haven't seen it from the beginning

Friday at ten e.t is the final show

dehner47
04-14-2010, 01:14 PM
I AM SPARTACUSSSSSS!!!!!!

best show on TV. screw Bubba's World. Spartacus is my s**t :D

TGW_400ex
04-14-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm really into this show also. I like the story line.

<DRS>GPF
04-14-2010, 03:11 PM
ive been watching it from day 1 and its great..
the storyline has been really good so far.. truly some of the best soft pron on TV..:devil:

wanna_race
04-14-2010, 04:00 PM
i watched until one episode made me mad, and its kinda is the same stuff over and over. It seemed like a great show, not trying to put it down, it just made me mad when his wife died.

JIM GRACE
04-14-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
ive been watching it from day 1 and its great..
the storyline has been really good so far.. truly some of the best soft pron on TV..:devil:

I was watching the celebration (orgy) episode after he beat theocoles. And my wife left the room quickly after I wouldn't change it.
I thought her reaction was priceless.

Blizzard24
04-14-2010, 06:50 PM
My wife and I love this show... brutality, sex and more brutality... awesome!

matt14c
04-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Great show. Been watching since the first week and there really hasnt been a down episode. Been alot of surprises also. I wonder how many seasons they are signed on for??? That could maybe tell how much will happen friday.

TGW_400ex
04-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by matt14c
Great show. Been watching since the first week and there really hasnt been a down episode. Been alot of surprises also. I wonder how many seasons they are signed on for??? That could maybe tell how much will happen friday.

They were signed for a second season before the first even started.

dehner47
04-15-2010, 07:54 AM
the second season might be in a bit of jeopardy if they havent shot it yet. the dude who plays Spartacus was just diagnosed with hochkins disease. so hopefully he can get better soon. one for him and his family, and two so we can watch him kill more dudes and hump more ladies:devil:

TGW_400ex
04-15-2010, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
the second season might be in a bit of jeopardy if they havent shot it yet. the dude who plays Spartacus was just diagnosed with hochkins disease. so hopefully he can get better soon. one for him and his family, and two so we can watch him kill more dudes and hump more ladies:devil:

They haven't shot it yet from what I've read.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2010/03/spartacus-andy-whitfield.html