PDA

View Full Version : Bill me Later

wanna_race
04-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Has anyone used the Bill me later on sites, i need some new tires and Nerf Bars but im kind of broke, what do you guys think. Have you ever used it and how does it work.

Pipeless416
04-14-2010, 03:47 PM
never used it, but if you're broke now, just don't spend money. i'm sure there's an interest charge that goes along with that as well. all in all, don't spend money you don't have.

wanna_race
04-14-2010, 03:49 PM
well the thing is I was going to finance a new atv, but decided to fix mine up, and im not necessarily broke, i just need the parts for the riding season,

Pipeless416
04-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by wanna_race
well the thing is I was going to finance a new atv, but decided to fix mine up, and im not necessarily broke, i just need the parts for the riding season,

buy used off of here then. there's some decent parts going for great prices.

jkiserracing
04-14-2010, 09:06 PM
I have used it twice. Its simply like using a cc but withouth an actual cc in hand. Worked fine with a minimal interest charge. I just chose to use it on a big item and I split it into 3 payments and paid it right off. Just dont drag the balance out too long. I chose the online statement and paid online as well.

Thumpin440ex
04-14-2010, 09:23 PM
I have used it.. But i also paid it off in a month or less.. But it is nice if you if don't want to put all that money out at one time, make 2 payments on it to pay it off. Other wise you get hit with 19% interest.. Its legit..

John

matt14c
04-14-2010, 09:52 PM
But its the American way to spend what we dont have! :D

04-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by matt14c
But its the American way to spend what we dont have! :D

Touche'

I google'd the Bill Me Later as I thought about using it once, everything I've read about it I wouldn't use it. Save up the money or try and get a loan through your bank.