PDA

View Full Version : Cody Gibson Video

Ripitupfilms
04-14-2010, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjXp24jB6mQ

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjXp24jB6mQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjXp24jB6mQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

k4f5x0r
04-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Great video. Couldn't stand the music.

Ripitupfilms
04-14-2010, 12:52 PM
its all good man.

aDviSol2y
04-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r

X2

04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Sick vid. Rippin' it up!

MX MaNiAc 06
04-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r

I agree. Video was awesome but not a fan of the music

extremeblastr
04-14-2010, 02:57 PM
i'm not a fan of that song in a video or not but i am glad you chose to use hiphop i think its nice to switch it up once and a while i do listen to quite a bit of hiphop and rap on top of the rock so overall great vid.

JJs450r
04-14-2010, 04:12 PM
i dont see nothing wrong with it not like its gonna change the way he rides nice vid

J.Brown121
04-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Nice video. That track looks pretty fun. And I didn't mind the song. When I'm watching riding videos the only thing a care about with the music is the beat. If the beat flows with the video then it's all good. I personally hate it when people use that screamo def metal crap on these vidoes all the time.

slightlybent47
04-14-2010, 05:13 PM
The vid is sweet; the mute button fixes the music. I’d rather hear the bike run then the music.

04-14-2010, 05:31 PM
song works for your videos. not to bad of a song either. great video as always.

JRP
04-14-2010, 09:46 PM
i guess im the only one who liked the song, badass vid gloop, definitley diggin it!

SRH
04-14-2010, 10:00 PM
heres my honest opinion

that song is hot right now i love it, but id say a solid 80% of the atv community hates or dislikes rap and probably about 50% of dirtbikers --not the best choice

the song doesnt mesh with the action....its more like im listening to a good rap song and watching a quad video with no sound...not to mention you have 5,000 hillbillys who just watched it wondering more about what a beamer benz or bentley is than saying damn this guy makes a good video, id almost say the song draws attention away from the video people who are into the riding are distracted by it because they dont like it

i dont know if its the editing or timing thats not making it click or what...

i feel like you put the effort in and do decent work, you just dont grasp that things arent as big as you feel they are...the gibson in front of the big house... doesnt make sense to most ppl into this sport...same as crossing over witht he hip hop music...im not knocking the direction you hope the sport will take ,it would be nice, but its not there yet

muddy400EX
04-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by SRH
heres my honest opinion

that song is hot right now i love it, but id say a solid 80% of the atv community hates or dislikes rap and probably about 50% of dirtbikers --not the best choice

the song doesnt mesh with the action....its more like im listening to a good rap song and watching a quad video with no sound...not to mention you have 5,000 hillbillys who just watched it wondering more about what a beamer benz or bentley is than saying damn this guy makes a good video, id almost say the song draws attention away from the video people who are into the riding are distracted by it because they dont like it

i feel like you put the effort in and do decent work, you just dont grasp that things arent as big as you feel they are...the gibson in front of the big house... doesnt make sense to most ppl into this sport...same as crossing over witht he hip hop music...im not knocking the direction you hope the sport will take ,it would be nice, but its not there yet

kinda thought the same. i actually like that song, i just put it on a cd the other day,lol but it just doesnt match it

btw i just happened to be listening to a song that matched it perfect, it kicked in 12 seconds into the video when he started riding, and when the screen went black, and came back, is when the lyrics came in. it matched it so good i had to tell you,haha

its "some things burn" by Seasons After. it matched so good i watched the whole video to that song,lol

but neways, sweet vid, that dude can ride

norris19
04-15-2010, 05:55 PM
The kid is so smooth. Reminds me a little of Dustin Wimmer in his early years in the pro class. I'd probably put money on Gibson being the next best thing barring injury

muddy400EX
04-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by norris19
The kid is so smooth. Reminds me a little of Dustin Wimmer in his early years in the pro class. I'd probably put money on Gibson being the next best thing barring injury

very smooth. i love how he just pulls the front end up whenever he wants

madskrillz2
04-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Yalls definition of smooth is a whole lot different than mine

Quad18star
04-16-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2

I agree. The kid can ride ... but at times it looks like he's just throttling it and hanging on for dear life.

Great video though.

Latemodel32
04-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Cool video

but im like most of the rest i hate the song

hsr
04-16-2010, 11:35 AM
is this video before or after the collar bone break. is he riding ballance?

Scro
04-16-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2

I was thinking the same...everything but smooth:ermm:

SRH
04-16-2010, 12:08 PM
bad advertisement for suzuki at the end there... wtf was smokin? he hauls ***, but i wouldnt call him smooth

liex21
04-16-2010, 05:50 PM
sick video and song your videos never dissapoint me

Lehr 110
04-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Scro

yeah cuz he totally looks out of control in this vid :rolleyes:

Lehr 110
04-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Scro

Ripitupfilms
04-19-2010, 01:41 AM
haha i just got from Ky and read all the comments thanks for the love.

and SRH im not grasping this comment.

(((i feel like you put the effort in and do decent work, you just dont grasp that things arent as big as you feel they are...the gibson in front of the big house... doesnt make sense to most ppl into this sport...same as crossing over witht he hip hop music...im not knocking the direction you hope the sport will take ,it would be nice, but its not there yet))

Ps: Randy your the man

Ripitupfilms
04-19-2010, 01:45 AM
I love those statistics.

Originally posted by SRH
heres my honest opinion

04-19-2010, 02:19 PM
why is anyone hating on gibson. I will say when he was back on his white ltr he was pretty sloppy of a rider. Hes matured so much and getting his stuff together. I can see this year being a huge learning experience for him. and hes going to be on top by end of the season or next year. Hes got it in it. He is a amazing rider,extremely fast. When your going that fast its kind of hard to be smooth at 4th pinned over whoops.

MX MaNiAc 06
04-20-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Lehr 110

I agree he doesn't look very smooth. Fast as hell, but if he could focus on being a little smoother he could be da fuggin man!

Same with Joel Hetrick, he's a little wild. These kids are young and have a lot of potential tho. They will get smoother!

FHKracingZ
04-20-2010, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I agree he doesn't look very smooth. Fast as hell, but if he could focus on being a little smoother he could be da fuggin man!

Same with Joel Hetrick, he's a little wild. These kids are young and have a lot of potential tho. They will get smoother!

You obviously don't follow the nationals. Joel would of had the 3rd fastest time in pro class in qualifying. Same track 10 min apart from qualifying.

Joel was super smooth this weekend.

muddy400EX
04-20-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06

im pretty sure Lehr was being sarcastic

bomberman
04-20-2010, 01:54 PM
The only thing thats going through his head is go as fast as i can. He's a young rider and probably wants to prove he can run the same speed as the top guys. Give it time and he will smooth out. Nearly evrey pro rider goes through the same phase.

MX MaNiAc 06
04-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
You obviously don't follow the nationals. Joel would of had the 3rd fastest time in pro class in qualifying. Same track 10 min apart from qualifying.

Joel was super smooth this weekend.

I saw the results, but not the race. From seeing videos last year even tho he was hauling and took first he was making some mistakes. No doubt he will be one of the top pros next year or the year after. I have a lot of respect for him and gibson as well.