFI programmer..Fuel Customs intake with their box..Quad Tech Seat, Rox anti vibe risers..Motion Pro twist kit,Lonestar rear axle carrier..Full PRM belly skid, swingarm skid, A-arm guards..X Factor Heel guards..IMS Pegs..Elka System 5 Damper..PRM front bumper..and rear bumper..Mair carbon front hood wht..front headlight grille cover, alum gas cap..okay now the stuff that is new and not even installed..besides the tires and wheels I already spoke of... Roll design +1 stem and Houser anti vibe clamp..Hetrick racing Intake and exhaust Cams..new stem bearing..new extra tie rods and ends.new set of X Factor Heel guards (new style)..I have the only set ever made of Moose Pegs ( I tested them for Moose, they never went into production) I have sets of black & white plastics with extra new black fenders...Guys I cannot think of all of it...I still have all my old stock take off parts..EVERYTHING...I have gearing for any type of riding..extra PRM skid too..38, 42, 43 & 44 rear spkts..12,13 & 14 fronts.. extra chains..hell I got waaaaayyy toooo much stuff..who wants to be the lucky guy...This quad runs flawlessly! Mobile 1 V-twin since new..I cant figure out picture on this damn site..But I have plenty I can email...but you guys get the picture here...you can part this thing out and make a damn fortune!..and still have the quad left over! So first come first serv....NO PART OUT!!! DO NOT ASK ME!!! QUAD AND ALL PARTS GO TO FIRST LUCKY GUY THAT EMAILS ME...CASH ONLY, no PayPal..you can pay me when we meet to get quad, or send me a check & when it clears we can do the deal..but I am not paying paypal 5% on this one!..

walsh302
04-16-2010, 07:34 PM
do u have any other quads?

Bajakawi
04-17-2010, 07:19 AM
Not now..had a Kawi Bayou & a Yam Wolverine..sold them already...This is all I have left..and every part I have will go with it..it is a steal , guess no-one has any money...!I thought someone would jump all over this deal fast!

Bajakawi
04-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Price lowered..Hello!!

Kawasaki#47
05-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Bajakawi
Price lowered..Hello!!
how bout u post sum pics?